Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) (7740 Views)

Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Sanchez01: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
XavierBlue:
just tell me, i promise i won't let the NDLEA know about it... How many wraps of weed did you take?

XavierBlue

Lolz. I don't think weeds are at play here. How do we describe the pictures It's really confusing.

My best guess: A movie scene
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Setaje(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sukkot oooo. Mrpresident1. Please come
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by sukkot: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:
Sukkot oooo. Mrpresident1. Please come
lol i have dealt with this yesterday. check all the posts. trust all is well with you hun

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Setaje(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
lol i have dealt with this yesterday. check all this post. trust all is well with you hun

kiss
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na so madness dey take start
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by sukkot: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
dreydee:

You and cococandy wan spoil my show abi grin grin
sorry
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by trapQ: 4:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Are you serious??
dreydee:
Hello nairalanders, some of the old members know me, but I haven't been on Nairaland for some time.

I'm by name David Alenoghena ,and my mom has been battling partial stroke for a while, and had a mild attack in the early hours of this morning at about 3am. I rushed her to the hospital and on my way home, I was feeling dizzy but I felt I would make it home. Suddenly I saw a white light flashing bright, before I could hit the brakes I drove into it, I thought it was a truck and when I saw white light all around me, if actually thought I was dead.

But soon I was in control of my car again and I know most of you won't believe me, I was right in the premises of the white house, but there was chaos everywhere, the white house was completely UPSIDE DOWN! A car was against the wall and had the logo of the US president on it, I guess it's the President's car. I thought it was all a dream ,but it was real, i decided not to come out of my car, I was able to drive around and take some pics though. Sorry for the quality its my 5mp phone and I took the pics through the wind shield. I came back through the Same light and I'm thinking that's 10-20 years into the future.

You can see the lighting I drove through in one of the pics. I am afraid of releasing and saying too much for fear of my safety. Please can any one explain or be of help!
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by adenine02: 5:57am On Aug 11, 2015
dreydee:
Hello nairalanders, some of the old members know me, but I haven't been on Nairaland for some time.

I'm by name David Alenoghena ,and my mom has been battling partial stroke for a while, and had a mild attack in the early hours of this morning at about 3am. I rushed her to the hospital and on my way home, I was feeling dizzy but I felt I would make it home. Suddenly I saw a white light flashing bright, before I could hit the brakes I drove into it, I thought it was a truck and when I saw white light all around me, if actually thought I was dead.

But soon I was in control of my car again and I know most of you won't believe me, I was right in the premises of the white house, but there was chaos everywhere, the white house was completely UPSIDE DOWN! A car was against the wall and had the logo of the US president on it, I guess it's the President's car. I thought it was all a dream ,but it was real, i decided not to come out of my car, I was able to drive around and take some pics though. Sorry for the quality its my 5mp phone and I took the pics through the wind shield. I came back through the Same light and I'm thinking that's 10-20 years into the future.

You can see the lighting I drove through in one of the pics. I am afraid of releasing and saying too much for fear of my safety. Please can any one explain or be of help!

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by sexychocolate1(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2015
dreydee:

Liar. You got those pics from youtube. Stop deceiving yourself. Wasted sperm
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by a2personal2013: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2015
@Roland, you caught him pants down.......Nice one bro.....You can actually see the link below where he stole the picture of his hallucinated dream

http://www.wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells-area/attractions/top-secret-inc.htm

Roland17:
@op

Ooo boy eee, see as you don fool almost everybody for here, make una no mind am oooo..

He definitely visited the Wisconsin Dells in the state of Wisconsin, a huge tourist attraction in the Midwest, a city filled with resorts, the name of the attraction pictured is the "haunted house", it's close to the famous Mount Olympus water parks.

Sorry I blew up your game.. grin I can imagine some folks have already started praying thinking rapture has started..
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by ArSoN(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Guys it's possible.....read 'life after life' and u'll c some proofsthat stuff like this can actually happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Obiano's Wife Went Half Naked, Hit People With Broken Bottles Over Soludo / Students In School Now, Need More Time To Collect Their PVCs- Rudeboy Tells INEC / May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.