Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army (55009 Views)

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / Fela Kuti In Bandages After He Was Beaten By Soldiers In 1974(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by missKiffy(f): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2015
imsuboi:

Like tinubu abi?

Oily slippery bastards grin
It's ur lineage, ur ancestors and ur generations yet unborn that are bastards, ewu
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by vicadex07(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2015
And eventually ran off to abidjan dressed as a woman after being chased by a Yoruba general.
fyneboi79:
Agreed! Yorubas can talk but have no action.Though Fela is a rare kind of Yoruba. Ojukwu spoke and acted to the level of fighting a war he believed in....now that's bravery grin
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by vicadex07(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2015
U reason like a 2yr old. So the fact that one random abokkii kills another random yoruba guy for reasons best known to the two of them, the whole Yoruba race should unleash genocide un the hausas. How dumb is that nigga?

If people reason like you, the entire human race will be extint by now
chuna1985:

Yoruba as a race are cowards, but fela is a brave hero.

Hw many of yoruba elites have northerners killed on broad day light What did yoruba people do

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by sasquareT(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Of course,but what ever the head of state orders the petroleum minister to do is what he does because it's military regime,even if he orders him to kill an innocent man,so I don't see Buhari's fault in this
Of course I believe you, even though you meet Buhari on your wife on your matrimonial bed you will still not blame him because your wife invited him in...
Because That how much you are afraid of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Benzzle: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
ode.tell us what you know.what did he say then?
you're a big bastard like your father... buhari was ptf chairman under abacha
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Benzzle: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
anonimi:

He clearly sang that line in his hit song Army Arrangement, so stop telling useless, unsustainable LIES in this information age o jare =>

No wonder Buhari appointed Obasanjo as his Adviser Plenipotentiary grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ouQTAaxHc
buhari was Ptf chairman under abacha not obj... kids of nowadays tho
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by onimcee1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dez80:
''Zombie way na one way, jorojarajoro''

Dat song bin pain dem wella
make your phone come ring for military checking point and na ya ringtone be this. Your beating go pass Fela own.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by totit: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba as a race are cowards, but fela is a brave hero

Hw many of yoruba elites have northerners killed on broad day light What did yoruba people do

I wonder what you will call Igbo race then after losing 2million of her tribe as a result of.....?

grin
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by totit: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
kuuljay:
eyaa!!!

meamwhile

I guess we are a learning coz ibo are the number wailers.

Remind of 'lagos a no man land ' and after you got served and paid back by yoruba,what was iboo reaction?
Ofcos una cry marginalisation and won't let us rest with yaa lamentations all over NL.
I lie?

Plzzzz tell me something else grin
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by anonimi: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Benzzle:
buhari was Ptf chairman under abacha not obj... kids of nowadays tho

Excuse me sir, misitah adult,

Kindly note that Buhari was Federal Commissioner (Minister) for Petroleum Resources (March 1976 – June 1978) under Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo (ret'd).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2686527_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f

Since you claim to be an adult but did not remember this detail, can we assume you are also suffering from "senior moments" like Buhari who was talking about President Michelle of Western Germany grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Dez80(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
onimcee1:
make your phone come ring for military checking point and na ya ringtone be this. Your beating go pass Fela own.

Hahahaha
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Twill92: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
i wonder why this akpu smelling sons of b*tches see stupidity as bravery! Your so called hero lack foresight, led you guys till you were slaughtered and even lost what you eventually fought for!.. if your so called hero is alive today, he ought to bow his head around in shame!!! if you are really that brave as a tribe, y can't anyoda person among you rise and take up Ojukwu's course and see how many of you yeebos will be foolish enough to follow...

keep ranting on social medias... ur existence is not known to us until u prove urselves as a reasonable tribe.... but till den, you are just a pained ass niccur

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by imsuboi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
missKiffy:

It's ur lineage, ur ancestors and ur generations yet unborn that are bastards, ewu

Post menstrual syndrome don kill this one grin
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Ranchhoddas: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Benzzle:
you're a big bastard like your father... buhari was ptf chairman under abacha
bastard son of a thousand fathers.what did fela say?
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by iamrealdeji(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
udemzyudex:

Cut thus crab pls.... He joined obj to loot the country resources then, so what are you trying to defend?

Abi no be him be petroleum minister then?

Rubbish
he's generally known even internationally as a man of integrity,he may not be Mandela,but there is no doubt about the fact that he's a honest man,if he wasn't,he would have been busted and called otherwise,my question is "where is the loot?" he's now 72 years old,since his 30's till date,i never heard anyone associate him with wealth even though he headed more sector than anybody,2.8 billion is no small money,so where is it? Its not possible for someone living average life to squander such even if he didn't invest with it,it's like saying Okonlo Iweala stole our money because the money missed from her custody,that wouldn't be fair enough. You don't know how it goes.
Let me ask you a question,assuming you were made petroleum minister in Abacha's administration,and your oga(Abacha) wants to steal 10 billion under your watch,would you try to stop him? If you try,if he's merciful,he would remove you and put someone that would allow him to steal it without you gaining anything,if he's not merciful,he would kill you and have his way,don't think anyone is an angel,Buhari is human,put yourself in his position,what would you do too?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by realest247(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
The Greatest Prophet Nigeria has ever created.

I Wish we have you likes now. The people are growing stupid by the day.

Imagine them voting of the thieves you mention OBJ, it didn't stop there, they repeated same by in 2015 by voting a 73years old Buhari who practice and committed some demonic act in your time.

I can remember your lines in Zombie, Arrangement, Craze World nah. I wish we could have a fearless heart like yours wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by lilee2hot(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Infomizer:
Omo Iya Aje!!
Abami Eda Lives
hmmmm......

