Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57884 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then he turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?

Mike Adenuga (Glo) and Honeywell alone have shyt all over your rubbish list up there. Those businesses you listed are nothing compared to those two alone. Our banks (Skye, GTB, First Bank) dominate and shyt all over yours, We dominate Insurance, Telecoms, IT sectors in Lagos. and even Oando has more stations than Capital oil by far. We control the Real estate sector in our region. Don't kid yourself guy. You people are mere traders and nothing more.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:34am On Aug 10, 2015
AroOkigbo:

OP edited his post to add that after I'd responded.

12%? Ondo?
That's not true. You may want to check the NNPC portal.

Guy, Ondo receives more allocation than Imo not to mention Abia owing to its contribution of more barrels. You are talking rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by vicadex07(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by merry02(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Rhetorical question!!!if they re contributing to Nigeria ,give them their freedom then...Awolowo merge us with north during the civil war by creating mid western region!some of u southerners here critize their brothers bt overlook how southerners re been killed nd molested in north....some of u claim south/south as if there was south/south b4..west,east and north was the initia division of Nigeria....if we want this country to move forward,no region should be left unfavoured

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Mike Adenuga (Glo) and Honeywell alone have shyt all over your rubbish list up there. Those businesses you listed are nothing compared to those two alone. Our banks (Skye, GTB, First Bank) dominate and shyt all over yours, We dominate Insurance, Telecoms, IT sectors in Lagos. and even Oando has more stations than Capital oil by far. We control the Real estate sector in our region. Don't kid yourself guy. You people are mere traders and nothing more.

Its a big lie, where I stay in chevron, 80 percent is owned by igbos, I repeat igbos, lekkI nko...you are just dreaming..

23 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Igbos are proven empty vessels and get more than they contribute to the Nigerian state. They may dominate Anambra but Lagos is Yoruba turf. The only sector they dominate in Lagos is Alaba and Computer village trading sector. Banking, Telecoms, Insurance, Real Estate, Media, Manufacturing belong to the Yorubas. No contest there.

16 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

Rara ooo, Blood hot ke!! I'm just posing the same question to you. What is the contribution of Yorubas to Lagos and Ogun economy?
open a thread and Let's discuss that anything apart from the topic of the thread are irrelevant..
Mind you we re discussing about region not tribe there re many tribe in SS and NORTH

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:
Igbos are proven empty vessels and get more than they contribute to the Nigerian state. They may dominate Anambra but Lagos is Yoruba turf. The only sector they dominate in Lagos is Alaba and Computer village trading sector. Banking, Telecoms, Insurance, Real Estate, Media, Manufacturing belong to the Yorubas. No contest there.

Deceit should be your second name grin

13 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Its a big lie, where I stay in chevron, 80 percent is owned by igbos, I repeat igbos, lekki nlo...you are just dreaming..

You are bold faced liar. I live at Chevron myself (Northern Foreshore). Na my area be that. The igbos living there a handful compared to Yorubas, gbabeski. Even chevron oil coy self na Yoruba corner all the posts there. Lekki ma we own. Don't kid yourself boy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You are bold faced liar. I live at Chevron myself (Northern Foreshore). Na my area be that. The igbos living there a handful compared to Yorubas , gbabeski. Even. chevron oil coy itsel na Yoruba corner all the posts there. Lekki ma we own. Don't kid yourself boy.

Shut up, where do u stay...you are the biggest liar I have ever seen, ask anyone about chevron and how igbos have been sand filling lands there... who started the land filling bizness in lagos, badagry nko....go and check the way badagry is developing all thanks to the igbos... i will slap the stupidity and lies from your mouth. ?. Ewu gambia angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:47am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Deceit should be your second name grin

Look, if you are talking about Onitsha or Awka in Anambra, na Una get am. But nnot Lagos. Na we dey control our economic sector in Lag, not to mention Ogun. How many Igbos own homes at Ikeja GRA, Ikoyi, Magodo? Only the few affluent ones that got rich no thanks to Yoruba open-mindedness and liberalism in our region. No more, no less.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Shut up, where do u stay...you are the biggest liar I have ever seen, ask anyone about chevron and how igbos have been sand filling lands there... who started the land filling bizness in lagos, badagry nko....go and check the way badagry is developing all thanks to the igbos... i will slap the stupidity and lies from your mouth. ?. Ewu gambia angry

Are you blind? Didn't you read where I wrote that I reside at Northern Foreshore. Where gangan are you? We are talking about Lekki - Ajah axis here, not Awka.

13 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Look, if you are talking about Onitsha or Awka in Anambra, na Una get am. But nnot Lagos. Na we dey control our economic sector in Lag, not to mention Ogun. How many Igbos own homes at Ikeja GRA, Ikoyi, Magodo? Only the few affluent ones that got rich no thanks to Yoruba open-mindedness and liberalism in our region. No more, no less.

