Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) (7729 Views)

Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by dreydee(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello nairalanders, some of the old members know me, but I haven't been on Nairaland for some time.

I'm by name David Alenoghena ,and my mom has been battling partial stroke for a while, and had a mild attack in the early hours of this morning at about 3am. I rushed her to the hospital and on my way home, I was feeling dizzy but I felt I would make it home. Suddenly I saw a white light flashing bright, before I could hit the brakes I drove into it, I thought it was a truck and when I saw white light all around me, if actually thought I was dead.

But soon I was in control of my car again and I know most of you won't believe me, I was right in the premises of the white house, but there was chaos everywhere, the white house was completely UPSIDE DOWN! A car was against the wall and had the logo of the US president on it, I guess it's the President's car. I thought it was all a dream ,but it was real, i decided not to come out of my car, I was able to drive around and take some pics though. Sorry for the quality its my 5mp phone and I took the pics through the wind shield. I came back through the Same light and I'm thinking that's 10-20 years into the future.

You can see the lighting I drove through in one of the pics. I am afraid of releasing and saying too much for fear of my safety. Please can any one explain or be of help!

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by T4taiwo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weird

2 Likes

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by ladyF(f): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol

I Dont get...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by XavierBlue(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
just tell me, i promise i won't let the NDLEA know about it... How many wraps of weed did you take?

XavierBlue

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by doublewisdom: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by BOWOTO(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Biafra weed is responsible for this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
You brought your dream pictures into your physical reality? Sounds like ALIEN abduction to me. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by CrazyScientist: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ishilove lalasticlala , come and see oo shocked see pics sef, I for say this OP take Jamaican weed.
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by alienvirus: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Could you express yourself in clear terms.
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Mogidi: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello nairalanders, some of the old members know me, but I haven't been on Nairaland for some time.

I'm by name David Alenoghena ,and my mom has been battling partial stroke for a while, and had a mild attack in the early hours of this morning at about 3am. I rushed her to the hospital and on my way home, I was feeling dizzy but I felt I would make it home. Suddenly I saw a white light flashing bright, before I could hit the brakes I drove into it, I thought it was a truck and when I saw white light all around me, if actually thought I was dead.

At this trying time for your mum, she needs a responsible son, not one high on hallucinogen.

20 Likes

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
You went to the future Oya nairaland atheists come and explain.

Cc: Oga Seun , Obinoscopy , lalasticlala
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
som1 is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by powerfulsettingz: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op
See me
Later
I know of someone I can cure u from this
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheesygrin
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by temitemi1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by pass111(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
I love that movie... very interesting cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Rilwayne001: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hehehe grin grin Sukkot, you need to see this one.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by okotv(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Strange but might be true
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Beremx(f): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Scary
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
poster eyes seeing double...u av 2 stop taking dis cos am sure it is not gud 4 u...

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
I hope you had enough time to find out Nigeria's situation
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by oluwalfa: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pictures or I donbelie.............. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Vicintonsh(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
just tell me, i promise i won't let the NDLEA know about it... How many wraps of weed did you take?

XavierBlue

my broda i tire for d bros
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
oluwalfa:
Pictures or I donbelie.............. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You no dey see pictures for up? But this OP ehn undecided
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Enegod(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP, what have you been smoking lately?
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by kokoA(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Baba Buhari no fit rest, moving up and down at his old age just to make life better for our youths, but see as some of dem dey take think.. smh.. This OP to na one of our youths o, Eyah.. I hope the Oldman is not wasting his time and energy o. angry
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
U didn't see jack bauer grin
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by dimexilux(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
I remembered d day I nack four black bullet. na dis kind tin me self dey see. me just forget to take pishure

8 Likes

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by RobinHez(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Incosistent pictures...! 5mp camera??

Scientifically and Religiously Impossible...!

Nexxxxxt!!

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Actually, i'm more concerned why God had to show you the future of America when in fact you are a Nigerian.

When next you see that white light, let it take you to Aso rock maybe you'll see me among the ministers of the future.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
hey i av dis crazy urge to believe u ....dont just know y...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Secondus-led NWC / Pictures Of Psquare's Mom Burial In Anambra State / Imo State Versus Anambra Which Is Developed Nd Wealthy (views Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.