Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet (59493 Views)

#bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate / Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ogunsmonday(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
mbulela:

We keep repeating this argument everyday. They bought rights that grant them the monopoly in Nigeria. They are not doing anything illegal.
During the next bidding, let others outbid them and air it cheaply.
my guy I hnow you are an insider in multichoice, I pay for premium because I needed to watch marches with my dstv walka, now no super sports 5, is that not scamming? one day thier monopoly will be broken and they will pack to somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by adahib: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
ndidibabe:
This might be my last DSTV subscription if nothing is done. I thought it was a mistake yesterday only for them to yank arsenal match off SS3 today.

I agree with you. This may also be my last dstv subscription. My initial shock was only replaced by utter disgust when I realized the rubbish dstv did. I can't wait for this present subscription to expire. I go try manage cmtv. What rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by deolu2000(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jlow2:
bro pls wer do i get dis ctl hope it can work in ebonyi state? help a broda just text or flash 07039804561.
bro,i don't hv it eida n will appr8 having the service as wel.bt i know that oda NLndrs can hlp
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
who cares about these fuuuuls called DSTV when you have CTL and METRO giving you all the matches live at a very cheaper rate....i mean CTL AND METRO SHOW ALL LIVE MATCHES....forget DSTV jor! dumped them since 19AD....flexin my CTL as Coutinho scored a stunner to give LIVERPOOL the maximum 3 points.....YNWA....LFC

5 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lomprico(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
nigerianvenom:

How do I get it?
Where r u based?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by gajerian(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
lomprico:
Enjoying my metro digital. I watch evri concerning football for 3500 a month. grin

Pls help share with me I am interested
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by cabaliciouscabal: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerians are d most gullible sets of pple, dey will sit in dia comfort zone and be complaining, I call dem arm chair complainant, for pple to come out and forge a formidable wall to resist dis rouges called MTN, DSTV, even Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, will come to our country to enslave us, we will be praying dat God will do it, even d kingdom of heavens surfers violence and violence takes it by force, we av called on Nigerians to boycott dia services, we av Star times, Consat, Darsat, etc .we won't die if we don't Wat DSTV, for three months av boycotted dem, av bn using d monies to buy DVD films, and we ar enjoying our lives, I am sure if dey sell a loaf of bread in Nigeria for 1000 Naira, we will still buy and resort to God will do it, Nigerians let us wake up and fight for our right.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lomprico(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
gajerian:

Buy their decoder n antenna dats all
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by udemzyudex(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerians will shout and later keep quiet.... So all this one wey una Dey post here na medice after death.... Even una court no fit do anything....
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by phlemzy: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Small time now,DSTV will start calling ur line up & down asking why you're nor subscribing. Very soon,they will need to employ more customer care agents because boiz have decided to kick dia dishes & decoders inside the lagoon after this development.
Pls my Eastern dudes, if TVBiafra will possibly show live EPL matches for us,we need to see it go on air.We no mind if commentary will be in Igbo grin

5 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by stchinedu: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

HiTV's problem was that they thought Nigerians got cable for the soccer. Bad marketing idea.

It had nothing to do with the government. HiTV just simply was about football. Good...what about all the other days of the week when the EPL is not on? What about those of us who like other sports?How many channels did they have for documentaries? Children? Even Nollywood?

HiTV was the architect of its own failure.
Good point!
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by hustla(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Failed Country and useless DSTV; maybe cos they really dont have competitors. Thing wey no suppose be big deal turn big deal for Naija

We pay about 600 rupees (About 1800 naira) here in India for Cable and we watch all Soccer Stations in HD, Movie Stations and stuff, I mean Crisp Clear HD.
I can refuse to subscribe sef and pay 400 rupees for internet and stream live online.

