Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet (59496 Views)

#bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate / Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Generalkorex(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Realist2:

we are paying between #100 - #150 just to watch a match here.
Something has to be done fast to stop dstv monopoly.
its N100 flat here
something must done fast o.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Wilife: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
How do you watch beiN in Nigeria?

Thanks.

prince3009:
I wonder why Nigerians continue to allow DSTv to scam them? I have been watching EPL in the comfort of my home via beiN Sports channel with just N3,500 per Month for close to 2years now. I am watching the Arsenal match live right now as i type this.

Some people just choose to suffer because they want to.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by nigerianvenom(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
lomprico:

All epl, laliga, league1 n bundersliga, they show all tennis tournament, rugby, even some south america games. Not forgetting numerous movie channels, nat geo, natgeo wild, discovery world, csi, discovery, telemundo, mtv base, sound city, our local stations, cnn, bbc, algezeera, ewtn, etc. U wont regret it.

How do I get it?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ntoooor to soccer freaks! This one no concern me! They know how nigerians waste cash that's why they drink from our breast.

Imagine how expensive dstv costs in this modern digital age #smh

Some of u guys don't know that its not pay as u go, some donnt know how to tap internet service and download with their bandwidth. Roflmao!!

ONLY in nigeria u find such cluelessness. Nah so my papa go just dey pay for dstv subscription for house in the village even as it is empty, nobody living in it #smh.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by georgee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Somebody shuld ansa us now.. How do we watch beinsport and co in Lagos.. Una just dey yab us since. Aiye DSTV ti baaje.. Awon Oloriburuku jati jati
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
D summary of dis b say my goatv wil not show EPL. THANK GOD subscription will end on 8th September lobatan. Port to Startimes straight. Crazy dey worry multi choice
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Mordyb: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:

Dunno if it will work in Lagos cos my friend bought and took his there to start a viable market with it but he did not get any reception. The signals were scrambled according to him. That was last year though. i don't know about now.

The decoder by the left is what i use.

The decoder by the right is my GOTv cos bae likes African Magic if not wetin wan join me with Dstv
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Jidibia(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
No wonder, after paying more than 9,000 naira to subscribe I could not view any big epl match on SS3. Na thunder go strike DSTV. I can't wait for my subscription to expire let me dismantle my dstv dish, smash their useless decoder and burn their smart card. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by deebrain(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
They should continue the headbutting... Shebi MTN nd co did that same nonsense.

They should not worry. The RKO im preparing for them would come in very handy.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mbulela: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Startimes should bid for premier league matches too!

Good comment.
However, I think Dstv have the rights for another two years. Also, considering their deep pockets, DSTV will beat them to it again.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by masseratti: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
I only downgraded to compact plus this month,had to subscribe because of my gf Telemundo, the programs on comedy central is arcade the reruns will make you made,nothing historical about history channels,the movies are scraps, its really a boring selection of channels,there is nothing premium about the premium bouquet.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
please guys, we need answers to these daylight robbery been practiced by dirtyv.. come on guys, give us clues and way forward to ending there monopoly ..
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mbulela: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
georgee:
Somebody shuld ansa us now.. How do we watch beinsport and co in Lagos.. Una just dey yab us since. Aiye DSTV ti baaje.. Awon Oloriburuku jati jati
I doubt you can watch it in Lagos.
I used it in ph via Metrodigital.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mbulela: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Realist2:

we are paying between #100 - #150 just to watch a match here.
Something has to be done fast to stop dstv monopoly.
We keep repeating this argument everyday. They bought rights that grant them the monopoly in Nigeria. They are not doing anything illegal.
During the next bidding, let others outbid them and air it cheaply.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Banter1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Generalkorex:
Dis one pass zidane headbutting o.
So viewing centers go increase their money.
I pay N50 to watch EPL today with generator

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by JayJustus(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:

I use a Cable Tv Service with a decoder i purchased online from China.

They even show better recent movies in their movie channels than the wack DSTv. And the good thing is that the channels are HD including the Decoder.

It works here in Abuja. i don't know about Lagos. I pay them $20 per month online for signal reception.

Those screenshots were the moment West Ham scored smiley

now all you need to do is create a thread to.enlighten people how to go about em too...okay bro
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
SapphireYj:
pls what's the name of this ur package, I live in abuja and i'll like to use the package.Thanks.