Pls quit the lies abeg, everyone knows the truth... yorubas: lieing since their alleged waka from sudan cheesy grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Mike Adenuga and Honeywell alone have shyt all over your rubbish list up there. Those businesses you listed are nothing compared to those two alone. Our banks (Skye, GTB, First Bank) dominate and shyt all over yours, We dominate Insurance, Telecoms, IT sectors in Lagos. and even Oando has more stations than Capital oil by far. We control aReal estate sector in our region. Don't kid yourself guy. You people are nere traders and nothing more.

I've warned your brothers to stop calling Multinational companies YORUBA businesses.

Honeywell Groups

Headquarters: Morristown, NJ, United States of America
CEO: David M. Cote
Founder: Mark C. Honeywell

Skye Bank

A merger of 5 different banks (Prudent Merchant Bank, EIB International Bank Plc., Bond Bank Limited, Reliance Bank Limited, Co-operative Bank Plc) to form Skye bank in 2006.

Everyone knows that Yorubas cannot run a successful business without Govt contract or kickbacks, just see what our Insurance sector where Yorubas dominate have become. Our insurance has been reduced to a mere "yahoo yahoo" enterprise. Please which IT and Telecom sector do yorubas dominate? You mean Nairaland IT company? grin grin

Oando beats Capital oil in what exactly? undecided We're talking about someone who owns the biggest tank farm in West Africa with a capacity of over 200 million liters and you're talking about filling stations. grin grin This is laughable to be honest. Dude, Yoruba business is a joke. Anyone who employs a Yoruba person to manage his business will be doing a disservice to his company. The likes of Kingsway, Bata, PZ, Floor mills, and many other run down businesses are examples of Yoruba management. Just look at how Nairaland is being run and you'll understand how efficient Yoruba conduct their business.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

The only bizness you all are developing at Badagry is Okada business. Abeg save your remaining "development" for your Utopian Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Are you blind? Didn't you read where I wrote that I reside at Northern Foreshore. Where gangan are you? We are talking about Lekki - Ajah axis here, not Awka.

Idiot I stay in chevy view estate.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

The only bizness you all are developing at Badagry is Okada business. Abeg save your remaining "development" for your Utopian Biafra.

Chai, see envy at work ooo... ebube embarassed

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Deltagiant: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:
Igbos are proven empty vessels and get more than they contribute to the Nigerian state.

Then, why is the Yoruba more than any group in Nigeria rattled by any news of Igbos leaving Nigeria? If the Igbo are actually getting more than they contribute, "sophistication" warrants that they get out of the way so yours could have an increased share?

You're just not making any sense! Excuse me.

26 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
open a thread and Let's discuss that anything apart from the topic of the thread are irrelevant..
Mind you we re discussing about region not tribe there re many tribe in SS and NORTH

I'll rather we discuss it here. You talked about Yoruba real estate. If you mean selling your father's lands to Igbos, i cannot dispute that because everyday i browse the property section i see a lot of Yorubas advertising their lands for sell so that is a true fact, Yorubas dominate in that sector. grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

have u suddenly gone mute, where are your brothers by the way, are you the only one left?...abi you stay at chevron, ur house abi ur papa house abi rent, which one

7 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

I'll rather we discuss it here. You talked about Yoruba real estate. If you mean selling your father's lands to Igbos, i cannot dispute that because everyday i browse the property section i see a lot of Yorubas advertising their lands for sell so that cannot be disputed, the Yorubas dominate in that sector. grin grin

Goodluck with your myopia.

Nna leave this boy...he's just a nairaland kiddie

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

I'll rather we discuss it here. You talked about Yoruba real estate. If you mean selling your father's lands to Igbos, i cannot dispute that because everyday i browse the property section i see a lot of Yorubas advertising their lands for sell so that cannot be disputed, the Yorubas dominate in that sector. grin grin

Goodluck with your myopia.
whatever..
the topic of the thread is based on regional contibutions , it only takes an illiterate to deviate from the topic of the thread pls don't qoute me again if you don't have answers to the Topic of the thread

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by oluwalfa: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Contribute to the zoo? Chukwu Abiama forbid
Lord Satan cut off my member if I ever contribute to parasitism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

I've warned your brothers to stop calling Multinational companies YORUBA businesses.

Honeywell Groups

Headquarters: Morristown, NJ, United States of America
CEO: David M. Cote
Founder: Mark C. Honeywell

Skye Bank

A merger of 5 different banks (Prudent Merchant Bank, EIB International Bank Plc., Bond Bank Limited, Reliance Bank Limited, Co-operative Bank Plc) to form Skye bank in 2006.

