Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman (3204 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / A Peep Into My Facebook Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman by vybzkartel: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
I sent her friend request and she accepted
We started chatting and we both realised we attended the same sch though she was a year ahead of me
sO it was school chat throughout.
She told me she was n=married with 3 kids now
but periodically as the chat went on, she would send a lovely sticker, which i have pasted below.
Sometimes, i felt her comment didnt require the sticker, but ...
as we kept chatting the subsequent days, she would send the sticker again, sort of using it to butress her points

then in our last chat, i wrote "i have enjoyed chatting u'' and also for the first time, i sent her that same sticker though i was scared
but suprisingly, she LIKED it and wrote bye
Minutes later, she dropped me her wassup line

Is she trying to fall in love with me?

Re: My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman by vizkiz: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
show us screen shots of those chats or this is all made up story undecided

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
.......it's just an emoticon, not even a cupid with arrows and i's dotted heart shaped things.....

Wait till you get a love letter, then ask this question again; preferably with the love letter posted here. Tho I have a feeling, the light bulb will go off and you will need not ask.

sad undecided

BTW: she is married, ain't she. You have no business asking this kind question in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman by Nuezha(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
I believe youre telling the truth. Don't assume anything and don't make silly move. She's used to that stuff she's sending...that's her subconscious action.

If you do anything silly, you will see her conscious reactions...anticipate an unfavourable one.

3 Likes

Re: My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman by vybzkartel: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nuezha:
I believe youre telling the truth. Don't assume anything and don't make silly move. She's used to that stuff she's sending...that's her subconscious action.

If you do anything silly, you will see her conscious reactions...anticipate an unfavourable one.

Re: My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman by Barezzi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
vybzkartel:
I sent her friend request and she accepted
We started chatting and we both realised we attended the same sch though she was a year ahead of me
sO it was school chat throughout.
She told me she was n=married with 3 kids now
but periodically as the chat went on, she would send a lovely sticker, which i have pasted below.
Sometimes, i felt her comment didnt require the sticker, but ...
as we kept chatting the subsequent days, she would send the sticker again, sort of using it to butress her points

then in our last chat, i wrote "i have enjoyed chatting u'' and also for the first time, i sent her that same sticker though i was scared
but suprisingly, she LIKED it and wrote bye
Minutes later, she dropped me her wassup line

Is she trying to fall in love with me?
It's likely you're chatting with her husband, and he's leading you on...
Prepare ya grave angry

3 Likes

Re: My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman by DOOSNAS(m): 1:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Let's waitin for the part two of this story, the part one no make sense @ all

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Best Traditional Local Song In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.