Where in Abuja do you stay?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mordyb:
since you are in Abuja I can send someone please how do I get this

08138055880 call me
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Mordyb: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:

08138055880 call me
Ok. Give me a few minutes
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ogunsmonday(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
the sadest aspects of it, is that, they didn't deemed it fit to include super sports 5 to their WALKA channels for those of us who pay premium. consumer protection agency, this is an open petition against multichoice, come and do something.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by emenezer(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
What ever they are doing now, they learnt from MTN
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
harizonal123:

Pls what's the minimum dish size to get bein sport & how much does it cost. Hope its stable and FTA(install and forget, no moving about dish )?

I currently use CTL/Trend TV. You can found BeIN sports channel there. They don't use dish, just an antenna. N3150 per month. Install and forget!

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by deolu2000(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin.....if I could get it at that rate....no problem!
how i wish so too,but we both know that is a mirrage because the tv right for EPL is much in cost that it will take a very financially buoyant media house to contemplate buying into it cos d competition drive d right high in price value.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by deolu2000(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
PDPwayoo:

THIS IS WHY DSTV IS TAKING ADVANTAGE ON NIGERIANS COS THEY KNOW INTERNET IS EXPENSIVE AND POOR.
when i first read ur comment,i was thinking u ar in diz part of the world,because in Nigeria we are still very far from that kind of internet service both in terms of cost and quality of service

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ndidibabe(f): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Ntoooor to soccer freaks! This one no concern me! They know how nigerians waste cash that's why they drink from our breast.

Imagine how expensive dstv costs in this modern digital age #smh

Some of u guys don't know that its not pay as u go, some donnt know how to tap internet service and download with their bandwidth. Roflmao!!

ONLY in nigeria u find such cluelessness. Nah so my papa go just dey pay for dstv subscription for house in the village even as it is empty, nobody living in it #smh.
Poor man dey claim say e get idea. Download a live match in Nigeria where internet is very erratic? Even at that, the cost of streaming a 90mins+ match and analysis can't be less than N1000. In that case, a football fan like me and hubby will spend more than N8,000 monthy on streaming. You are the clueless one, not your Dad. Shake your head for yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ndidibabe(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
This might be my last DSTV subscription if nothing is done. I thought it was a mistake yesterday only for them to yank arsenal match off SS3 today.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ogunsmonday(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
StRichard:
u can use MCL or CTL to watch anything football
I know of CTL, but the services does not exist in Lagos. please why can't CTL come to Lagos? any answer?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by icedbreez(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Just ban this heartless DSTV from Nigeria, highest we suffer for one two years the English people (EPL)will then be forced to reduce the price and sell to a Nigerian Company. As it stands now no Nigerian Company can bid wit dstv.....they used under hand tactics to outbid HITV and killed off the company totally.
Globacom saved us from MTN, who will save us from DSTV?

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Jlow2: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
deolu2000:

when i first read ur comment,i was thinking u ar in diz part of the world,because in Nigeria we are still very far from that kind of internet service both in terms of cost and quality of service
bro pls wer do i get dis ctl hope it can work in ebonyi state? help a broda just text or flash 07039804561.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Jlow2: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
vfactor:

I currently use CTL/Trend TV. You can found BeIN sports channel there. They don't use dish, just an antenna. N3150 per month. Install and forget!
bro pls hw do i get dis ctl , hope it works in ebonyi state? help a broda pls just text or flash 07039804561
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
ndidibabe:
Poor man dey claim say e get idea. Download a live match in Nigeria where internet is very erratic? Even at that, the cost of streaming a 90mins+ match and analysis can't be less than N1000. In that case, a football fan like me and hubby will spend more than N8,000 monthy on streaming. You are the clueless one, not your Dad. Shake your head for yourself!
f00L!!!!!!!!!!!get wasted in ur ignorance! I have no 4kin business with useless matches when I have otherr things to download ,boy...
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by georgee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
icedbreez:
Just ban this heartless DSTV from Nigeria, highest we suffer for one two years the English people (EPL)will then be forced to reduce the price and sell to a Nigerian Company. As it stands now no Nigerian Company can bid wit dstv.....they used under hand tactics to outbid HITV and killed off the company totally.
Globacom saved us from MTN, who will save us from DSTV?
DSTV bidded for 3 seasons 3yrs ago. This season is the last. Another round of bid should come up ds yr for the 2016/2017 EPL. From what we gathered, Tinubu's consat will put in their bid also for the right to air EPL. I av a strong feelin ds is the beginng of the end for DSTV in Nigeria.. Dog wey wan lost..No go hear his master's whistle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.