Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army (55015 Views)

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / Fela Kuti In Bandages After He Was Beaten By Soldiers In 1974(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by vicadex07(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Biafrog idiot from the Southeast, hop off my mentions if youve got nothing of intelligence to say
chuna1985:

Lmao. S waste.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
totit:

I guess we are a learning coz ibo are the number wailers.

Remind of 'lagos a no man land ' and after you got served and paid back by yoruba,what was iboo reaction?
Ofcos una cry marginalisation and won't let us rest with yaa lamentations all over NL.
I lie?

Plzzzz tell me something else grin

How did d igbos get served
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Biafrog idiot from the Southeast, hop off my mentions if youve got nothing of intelligence to say

We dnt discuss intelligently to s waste members.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
he paid the price for his iconic statue
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by sanmibukunmi: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
cyberdurable:

At the Bolded, You are Really an Oily Soup consumer ;Dd grin
Hahahahaha.......
Tomorrow morning by 8 o'clock, go to the bank show them the blunder and use it to collect money...

Ass face
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by iamrealdeji(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
cyberdurable:

Una Envy no be for Here grin
Nobod do una o!
envy? Do you think I listen to these trashy Nigerian songs? I want you to emphasize that point "ENVY". Who is envying who?
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by DaBullIT(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
udemzyudex:

Even if you have them in this present generation, will they be given the kind of attention fela got?

Abeg leave that side..

Use the beat but pass the message , The music may not make top ten on music chart , but such musics will remain ever green which means royalty will be paid to them till they die

furthermore , since the beginning of the change administration, some people will definitely take note, even human rights organizations across the world
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by totit: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbos were slaughtered in a pogrom n wat did d igbos do Dey fight back, dey took on d nigeria military + Russia + british government for 3 years. That's honour. I'd rather die many times in such a response dan to be like a tribe their elites from the felas n d abiolas were killed like chicken

And you lost up to 2million persons?
I pity yaa yellow bombom.
Here u are on air boasting...
Sorry for ya grin

Honour kwa? That's foolishness bro
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by totit: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

How did d igbos get served

Just some minute I go fit answer yaa question.
Wait for me oo wink
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by vicadex07(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Your father wasted his sperm conceiving you. By the way who is "we"? You attach so much self importance to your hopeless existence. Am sure your dad contemplated strangling you numerous times when you were a kid cos of the shame your imbecilic nature brought upon him.
chuna1985:

We dnt discuss intelligently to s waste members.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
totit:

Just some minute I go fit answer yaa question.
Wait for oo wink

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Your father wasted his sperm conceiving you. By the way who is "we"? You attach so much self importance to your hopeless existence. Am sure your dad contemplated strangling you numerous times when you were a kid cos of the shame your imbecilic nature brought upon him.

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hee.Gbo people again
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by vicadex07(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Like a hopeless fly that is hellbent on chopping shit, so shall calamity continue to attract you all your life if you dont desist from quoting me again TANmite.
chuna1985:

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Like a hopeless fly that is hellbent on chopping shit, so shall calamity continue to attract you all your life if you dont desist from quoting me again TANmite.

S waste live in calamity already. Permanent one.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by splashbaby(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Dear s waste, we are igbos, we are not cowards. North has killed as mighty as Abiola n yet s waste did nothing. Let dem kill any igbo leader who won election as president n watch dis nation wish to look like somalia.
Do you have any leader? Mention one and let the world laugh at you. Igbos have no choice than to conform to whatever Yorubas and Hausas offer them, your destiny and those of children will be decided by us, unless you agree to jettison your romance with treason. We know you are not trust worthy enough to live amongst sane men.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by cyberdurable(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Hahahahaha.......
Tomorrow morning by 8 o'clock, go to the bank show them the blunder and use it to collect money...

Ass face

Effects of Fermented Ewedu... Demented Fellow grin grin grin

YorubAss and Mouth eh!!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
splashbaby:
Do you have any leader? Mention one and let the world laugh at you. Igbos have no choice than to conform to whatever Yorubas and Hausas offer them, your destiny and those of children will be decided by us, unless you agree to jettison your romance with treason. We know you are not trust worthy enough to live amongst sane men.

Lmao, I really pity dis s waste abt ur understanding abt igbo rulership. We have no english type kings n we rule by Age. I can't educate u on dis.

Only jealousy drives u guys to loathe us. Cheers.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by vicadex07(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol...you're an imbecille
chuna1985:

S waste live in calamity already. Permanent one.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba coward dies 10,000 times before their actual death.

No its one million times! Ogede
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by tpiander: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
When exactly did the incident happen?

There are different dates on wikipedia.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by sanmibukunmi: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
cyberdurable:

Effects of Fermented Ewedu... Demented Fellow grin grin grin
YorubAss and Mouth eh!!
Eyaaaaa sorry....... God will deliver you
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

No its one million times! Ogede

1 million too much nah, make dem manage 10,000 or 12,000 times.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol...you're an imbecille

Lmao. Same to u Bro.
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Harkoreday(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Great people are ordinary people with xtral ordinary amount of determination..
U self can be like fela if u are determined..
Note; If soldier slap u.. U go remember say police na your friend!!! Be wise grin
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Starships4u(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
The poster above me is my favourite nairalander

Your comments always make me laugh
I love ur lips
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
uzygirl:
Soldiers need to change their mentality towards Civilians. It keeps getting worse
Bloody civilian!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by bummyla(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eeeeewo! Sorry Baba! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by jerrymej(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mehn! My course this semester no be Beans oo!
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Martiano(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
in this my country nobody suppose to harass me but police n sojas never greee for my country police and soja never gree fo my country ,because of all these bad thingsss ,things just dey spoilll dey go zombie wan be oga how zombie go be oga zombie na zombie oo.

Lyrics from COP (COUNTRY OF PAIN ) FELA KUTI

U GO Suffer go university ooooo ,university certificate if u no careful u go turn driver,if u no careful u go become houseboy ,if u no careful u go become housegirlll.. I must to see oo i must see x3 the way copy copy go carry us reach oo I must see.

I have this classics on repeat here

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by lordkay10(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Martiano:
in this my country nobody suppose to harass me but police n sojas never greee for my country police and soja never gree fo my country ,because of all these bad thingsss ,things just dey spoilll dey go zombie wan be oga how zombie go be oga zombie na zombie oo.

Lyrics from COP (COUNTRY OF PAIN ) FELA KUTI

U GO Suffer go university ooooo ,university certificate if u no careful u go turn driver,if u no careful u go become houseboy ,if u no careful u go become housegirlll.. I must to see oo i must see x3 the way copy copy go carry us reach oo I must see.

I have this classics on repeat here
You be true Fela fan, I have about 3 different copies of this song, it is one of his unreleased works. Do you have Clear Road For Jagajaga?
Re: Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army by Martiano(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
lordkay10:

You be true Fela fan, I have about 3 different copies of this song, it is one of his unreleased works. Do you have Clear Road For Jagajaga?

Yeah I do.Which of the COP do you have?I have the Live Shrine show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) / Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.