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by cyberdurable(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I would have one Fela than have the combination of all these shakiti limpopo bragalee starboy korede and the rest of 'em

Una Envy no be for Here grin
Nobod do una o!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
totit:

I wonder what you will call Igbo race then after losing 2million of her tribe as a result of.....?

grin

Igbos were slaughtered in a pogrom n wat did d igbos do Dey fight back, dey took on d nigeria military + Russia + british government for 3 years. That's honour. I'd rather die many times in such a response dan to be like a tribe their elites from the felas n d abiolas were killed like chicken
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
totit:

grin

Igbos were slaughtered in a pogrom n wat did d igbos do Dey fight back, dey took on d nigeria military + Russia + british government for 3 years. That's honour. I'd rather die many times in such a response dan to be like a tribe their elites from the felas n d abiolas n many more elites were killed like chicken... A coward dies 10,000 times before their actual death.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by cyberdurable(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Since when did voting the candidate of ur choice become spporting a dictator.....
U fink if Fela was alive he would have been satisfied with what Gej did in power.. U ibo folks always get some things wrong, u always look at issues from the ethnic side and its always a shame....we vitually fought for democracy and we have also helped to sustain it. Tell me how many ppl from ur so called brave tribe fought the way our owns have fought...

At the Bolded, You are Really an Oily Soup consumer ;Dd grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
The bravest Yoruba guy I've ever seen smiley. if only we had more peps like you naija for better. ( but not unto smoking weed)
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
ddippset:
iam not, yoruba ; iam from the south South, rivers state precisely. Gani fawehimi and fela are 2 of the bravest men I ever heard of. I think it's stupid to say what you just said.

If d average s waste man n woman possessed half of felas bravery we will not be here today...and dem for no kill Abiola just like dat like a chicken...

And u foool, I Dnt care if ur ss, all ah kno iz dat s waste r MASSIVE COWARDS.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
vicadex07:
U reason like a 2yr old. So the fact that one random abokkii kills another random yoruba guy for reasons best known to the two of them, the whole Yoruba race should unleash genocide un the hausas. How dumb is that nigga?

If people reason like you, the entire human race will be extint by now

So Abiola was killed by a random Aboki.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
tupacshakur:

You want me to refer you back to the occurrences during the Kano riot of 1953, the civil war between 1967 and 1970, Buluta Maiduguri riot of 1982, Yola riot of February 1984, Gombe riot of April 1985, Kaduna Religious riot of March 1987, the Zaru Religious crisis of May 1988 and the Ahmadu Bello University Religious crisis of May 1992 where Flat heads were roasted like chickens?

I won't do that.

Igbo ave attacked northerners very many times in retaliation within d north.

Igbos have also massively retaliated witin d east to kill any northerner dey see during crisis in d north.

S waste has NEVER retaliated against d north. It's a master slave relationship.

A coward dies 10,000 times before their actual death.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Before you sub-human flat-heads hop on every opportunity to attack yoruba people due to your inferiority complex. think about APO 6, MUBI 13, KATSINA COUPLE, GIDEON AKALUKA AND EZU RIVER. In short the number of gypsies that have been killed in the north alone after the civil war is in thousands. the same attitude you gypsies are displaying here in the southwest was what led to your death in the north. same as south africa, Goa india, and china but i believe something similar might happen in the southwest sooner or later. its clearly written on the wall. everyone just has to be prepared

Yoruba coward dies 10,000 times before their actual death.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
splashbaby:
Your insanity is enough to win you a Grammy as the most foolish Igbo man alive.

Your so called hero Ojokwu waited for death like a chronic coward...after abandoning the igbos at the middle of nowhere...

Gani Fawehinmi and the likes of Fela fought for your freedom without running away... They stood their ground and sacrifice their lives for the noble cause they believe in.

No Igbo man dead or alive is worthy enough to tie their shoe lace, talkless of an Akpu smelling idiot like you.

Dear s waste, we are igbos, we are not cowards. North has killed as mighty as Abiola n yet s waste did nothing. Let dem kill any igbo leader who won election as president n watch dis nation wish to look like somalia.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by vicadex07(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tell me who killed him with evidence and not hearsays
chuna1985:

So Abiola was killed by a random Aboki.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
MissGdope:

My friend shut up jare. Shame on you for typing up rubbish. Since when did Yoruba become a race? Ode. You need to think about what you just said and realise just how dumb you sound. BTW I'm not Yoruba so don't come at me with any Yoruba insults but what you need to do is get a life.

Dear miss s waste, yoruba pipo r nt cowards of d highest order. It takes an individual who lives in equitorial guinea to argue dat.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Tell me who killed him with evidence and not hearsays

Lmao. S waste.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
talk2xp:

Your brothers and sisters that have been slaughtered up north what did you do? Lousy, irritating tribe. Your biafra was a big failure and a major set back for this country and u rant @ quarter a chance to say something. No wonder a runaway coward "Ojukwu" is your hero. Live with the fact that nobody is really feeling your pain and keep ur opinion to yourself, nobody wants it cos it stinks. Ode oponu.

We were slaughtered n we fought a civil war, Abiola was killed, n s waste no even do riot.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gravanno:

Certainly not upto 3 million ibos from Biafra that were roasted during Biafra war.

We fought a war, n we will still fight again.

Wat av u done Wen dey killed Abiola, wetin u do Wen dem kill yoruba man for inside lagos last week, wetin una do

If northerners no fear, make dem kill igbo man for lagos today...blood will be used to pay back...s wasters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anochie Fidel Ezechukwu Tortured, Arrested For Serving Unknown Gunmen Food Drink / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.