Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet (59508 Views)

#bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate / Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / Bbnaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Housemates (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Bawss1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
mikolo80:
he whom the gods want to destroy they first make run mad. na so blackberry do till then enter ground, apple and windows de follow suit. na the same hubris Wey de worry dstv. abeg make tinubu settle political mataa make TVc enter premiership biz pursue dstv comot

Some Nigerians and weird analogies.

How did Blackberry "do"? Were they increasing subscriptions or moving to premium services?

How does any of this relate to Apple or Microsoft?

4 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
deolu2000:

if i get you right,we should switch to live streaming right?with wc data,is it with diz 2g of 2500 dt i should stream matches,not to even talk of the poor internet speed.#hian

GOVT. NEED TO DO SOMETHING. I PAY APPROX. $13 PER MONTH FOR WIFI UNLIMITED.......... AS MANY AS 10 COMPUTER CAN BE CONNECTED SAME TIME.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Abdul9025(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
with my mtn simplesaver..plus my three android app mobdro, ustream and wss... I don really care l... I chill with my fone
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Ameko4ever(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank God for CTL. Atleast they are trying.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by sunsewa: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
milking pipe.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
trigar12:
Till startimes improve their picture quality and buy exclusive rights to broadcast epl and champions league ... DSTV will keep doing sh.its
honestly dey need that picture quality

6 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
scribble:
Buhari must probe these fraudsters
Even you and President Buhari(don't. Know if he is their customer) re not in anyway forced to patronize Multichoice.
Your happiness or any other does not depend on watching this god called soccer.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by seyola(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wetin do my Qsat(cheat). These south Africans are fools. The irony oof it is dere was no communication/notice to the effect. Fools!
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
georgee:
Guy how do i be like u..Abeg..Seems we in Lagos dnt av access to other satellite Tvs.. Give detas

I use a Cable Tv Service with a decoder i purchased online from China.

They even show better recent movies in their movie channels than the wack DSTv. And the good thing is that the channels are HD including the Decoder.

It works here in Abuja. i don't know about Lagos. I pay them $20 per month online for signal reception.

Those screenshots were the moment West Ham scored smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
We are the giant of Africa yet we cannot enjoy good tv services, what a shame? This is a challenge to the top 10 nigerian biz men. You should be thinking of investing in this sector. Besides, you will even make money out of it, isn't it glaring? If we give attention to things like this, investors from other countries, even countries that claim to be our African brothers, would not keep exploiting us.

3 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Mordyb: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:

They even show better recent movies in their movie channels than the wack DSTv. It works here in Abuja. i don't know about Lagos. I pay them $20 per month online for signal reception.

how does it work
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by zoom007: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:

They even show better recent movies in their movie channels than the wack DSTv. And the good thing is that the channels are HD including the Decoder.

It works here in Abuja. i don't know about Lagos. I pay them $20 per month online for signal reception.

please how do we purchase the decoder online. give us a site or something, we need alternative in lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mrnate: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
lomprico:
Enjoying my metro digital. I watch evri concerning football for 3500 a month. grin
Abeg can u throw some lights on how?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by georgee(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:

Thanx, help wit more details.. how does it work, wil i need a big dish, show us pix of ur decoder the chinese website u bought it from. Lets start from dia.. i am in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lomprico(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
2baga:

Do you get signal for metro in lagos??
How do I get one & d cost??
I dnt think they r in lagos yet, (dstv politics) cos if they do dstv will r.i.p. Its in ph, enugu, kd
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by ogundeleai(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you ask me I don't blame multi choice rather management of EPL.. Except the sponsorship and coverage of the league is decentralise. Multi choice will continue taking us for a ride.. All this "exclusive" grammar should be broken so that more interested pay TV firms can chanllenge multi choice.

4 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by miracle4(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:

any link to their website please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Horlufemi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
#BoycottDSTV

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by mikolo80: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bawss1:

Some Nigerians and weird analogies.

How did Blackberry "do"? Were they increasing subscriptions or moving to premium services?

How does any of this relate to Apple or Microsoft?
making ppl buy 40 K phones instead of licensing software to cheaper Android
same for apple
same for windows
watch Android obtain their lunch money

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lomprico(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
mrnate:
Abeg can u throw some lights on how?
They r not nation wide yet, buy ur antenna n decoder for 13k

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by elampiro(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
prince3009:
I wonder why Nigerians continue to allow DSTv to scam them? I have been watching EPL in the comfort of my home via beiN Sports channel with just N3,500 per Month for close to 2years now. I am watching the Arsenal match live right now as i type this.

Some people just choose to suffer because they want to.
undecided

What cable is this? How can one living in Benin City get it?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by elampiro(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigga44:
Presently watching Arsenal game on my metro digital cool......, 3,500 monthly. Dumped dstv 2 years ago without any regret

Only downside with metro is the high number of very rude female staff working there angry

Do you have their contact? Phone number? I want to find out if I can get it in Benin?
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by slap1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
And Buhari doesn't look like he likes football.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lomprico(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
kennynelcon:

Are the pictures HD, and do they use antennas?
Not all the channels is hd, it uses antenna. All the sports channel are hd sha.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by gentlegg(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
lomprico:
Enjoying my metro digital. I watch evri concerning football for 3500 a month. grin
Please how effective is metro digital? Do they play all EPL matches? Hope this. DSTV stuff will not affect them?
I want to buy Metro.
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Ignatio(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na online streaming better o.

Omololu007:
I don drop dstv tey tey,nah GOTV i dey use now.i wanna try tinubu coasat abi wetin dem dey call am.if am not satisfy wit it,am gonna port back to GOTV

You know nothing . Dstv owns gotv.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by flyingdutchman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm off Dstv angry angry angry
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by lomprico(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
gentlegg:

Please how effective is metro digital? Do they play all EPL matches? Hope this. DSTV stuff will not affect them?
I want to buy Metro.
All epl, laliga, league1 n bundersliga, they show all tennis tournament, rugby, even some south america games. Not forgetting numerous movie channels, nat geo, natgeo wild, discovery world, csi, discovery, telemundo, mtv base, sound city, our local stations, cnn, bbc, algezeera, ewtn, etc. U wont regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Leadn(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
The solution if you are using an Android phone is Mobdro. Download Mobdro and sub for either 70naira per day or 350 per week MTN bis. Stream the match live with Simple server and MTN bis + mobdro.
P.S. Use either daily or weekly o... monthly can frustrate your career.

visit techinfomania.com for more details 'cos I'll be dropping full tuts there soon
Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by Abdul4success(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na dia fault? No be dia fault nah; As dem no get any strong competitor, dem go dey do us anyhow. # football na food?

1 Like

Re: Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet by CrazyMan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omololu007:
I don drop dstv tey tey,nah GOTV i dey use now.i wanna try tinubu coasat abi wetin dem dey call am.if am not satisfy wit it,am gonna port back to GOTV
GOTV still belongs to DSTV, so you're still their customer.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.