Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army (55021 Views)

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / Fela Kuti In Bandages After He Was Beaten By Soldiers In 1974(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by lordkay10(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Martiano:

Yeah I do.Which of the COP do you have?I have the Live Shrine show.
I have to look into my archives, I can only remember the one at Briston Academy and Waterparks, Ikoyi
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by kuuljay(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

I guess we are a learning coz ibo are the number wailers.

Remind of 'lagos a no man land ' and after you got served and paid back by yoruba,what was iboo reaction?
Ofcos una cry marginalisation and won't let us rest with yaa lamentations all over NL.
I lie?but am not igbo nah!!! why evils

Plzzzz tell me something else grin
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by tammie24: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
imsuboi:

Like tinubu abi?

Oily slippery bastards grin
Like ur Fada!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by tammie24: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba as a race are cowards, but fela is a brave hero.

Hw many of yoruba elites have northerners killed on broad day light What did yoruba people do

And what did the ibos do when the northerners kill them like chickens in Kano and other northern states?? NOTHING
Bunch of chest beaters and MEGA COWARDS!!!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
tammie24:

And what did the ibos do when the northerners kill them like chickens in Kano and other northern states?? NOTHING
Bunch of chest beaters and MEGA COWARDS!!!

we pay dem back with death. How will u know such wen u spend ur whole life in a waste.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by tammie24: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

we pay dem back with death. How will u know such wen u spend ur whole life in a waste.
U r not making any sense u idiot,
They even attack in ur own town and u do nothing, u even runaway
U guys have no shame
U irritate the he'll out of me
Shameless lots
beating chests all over the place and making noise!!!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by BERNIMOORE: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Quote:

The legendary singer is well known for criticising the government through his music but unfortunately for him,he always lands in trouble after that, That picture was taken in 1977 during soldiers invasion of Kalakuta Republic,exactly November 23, 1977. Fela was severely beaten.
all the same, he speaks the truth and it doesn't change his legendary status.
. #Fela#Legend.

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/photo-of-fela-in-bandages-after-severe.html?m=0
lalasticlala
obasanjo beat fela up using military personnel's because FELA exposed him, [size=14pt]international thief thief... International rougue[/size]!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 11, 2015
tammie24:
U r not making any sense u idiot, They even attack in ur own town and u do nothing, u even runaway U guys have no shame U irritate the he'll out of me Shameless lots beating chests all over the place and making noise!!!
hw do u know what happens in Igbo land
u have been in s waste ever since ur birth.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by tammie24: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Ignoramus!!!

Land of the Hanging 'Mansions'(a storey-building)
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by tammie24: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

But there's always room for one more gala seller sha ooo
Feel free to come cheesy
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2015
tammie24:
Ignoramus!!!
Land of the Hanging 'Mansions'(a storey-building)

s waste, dis ur post has no meaning. improve on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) / I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.