Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) (7742 Views)

Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by akonibobo: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wonder shall never end. OP In cap locks

YOU NEED HELP!!!!

I will advice u join majek in his rehab.

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Just posting some blurred photos.
Tell us a better story
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Haurmeday25(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
how do you know its d future?
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by mojounited(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Looks like screen grab from the movie "White House Down"? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by targetpoin: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pray for the interpretation.I have no doubts absolutely the Lord communicates this way and this information to you.Of course it foretells chaos,however care must be taken not to interpret futuristic events so simply handedly as the dream portrays you should pray and ask the Lord for clarity,wisdom and understanding and not communicate your dreams with people lest you get it polluted and your own confidence in interpretation thwarted the same time.

Shalom
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by icon02(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
dimexilux:
I remembered d day I nack four black bullet. na dis kind tin me self dey see. me just forget to take pishure
Nawa to u o bros,my own day na vision I dey see abt anybody wey pass my front.

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Lordseyad(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hey flash series loverz _ come o..

IYAF SEEN BARRY ALLEN!!
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by fireworks7(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
rawswag:
hey i av dis crazy urge to believe u ....dont just know y...

gullibility is a sin.OP credit your sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvwZkxWYx4k

3 Likes

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Lordseyad(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
or Op tell me, se u watched Olympus has fallen that day ni... u come dey Day dream...
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by bouyantbetty(f): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
alienvirus:
Could you express yourself in clear terms.
grin
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Roland17(m): 12:13am On Aug 10, 2015
@op

Ooo boy eee, see as you don fool almost everybody for here, make una no mind am oooo..

He definitely visited the Wisconsin Dells in the state of Wisconsin, a huge tourist attraction in the Midwest, a city filled with resorts, the name of the attraction pictured is the "haunted house", it's close to the famous Mount Olympus water parks.

Sorry I blew up your game.. grin I can imagine some folks have already started praying thinking rapture has started..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by SenR(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by sukkot: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Hehehe grin grin Sukkot, you need to see this one.
indeed very prophetic and a sign of what is coming in 2015 and not no dayum 10-20 years like OP said. although are these pictures photoshopped or is the OP for real ? Bros this no be small matter oooo hehe cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Rilwayne001: 12:33am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
indeed very prophetic and a sign of what is coming in 2015 and not no dayum 15-20 years like OP said. although are these pictures photoshopped or is the OP for real ? Bros this no be small matter oooo hehe cheesy grin

My Chief, I know you'd like thread grin lol. I don't even know whether the OP is forreal, perhaps he is first timer in emptying 5bottles of orijin grin grin Perhaps he was seeing things as a result of the goddayumn orijin...Lwtmb
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by cococandy(f): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2015
This Nairaland is full of crazy people.
See as you're using your mother's health to lie.
Poor woman embarassed

Upside down houses are not new and there are quite some on international drive in Florida for tourists to go in and view. I'm sure they have in other parts of the world too.

You think you're talking to doofuses abi?
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by sukkot: 12:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

My Chief, I know you'd like thread grin lol. I don't even know whether the OP is forreal, perhaps he is first timer in emptying 5bottles of orijin grin grin Perhaps he was seeing things as a result of the goddayumn orijin...Lwtmb
grin cheesy grin Buahahahaha cant blame the guy man. it is sunday. nothing like 5 bottles of orijin and suya on a sunday to erase all the stress of the week. although i think he has been busted. apparently this is from some resort named olympus in america. am suspecting it was themed after the movie ' olympus has fallen ' which is exactly what the picture posted is about. the attempted takedown of america

[img]http://2.bp..com/_8UCkFV39tlw/TI0sKpC4diI/AAAAAAAAANQ/D3_Vbzz5I4Y/s1600/DSC_6227_4294.JPG[/img]
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by cococandy(f): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Lol.

I didn't even see your post before I typed mine.

That guy is high grin
Roland17:
@op

Ooo boy eee, see as you don fool almost everybody for here, make una no mind am oooo..

He definitely visited the Wisconsin Dells in the state of Wisconsin, a huge tourist attraction in the Midwest, a city filled with resorts, the name of the attraction pictured is the "haunted house", it's close to the famous Mount Olympus water parks.

Sorry I blew up your game.. grin I can imagine some folks have already started praying thinking rapture has started..
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Roland17(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2015
cococandy:
Lol.

I didn't even see your post before I typed mine.