I think DSTV has only SS3 in HD and the other stations in SD and u get it on the full bouquet. I wonder why Id want to pay up to 12k to watch football

5 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by stchinedu: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
gajerian:

Please share.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ochiosa(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
lomprico:
Enjoying my metro digital. I watch evri concerning football for 3500 a month. grin
is there metro in Abj? I used it while in pH but now am in abj I still have my decoder dual view
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lomprico(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
ochiosa:
is there metro in Abj? I used it while in pH but now am in abj I still have my decoder dual view
I dnt knw but they r in kd
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lovely17(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Damn!!!!!!! what did we do to this people mtchew and we have a federal government
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mabat: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Startimes should bid for premier league matches too!

or consart of TVC.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ndidibabe(f): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
f00L!!!!!!!!!!!get wasted in ur ignorance! I have no 4kin business with useless matches when I have otherr things to download ,boy...
Every real man that I know follows football. They don't neccessarily watch. Even Dangote, with all the money he is busy making follows Arsenal. It's just a way of relaxing having worked Mon-Fri. Na only you, son of nobody feels that football is useless. Jobless man like you feeling funky. Only God knows the rubbish he claims to be downloading on d internet.

9 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Reference(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
charix:
I still don't understand the Nigerian craze for soccer. DSTV know the best way to pacify or force Nigerian subscribers to do things against their will is through viewership of soccer events.

I know alot of men who bought decoders only because of soccer matches and with this change I foresee them upgrading their bouqet option to premium service.

....don't understand the craze eh, so what do you watch, Teletubbies or Telemundo. Supersport is what sells Multichoice in Nigeria and Nigeria sells DSTV.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by daddygoofy: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nice one Dstv, @least will be able to follow LA liga as a Barca fan, not dramatized epl
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by qtx(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
One Chance grin

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by afoo02(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
lomprico:
Can I have the details?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by GENTLETEE(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dstv again! Their excesses needs to be checked. Have ported long before now!
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by purplekayc(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
georgee:
They are crazy.. I am dumping their sorry asss this month end
watched arsenal on qsat this afternoon
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by OBB77(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
While it might not go down well wt majority opinion, lets face d facts-DSTV are in biz for profit maximization. This they wil strive to achieve wt wateva means they deem possible, as long as it is legal.
Come to think of it, I dont think I hv heard of anyone that wz forced by d company to suscribe to its services, its a choice to make.
There are a thousand and one Nigerians wt d capacity to float a competitor for DSTV in Naija, but wat do they do? Build shopping malls or mansions in d country n abroad for their families n girlfrnds or tens of exotic cars to b driven on bad roads. No thought of money-generating, employment-creating ventures.
Dse guys will always hv their ways until a competitor comes, n please dont talk about govt intervention cos its a purely private, biz venture.
Remember Glo n its per second billing breakthrough?

3 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
If PMB stops this DSTV rip off before 2019, I pledge at least 1600 votes should he decide to rerun (fully funded by me)! #NigeriansWillAppreciate

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by pofolo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
funny so even with 9800 monthly one can't watch premier league on dstv ?......

back to dark side might just be the only option.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Walexsammy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
lomprico:
I watch mine with jst 2100 naira a month
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
ndidibabe:
Every real man that I know follows football. They don't neccessarily watch. Even Dangote, with all the money he is busy making follows Arsenal. It's just a way of relaxing having worked Mon-Fri. Na only you, son of nobody feels that football is useless. Jobless man like you feeling funky. Only God knows the rubbish he claims to be downloading on d internet.
in ur litttle yorobah head, nah only movies dey download. Well, I read online and I download reasonable stuffs.
Suck my cockbitch.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Metro digital shows all related to football....best deal....sorry for Dstv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by eliwa47(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Startimes should bid for premier league matches too!

gbam! honestly multichoice n mtn are exploiting Nigerian, go to Sa or other southern Africans, they are very cheap. As for me ooo, startimes don do me!
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ndidibabe(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
in ur litttle yorobah head, nah only movies dey download. Well, I read online and I download reasonable stuffs.
Suck my cockbitch.
Ode! A man with narrow scopes. You read online? Whalai, it's easy to know 'them'. You can't afford a home printer and A4 papers? Poor you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.