Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad (2706 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate (2) (3) (4)

When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by nurabela: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2010
What to Say When You Want to Make Your Ex Feel Bad? Say just 3.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by InkedNerd(f): 4:40am On Dec 29, 2010
I don't say anything. I let my positive vibes shine through.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster
the fact that you are spending your life thinking of ways to hurt your ex is enough for him to FEEL GOOD regardless of what you are gonna do!
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by InkedNerd(f): 5:07am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^ Yupp, he has a point undecided.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by nurabela: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2010
I like people who say it as the mean it.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by iice(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2010
You need hobbies.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by xgel: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2010
What do you gain from that? Are you kidding?
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by omega25red(m): 1:50am On Dec 31, 2010
you obviously miss the ex or else you wont be spending any time thinking of such things
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by 190: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2010
another one don escape!! shocked shocked
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Busta(f): 1:59am On Dec 31, 2010
omega25red:

you obviously miss the ex or else you wont be spending any time thinking of such things

xgel:

What do you gain from that? Are you kidding?

BEATS me undecided
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by tjskii(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2010
@poster don't mind them jare, like they dont understand wat it feeels like to want to get back at an ex,or make em sorry they ever left you,here are some tips:
1)date the hottest guy u can find and make sure ur ex is nearby to watch u being treated like a queen
2)Get married to a rich handsome hunk, and display all the pictures on faceboook
3)have triplets for this new hunk of urs,and again display the pics on facebook,let ur ex eat his heart out,those babies & their oh so beautiful mama coulda been his

Well all this happens in the imagination,cos its kinda hard to get a rich hunky husband and triplets in real life, but by gosh, its still very satisfying tongue tongue tongue
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by switdick(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
What i§ the es$ence of making him feel Bad? I thought you referred to him as an 'Ex' or hmmm you still like him? Whatever girl,check your time,its 'move on time' Na waoo!
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Djhon(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] wat bout your ex moving out wif ur close friend.wat wuld u do,its happenin 2 me
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by sistajay(f): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
Best to say/do Nothin!! smiley
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Dyt(f): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
Wat do u wanna mk more outta a looser?
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Onchedu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
Why bother about the ex. The best thing U can do is get over them so well Ur indifferent to things that concern them, like they never existed. Do this without being beter or habouring resentment.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by playmate(f): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
How to make your ex feel bad? Easy. . GET A LIFE! then he/she may feel bad.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by adagz01(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
tjskii:

@poster don't mind them jare, like they dont understand wat it feeels like to want to get back at an ex,or make em sorry they ever left you,here are some tips:
1)date the hottest guy u can find and make sure your ex is nearby to watch u being treated like a queen
2)Get married to a rich handsome hunk, and display all the pictures on faceboook
3)have triplets for this new hunk of urs,and again display the pics on facebook,let your ex eat his heart out,those babies & their oh so beautiful mama coulda been his

Well all this happens in the imagination,cos its kinda hard to get a rich hunky husband and triplets in real life, but by gosh, its still very satisfying tongue tongue tongue
in all your dreams,
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by untainted: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
success is the best revenge
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Djhon(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
i go wit ur no 1&no 2@adagz,i feel u@untainted
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
nurabela:

What to Say When You Want to Make Your Ex Feel Bad? Say just 3.

Why waste time, energy and thoughts on an ex
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Nenum(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
hmmmmm
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by geeluck: 4:08am On Jan 01, 2011
tell her that your Mum told you to extend old toys to the less privilege, lol
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Orikinla(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2011
geeluck:

tell her that your Mum told you to extend old toys to the less privilege, lol 

EX-THIS, EX-THAT.
Why bother over nothing, except you are not worthy of something better?

Move on and get a better life, except you do not have a life.
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by kenx1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
i simply go afta her friends grin
Re: When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad by Djhon(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2011
my ex doesnt knw wat 2 do,she is confused and goes about double dating.

What's The Best Kept Secret About Nigerian Girls? - My Sisters, Please Represent / My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , / How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You.