That guy is high grin

No be small.. We don spoil market for am..some people don even begin talk like say na dem even high pass the OP wen wan mumu dem..
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Roland17:

No be small.. We don spoil market for am..some people don even begin talk like say na dem even high pass the OP wen wan mumu dem..

cheesy this forum is just funny.
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Rilwayne001: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
grin cheesy grin Buahahahaha cant blame the guy man. it is sunday. nothing like 5 bottles of orijin and suya on a sunday to erase all the stress of the week. although i think he has been busted. apparently this is from some resort named olympus in america. am suspecting it was themed after the movie ' olympus has fallen ' which is exactly what the picture posted is about. the attempted takedown of america

[img]http://2.bp..com/_8UCkFV39tlw/TI0sKpC4diI/AAAAAAAAANQ/D3_Vbzz5I4Y/s1600/DSC_6227_4294.JPG[/img]

shocked shocked **Bursted*- grin grin So the guy dey bobo us because we never travel go america? sad sad
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by sukkot: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

shocked shocked **Bursted*- grin grin So the guy dey bobo us because we never travel go america? sad sad
lol hey, he had us all going for a lil while. although somehow i think there is more to why he made the thread. maybe he was spurred on by a higher power ? it is a prophetic post - albeit being made in deception. sometimes angels can take over your body and have you write things, kinda like how the bible was written by men inspired. a higher force took over them. who knows eh ? wink
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Rilwayne001: 1:12am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
lol hey, he had us all going for a lil while. although somehow i think there is more to why he made the thread. maybe he was spurred on by a higher power ? it is a prophetic post - albeit being made in deception. sometimes angels can take over your body and have you write things, kinda like how the bible was written by men inspired. a higher force took over them. who knows eh ? wink

Perhaps.
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Gr8amechi: 5:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Too much Hollywood has scattered your brain.......shey you done dey attempt time travel niiiiii?? Op
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Horlawoomey(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Op, you were feeling dizzy?

That's the work of high fever, popularly known as Ako Iba. It can make you see the sun smiling at you.

Please see a good Doctor or just take traditional medicine, Mum need you in a good state of mind right now.
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Lanceslot(m): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2015
What a terrible dream! @ Op Hope you took your drugs when you woke up?
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by effrebor(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2015
dreydee:
Hello nairalanders, some of the old members know me, but I haven't been on Nairaland for some time.

I'm by name David Alenoghena ,and my mom has been battling partial stroke for a while, and had a mild attack in the early hours of this morning at about 3am. I rushed her to the hospital and on my way home, I was feeling dizzy but I felt I would make it home. Suddenly I saw a white light flashing bright, before I could hit the brakes I drove into it, I thought it was a truck and when I saw white light all around me, if actually thought I was dead.

But soon I was in control of my car again and I know most of you won't believe me, I was right in the premises of the white house, but there was chaos everywhere, the white house was completely UPSIDE DOWN! A car was against the wall and had the logo of the US president on it, I guess it's the President's car. I thought it was all a dream ,but it was real, i decided not to come out of my car, I was able to drive around and take some pics though. Sorry for the quality its my 5mp phone and I took the pics through the wind shield. I came back through the Same light and I'm thinking that's 10-20 years into the future.

You can see the lighting I drove through in one of the pics. I am afraid of releasing and saying too much for fear of my safety. Please can any one explain or be of help!

Hope u sha brought supernatural power back from the future
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Kenzico(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Who get phone number to any psychiatric ward
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by dreydee(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Roland17:
@op

You and cococandy wan spoil my show abi grin grin
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by RobinHez(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
targetpoin:
Pray for the interpretation.I have no doubts absolutely the Lord communicates this way and this information to you.Of course it foretells chaos,however care must be taken not to interpret futuristic events so simply handedly as the dream portrays you should pray and ask the Lord for clarity,wisdom and understanding and not communicate your dreams with people lest you get it polluted and your own confidence in interpretation thwarted the same time.

Shalom

Like God will allow his phone to work 20 years into the future?
Like seriously..? undecided
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by Nelkoko: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
This is pure Okene weed

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by dimexilux(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
dreydee:

You and cococandy wan spoil my show abi grin grin
buahahahaha **bursted**
Re: I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES) by whugo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=XavierBlue post=36784246][b][color=#770077]just tell me, i promise i won't let the NDLEA know about it... How many wraps of weed did you take?

XavierBlue
Iya basiratwo abeg give me ijebu garri #1500 make I give op before him enter ketu market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? / Obi Reacts To Rising Insecurity, Faults Past Administration Over Insecurity / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.