Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend (2716 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by holygirl(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2006
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
am new to this site bt i really need ur help.it all started when i went to visit my friend.so the next day i recieved a call and the person was like i saw u yesterday at ur friends place and i would like to b ur friend.at first,i hung up on hiim bt he continued disturbing me then we started talking.this was 2 days b4 i left nigeria.i could nt see him.so we still keep in contact bt he has been for over 5mnths now he has been asking me to b his girlfriend.although am falling for him,,am confused i dont know what to doooooooooo
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Raymand(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2006
It's not that serious!! you could have atleast used one 'e' and one 's'. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Douzy(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2006
I actually thought she or someone she knew was at the verge of committing suicide.

*psst!*
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Freewilly(f): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2006
Douzy:

I actually thought she or someone she knew was at the verge of committing suicide.

*psst!*

grin grin be nice
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by kokoletz(m): 12:39am On Sep 29, 2006
It depends on wat u feel for each other, then follow ur heart and nt ur head.
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Douzy(m): 1:08am On Sep 29, 2006
Freewilly:

grin grin be nice

*rolls eyez*
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Busta(f): 1:40am On Sep 29, 2006
From wat i think, seems u're somewhere overseas and he's in Nig.

search ursef of u wanna do distance. As for love, doubt it.
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by segun111(m): 3:24am On Sep 29, 2006
holygirl:

HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
am new to this site bt i really need your help.it all started when i went to visit my friend.so the next day i recieved a call and the person was like i saw u yesterday at your friends place and i would like to b your friend.at first,i hung up on hiim bt he continued disturbing me then we started talking.this was 2 days before i left nigeria.i could nt see him.so we still keep in contact bt he has been for over 5mnths now he has been asking me to b his girlfriend.although am falling for him,,am confused i don't know what to doooooooooo

What do you have to lose? See how long your relationship can hold before you make any commitment but if I am in your shoes I will do my best to understand how I feel before proceeding futher especially since you are far apart.
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by kiki(f): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2006
yeah wat Segun said i agree
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by holygirl(f): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2006
thanks to y'all
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by kokoletz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2006
Holygirl are you now ok tell me your conclusion
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by defacto1: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2006
babe be careful in making ur decisions. cheesy
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by holygirl(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
@kokoletz
yeah tnx i think am going to put an end to the relationship bt i dont know how to go about i
@de facto
thanx to u too
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by whitelexi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2006
Follow ur head and not ur heart grin
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by bechex(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
Follow ur heart
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Douzy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2006
Follow your head and your heart!
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by chy24chy: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2006
It's easy! Do u like him or not? If yes go ahead and give a test if he is genue or realy being selfish
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by chy24chy: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2006
It's easy! Do u like him or not? If yes go ahead and give a test if he is genue or realy being selfish
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by chy24chy: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2006
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by kokoletz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2006
Holygirl I've told u pls follow ur heart and nt ur head.
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Dalby(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2006
This is really intresting, a guy that you havn't seen physically is giving you this headache? See with meeting people, they say your first impression is your best impression. When people meet we tend to put our best foot forward, also the distance is another limiting factor. I'd really like to know how this goes wink
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Radiant(f): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2006
hehehehehe   una don come again o! wink
Holygal, have you got aliens all around you that you can't date someone closer to you? You barely know this guy and please don't say u getting to know each other on the phone and yahoo!mesng  wink
You may like this guy but honestly, you don't know him well enough to jump into anything serious. What will you do when you need comfort, sex, kiss? You'll wait until you see him or you cheat on him but still maintain the r/ship with him? It can't work girl honestly, except he's planning to come over to where you are or you go and join him back home?  shocked undecided

Neway, make sure you've got no wool in your face  wink grin
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by momoney1(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2006
@holygirl

you want to scatter your holyness abi? you know what i mean wink grin

if i may ask, how often do you come to Nigeria?

if you come regularly you can keep him so whenever you come around you got something to keep the NEST warm, you still know what i mean grin

joking
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by kiki(f): 1:49am On Oct 01, 2006
nah d boy just want an American gurl who go bring him come America cheesy cheesy
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by adconline(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2006
@ Kiki nah d boy just want an American girl who go bring him come America. 
No  be somebody wey  go bring someone?  Why must it  be men? Men dont see this as an issue. They go home go marry and their wives go come here  and leave them. It  does   not matter  to men so  long as  there is "love" as understood by men.

Baby which formula or pick up line did he use on you that you are now falling for him. I would like to  see those powerful words.
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by omofineboy(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2006
The boy may honestly like you, treat him as you will treat anyother person. A subordinate in my former office actually met an american black lady like that and with true and total love full of commitment and passion, they are happily married now, the lady initially felt the way you left, but she was later convinced that it was a true love, the guy convinced her beyond reasonable doubt that he loves her, they live like brother and sister, their home is filled of love and affection. One thing you should know is that a committed african man is more caring than his american counterpart we have a rich culture that put smile on women, mind you I said a committed african man. I strongly advice that if you see that committment in him and he meets up your standard and you like him pls go ahead. God bless both of u
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Dalby(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2006
mind you I said a committed african man

How do you measure the commitment of a man in this case abeg?
There are lots of factors comming to play here, but whats most important is the underlying reason why this guy is head bent on this lady!!!
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by mamaput(f): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2006
I Will like to know from who he has your number.
if you do not what him again (and i think it is for the best) Tell him some funny lie like you are having problems with your bank because you signed a guarantee for someone who did not pay. bla bla bla or that you just lost your job.
Or get your self a new number.
I just think it is a free ticket to the land of milk and honey.
I mean love dose not happen like that.
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by omofineboy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2006
I dont think hes hell bent, its just a normal feeling, you people are talking this way becuase the lady in question is overseas, I dont see any big deal in the issue let the lady know what she wants if the guy meets up then she should go for him, why must she change her number, thats unfair, the lady in question said she is already falling for the guy, let them be pls for whatever reason. Who says the guy is not from a wealthy background, the lady hasnt insinuated that the guy is poor, we have many people here in Nigeria that can go anywhere in d world if they so wish. Lady Just be sure he loves you, if he does then go to any length with him. ok
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by mamaput(f): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2006
Thats just it. She will do the length going fighting her family and the immigrations.
Spending all her Money to bring him in.
No one should give be any crap of loving me from just seeing me once,
Anyway maybe some of us should copy some of the love letters we get from boys here. Boys that we do not even know
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by Radiant(f): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2006
Love osi ebe e? Odiegwu!
Re: Boy In Nigeria Wants Me To Be His Girlfriend by adconline(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2006
Why are we  so overflocking this issue? So a man cannot  have a feeling for someone who is overseas? But a woman can love a man who is overseas.  How often do you hear girls in diaspora  talk about  marrying  someone who is in Naija? I know what we want, all-ready made product? Its not going to happen. We believe that  we are better than everyone in Naija.

I also notice that men are more  victim of this than females, just  that some of us are so much obsessed with living in diaspora. My friends  brought their fiancees from Naija and got dumped, they did not die, one in particular let her boyfriend  in naija impregnant her before leaving Naija and finally brought him over.

Bottom line,  the young can be genuine, so  give it  a try and u  stand nothing to lose, besides most naija  guys in diaspora are more concerned with hitting big than settling for a life partner. Marriage in the west, is becoming unattractive to most young men.

Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen An Ex-gf/bf After So Many Years, And They Looked Like Crap? / When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad / Genuine Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.