Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57767 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2sex(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sagamite:

WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See attached undecided

1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 19, 2015
searching4love:

u tried to seduce me first and i made my point u bolded clear to u. is that clear? undecided

I tried to seduce you??
What aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? ! ? Are you for real? You are not even fit to fantasize about the dirtiest of my panties. You will get so high! You wouldn't want to recover! undecided

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by HALLOWED: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2015
Obviously, what SE people are crying against are domination and marginalization. The OP just wishes to expose his hatred rapped with ignorance against a particular GP zone. Do your verifications. Among all the small, medium and large companies/industries across the federation, the people from the SE own 45 -50% and they all pay corporate taxes to FG
Check out the obvious Marginalization.

1) The SE has the least number of states per GP zone. 5 while you have 6 in some and 7 in another zone. Automatically their numerical strength in the federal legislature is reduced. Again the number of LGAs in a Northern State is 44 even far more than double of a state as populous as Lagos and almost triple of some SE States.

2) 80% of the importation in the country is done by the people of SE yet they do not have a single sea port. And dredging of R. Niger has been turned to project for political manoeuvring whereas we all read here the amount FG spends always to create irrigation
and other agricultural facilities in other zones. Yet duties for imported goods keep increasing and a wide range of goods tagged contraband without adequate facilities made available by the government for the growth of Local industries for such goods.

3)Check by yourself the FG appointment and parastatals manned by the S Easterners and compare it with other GP zones.

4) The SE people are most enterprising and the zone with highest travel rate both locally and internationally but just got an international airport yet some international airlines bidding for licence to travel to Enugu were denied.
On the road creation and maintenance the strategic Onitsha-Enugu Express way, Oba-Okigwe Express way ( to mention a few) are no longer plied by the motorists. The most politicized 2nd Niger bridge has died a premature death the last time I checked.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I tried to seduce you??
What aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? ! ? Are you for real? You are not even fit to fantasize about the dirtiest of my panties. You will get so high! You wouldn't want to recover! undecided

Oh my gaaaaad!!! , yo this brutal? I'm a secret admirer, So how do I get the dirty panty? I don't want to recover tongue

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh my gaaaaad!!! , yo this brutal? I'm a secret admirer, So how do I get the dirty panty? I don't want to recover tongue

tongue
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2sex(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

tongue
babe sup? Longest time o.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
2sex:
babe sup? Longest time o.

Hey dear
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Sagamite(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
2sex:

See attached undecided

Jesus!

I better inform as many people as possible by sharing.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2sex(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Jesus!

i see coogar email there, carefreewannabe so many others.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2015
After 31 pages of trash I can conclude that the 5 states in south east re the real parasite of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2sex(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Jesus!

bro, I sent you an email via the one we used last time. Please respond.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2sex(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
princdebola201:
After 31 pages of trash I can conclude that the 5 states in south east re the real parasite of Nigeria

and what will you say of those whoe feed this nation with their ancestral land of oil?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
2sex:

and what will you say of those whoe feed this nation with their ancestral land of oil?

Re you one of the Flat heads from south east region? If yes answer the topic of the thread with basic facts and figures
Or you find ur sauare Root and don't qoute back
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2sex(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
princdebola201:

Re you one of the Flat heads from south east region? If yes answer the topic of the thread with basic facts and figures
Or you find ur sauare Root and don't qoute back
You are just one sick bastard with undiluted hate for the igbos.. I am have no time for you today. I spent virtually all my life as child in the west and speak yoruba fluently but man, you are sick! The average Igbo man is hustler and you can't take that from any of us. We don't give up till our last breathe... you can't take that away from us either.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
2sex:
You are just one sick bastard with undiluted hate for the igbos.. I am have no time for you today. I spent virtually all my life as child in the west and speak yoruba fluently but man, you are sick! The average Igbo man is hustler and you can't take that from any of us. We don't give up till our last breathe... you can't take that away from us either.

Why re u foaming in the mouth, is the question so difficult that you can't answer..? Oya Show me ur flat head Lool..!!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by coogar: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
2sex:
i see coogar email there, carefreewannabe so many others.

coogar's email where?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2sex(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
coogar:

coogar's email where?
in a spam email that was sent to me and they used Sagamite's name as sender but he didn't send such.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2015
azzima:
is this the question OP asked??. Semi education is really bothering you guys. Nobody wants to know whom of your criminals are making money by night. What we want to know is what your REGION brings to the table FACTUALLY and STATISTICALLY. Most of the guys on this list are terrified to do business in SE. It's just not viable.

Do you know that air peace is owned by Igbo
Do you know that arik is owned by aremu and ikechukwu

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2015
After 31 pages of trash..none of the Flat heads can bodly come out with the statistics of the contributions of 5 states in south East..
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2015
80% of crude oil from south soth
12% from south West
8 % from south East

Agriculture Cocoa generates the highest Non oil revenue
60% of coca from south west
30% from south east
10% from south south

Industriation concentration
Lagos and ogun re the most industralised state in Nigeria

Anybody dat can counter it will facts and figures

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.