Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army (55011 Views)

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / Fela Kuti In Bandages After He Was Beaten By Soldiers In 1974(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by sexyjob(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
"Zombie no go go,unless you tell am to go,zombie"

Zombie o! Zombie o!!

Zombie no go move,unless you tell am to move"

Fela,an apostle of truth,in daring face of danger.
lie, i would give it to Niger Deltans
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by clevadani: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Chai. People wicked oh
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by soos: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2015
grin

RIP
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by joshujoshu(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Fela was a hero of his style...Yoruba ppl are the bravest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by otokx(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2015
One of Nigeria's finest, his songs are a blessing to every generation.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2015
God bless his memory!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Gravanno: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba as a race are cowards, but fela is a brave hero.

Hw many of yoruba elites have northerners killed on broad day light What did yoruba people do

Certainly not upto 3 million ibos from Biafra that were roasted during Biafra war.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by SimpleVili: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Baba

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by kane33: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wao
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Yorubas have got the bravest and boldest human right activists out of the 3 major tribes that we have in Nigeria, yet some buffoons will come here to tag their fathers cowards.
wetin they post? Wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Rilwayne001: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by oderemo(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Fela wasn't a saint by all means, don't know if anyone remember s the huge traffic caused every evening when he goes to his shrine @ ojuelegba. Baba preferred most times to be carried by one huge guy followed by many causing massive congestion around ojuelegba/ olosha axis, this extend far back to yaba.
It was not only his music that annoyed the government @ that time but also his antics.
Same scenario when he was at kakadu @ alagomejii.
Don't ask how I knew all these cos I grew round there.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by talk2xp: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Hw many of yoruba elites have northerners killed on broad day light What did yoruba people do

Your brothers and sisters that have been slaughtered up north what did you do? Lousy, irritating tribe. Your biafra was a big failure and a major set back for this country and u rant @ quarter a chance to say something. No wonder a runaway coward "Ojukwu" is your hero. Live with the fact that nobody is really feeling your pain and keep ur opinion to yourself, nobody wants it cos it stinks. Ode oponu.

22 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by nobul(m): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2015
R I P
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by watchindelta(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2015
all dis children don start fight again!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Infomizer(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Omo Iya Aje!!
Abami Eda Lives

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Merkki(f): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Like tinubu abi?

Oily slippery bastards grin

I don't know why you've not been caged. U are losing it. Ishilove, pls ban this one.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by OShepherd: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2015
All dese feats were possible because FELA never worked 4 govt. In dis era were my ppl live in fear of d unknown; how can U spk d truth & not b sent 2 d doldrums. Even Activist nowadays na chop I chop! Dis our generation! We r gonna! No wonder crimes are on d increase- 2 me: looking like a Zoo!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

My friend shut up jare. Shame on you for typing up rubbish. Since when did Yoruba become a race? Ode. You need to think about what you just said and realise just how dumb you sound. BTW I'm not Yoruba so don't come at me with any Yoruba insults but what you need to do is get a life.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by phonesNgadgets: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Fela: He who emanates greatness.
Anikulapo: One who has death in his pouch.
Kuti : He who never die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Reference(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
After singing army arragement"2.8billion naira,oil moni is missing" don't forgt buhari was d petroleum minister den. And obj was d head of state

Don't mind them. Then they will come here to preach anti-corruption postulating on the altar of sainthood like we have forgotten, like we were born yesterday. They are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by anonimi: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2015
And the military DICTATOR then was no other than his fellow Egba man, the Agbaya of Owu who has ruled ruined our country for 11 years i.e. 20% of our post-independence years.

That he is the navigator of the change agents and the Adviser Plenipotentiary of the change leader speaks volumes of the SCAM that we have been misled into buying on March 28. angry

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by chineloSA(f): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Quote:

The legendary singer is well known for criticising the government through his music but unfortunately for him,he always [/b]lands in trouble after that[b], That picture was taken in 1977 during soldiers invasion of Kalakuta Republic,exactly November 23, 1977. Fela was severely beaten.
all the same, he speaks the truth and it doesn't change his legendary status.
. #Fela#Legend.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/photo-of-fela-in-bandages-after-severe.html?m=0
lalasticlala

Were you gonna be jailed for using past tense?

Some of the bloggers must register for English classes.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by godoluwa(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2015
FELA is a BLESSING.

OBJ is a CURSE.

BUHARI is a SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Benzzle: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
After singing army arragement"2.8billion naira,oil moni is missing" don't forgt buhari was d petroleum minister den. And obj was d head of state
close your mouth don't say what you don't know pls... he never said anything like oil money missing, were you even born then?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by strongerthaneva(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
PDP Slave una no dey tire of beefing buhari abi?Ode mofo..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by strongerthaneva(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2015
godoluwa:
FELA is a BLESSING.

OBJ is a CURSE.

BUHARI is a SCAM.
If Buhari is a scam u must be a thief barawo banza...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by godoluwa(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
If Buhari is a scam u must be a thief barawo banza...
ode ni e
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by imsuboi(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Merkki:

I don't know why you've not been caged. U are losing it. Ishilove, pls ban this one.

It's your joke of a father that will be caged!

Idiot
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by axeman10(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Attention!
Quick march!
Slow march!
Left turn!
Right turn!
About turn!
Double up!
Salute!
Open your hat!
Stand at ease!
Fall in!
Fall out!
Leg bent!

Halt!

Ooooorrrrddddeeerrrr!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by seankay(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Obasanjo dey dere, wif him big fat stomach
Yar'adua dey dere, wif him neck like Ostrich

Fela was a fearless artiste. Abami Eda lives on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.