Everyone knows that Yorubas cannot run a successful business without Govt contract or kickbacks, just see what our Insurance sector where Yorubas dominate has become. Our insurance has been reduced to a mere "yahoo yahoo" enterprise. Please which IT and Telecom sector do yorubas dominate? You mean Nairaland IT company? grin grin

Oando beats Capital oil in what exactly? undecided We're talking about someone who owns the biggest tank farm in West Africa with a capacity of over 200 million liters and you're talking about filling stations. grin grin This is laughable to be honest. Dude, Yoruba business is a joke. Anyone who employs a Yoruba person to manage his business will be doing a disservice to his company. The likes of Kingsway, Bata, PZ, Floor mills, and many other run down businesses are examples of Yoruba management. Just look at how Nairaland is being run and you'll understand how efficient Yoruba conduct their business.

You are nothing but a jealous yes.bo dolt. Oba Otudeko heads Honeywell group. That your region has failed to attract big multinationals is not Yorubaman's fault. Your response still didn't refute the fact that our banks dominate our region.

Guy, you are trying too hard to sound smart but you can are typical igbo 419er. Capital oil is in receivership and ifeanyi uba is scamner cum (his coscharis scam cones readily to mind) oil importer and nothing more. How many filling stations does he have in Lagos and Nationwide? It is a CRIME and Blasphemous to compare Capital oil to Oando.

MainOne cable is owned and operated by Yorubas. Naija's premiere ISP, Spectranet, is a a Yoruba business. Go and ask IrokoTv which ethnicity drives their I.T department -- SW unis churn out the best and brightest I.T experts. Cc hub, Naija's premiere I.T incubator is owned and run by Yorubas.

I repeat, our engineers and tycoons dominate the Telecom sector (Adenuga).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
whatever..
the topic of the thread is based on regional contibutions , it only takes an illiterate to deviate from the topic of the thread pls don't qoute me again if you don't have answers to the Topic of the thread

You give up way too easily, please tell me more about Yoruba industries in the SW again. Next time you come online to brag about inconsequential matters you might want to have a rethink before you engage.

Gerrarahere!!!

20 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You are nothing but a jealous yes.bo dolt. Oba Otudeko heads Honeywell group. That your region has failed to attract big multinationals is not Yorubaman's fault. Your response still didn't refute the fact that our banks dominate our region.

Guy, you are trying too hard to sound smart but you can are typical igbo 419er. Capital oil is in receivership and ifeanyi uba is scamner cum (his coscharis scam cones readily to mind) oil importer and nothing more. How many filling stations does he have in Lagos and Nationwide? It is a CRIME and Blasphemous to compare Capital oil to Oando.

MainOne cable is owned and operated by Yorubas. Naija's premiere ISP, Spectranet, is a a Yoruba business. Go and ask IrokoTv which ethnicity drives their I.T department -- SW unis churn out the best and brightest I.T experts. Cc hub, Naija's premiere I.T incubator is owned and run by Yorubas.

I repeat, our engineers and tycoons dominate the Telecom sector (Adenuga).

Nigeria premiere isp gini gini.... what will you call swift and smile, second division? undecided, now I know I have been replying a mumu..

10 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ibedun: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Nna leave this boy...he's just a nairaland kiddie

Igbo people and their big mouth. My Igbo tenant "owned" my house for a few years until I turned up. Surely we Yorubas have given these mere refugees too much levity in our land. Useless mouthy traders always making the loudest noise.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 1:16am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

You give up way too easily, please tell me more about Yoruba industries in the SW again. Next time you come online to brag about inconsequential matters you might want to have a rethink before you engage.

Gerrarahere!!!

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/2322312/ogun-state-nigerias-emerging-industrial

Educated yourself and choke on your own bad-belle. FACT: Ogun state is Nigeria's current industrial hub, surpassing even Lagos. And please don't playa hate on Yorubaland for attracting unprecedented FDI and multinationals. Up till now we are yet to see any concrete proof of any worthwhile contribution of your accursed SE region.

7 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2015
ibedun:

Igbo people and their big mouth. My Igbo tenant "owned" my house for a few years until I turned up. Surely we Yorubas have given these mere refugees too much levity in our land. Useless mouthy traders always making the loudest noise.

Okay
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by lunaticfringe: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:

whatever..

Bia this boy, close your mouth and keep ur illogical sentiments to urself.. You are nothing but a poor tribalist...

10 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 1:18am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Nigeria premiere isp gini gini.... what will you call swift and smile, second division? undecided, now I know I have been replying a mumu..

Swift is foreign owned though the country manager is Igbo. Smile is Igbo owned and a recent entrant into the market. It's still a crawling struggling brand. Neither can hold a candle near Spectranet.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by jumobi1(m): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2015
The have nots are arguing over things they can't control

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.