Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57919 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

no be only eew.....na meew......pussycat.

the motive of this thread is a prove of your inferiority and low IQ..... the question asked is not only subtly antagonistic, but impaired in reason and logic.

and you are feeling like a local champion......

keep looking for 'your' answer..... mumu

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT??

Let's see how intelligent you are?

Stop spammer kid,stop hiding behind the fone in yah village and answer the answer or?

Keep shut or better still? Stop spamming my mention grin ok?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT??

Let's see how intelligent you are?

Stop spammer kid,stop hiding behind the fone in yah village and answer the answer or?

Keep shut or better still? Stop spamming my mention grin ok?

28 pages and you still don't get it? *shakes head in pity*
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

28 pages and you still don't get it? *shakes head in pity*

It's ok. I hate spammers anyway.

Please do not quote me again.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

It's ok. I hate spammers anyway.

Please do not quote me again.

no. you hate truth. pls do not downplay the southeast again. it will backfire at you.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ritchiee:
Igbos are lazy sleazebags,reason they could not make 1/10 of these achievements...
https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u
Your warped view is that anybody who is not a trader is lazy...meaning that the Germans,Britons etc are lazy and the Pakistanis and Turks are hardworking.Now,slowpokes,have you ever thought why Yorubas have less poverty than your region and more billionares than you...because they are GREAT THINKERS... ADMINISTRATORS and the Igbos are LABOURERS.
Yorubas are Britons and Igbos are Pakistanis...lol

inferiority complex at its best. sore losers seeking relevance.

yoruba inferiority never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

no. you hate truth. pls do not downplay the southeast again. it will backfire at you.

I knew! It's all about recovering from you injury grin

But i'm sorry it's too late and until you provide us fact that states what SE contribute to the fed account? I won't rest and i'll continue to be your night mare¡
Trust me I will. grin

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl. Come here. I'm here to add to you mystery.

Come here. I will make sure I remain you night mare until you sober.

I make that vow now grin

Oya come

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl

I say where are you grin

SonOfEl. SonOfEl come here

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

I knew! It's all about recovering from you injury grin

But i'm sorry it's too late and until you provide us fact that states what SE contribute to the fed account? I won't rest and i'll continue to be your night mare¡
Trust me I will. grin

your inferiority is indeed alarming

it is school bullies and antagonists that suffer from inferiority complex.... they are weaklings......just like you....
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:
SonOfEl
I say where are you grin

SonOfEl. SonOfEl come here

is Igbo masquerade chasing you in your dreams again?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

your inferiority is indeed alarming

it is school bullies and antagonists that suffer from inferiority complex.... they are weaklings......just like you....

Oh shut up SonOfEl

Am waiting for you answer

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

is Igbo masquerade chasing you in your dreams again?

No i'm that masquerade in you dream now and I will continue to give you night mare henceforth. Infact i'm following you now.

And I will continue to hunt you SonOfEl/spammer

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

Oh shut up SonOfEl
Am waiting for you answer
and I said wait very well.....or can't your IQ decode that too?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT

Answer us name SonOfEl or? grin

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

and I said wait very well.....or can't your IQ decode that too?

Ofcos you q is high that's why u can answer the question?

I'm in for u.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Where are u. Be a good boy now and answer the question sonofel now cool
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

No i'm that masquerade in you dream now and I will continue to give you night mare henceforth. Infact i'm following you now.

And I will continue to hunt you SonOfEl/spammer

I love kids, and I spank bad ones....

follow me pls....I need to disciple you for mental evolution.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by cunlay007(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
I laff @ ur guys lunacy left all d SE states to establish in other zone dats simply entrusting other zones wit ur wealth look in word and establish n ur zone if u can recall the quatom lost dat befall ur economic power n d 70s u wudnt b here ranting n dis manner moreover u dnt have seaport to cling 2d global world of industrialization and yet u d sole importer and exporter mogul hmmmmm What a shame

huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

I love kids, and I spank bad ones....

follow me pls....I need to disciple you for mental evolution.

Oh stop been a kid/spemmer and answer the damn question
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT

Answer us name SonOfEl or? grin

keep asking......lowlife....
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep asking......lowlife....

Insult, insult insult won't save you sonofHell.

Give us an answer abeg

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
cunlay007:

I laff @ ur guys lunacy left all d SE states to establish in other zone dats simply entrusting other zones wit ur wealth look in word and establish n ur zone if u can recall the quatom lost dat befall ur economic power n d 70s u wudnt b here ranting n dis manner moreover u dnt have seaport to cling 2d global world of industrialization and yet u d sole importer and exporter mogul hmmmmm What a shame

another mad kid on the loose....... even if I want to agree to your FALLACY about not having seaport, what happened to Switzerland and Luxembourg? I don't argue with kids.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

another mad kid on the loose....... even if I want to agree to your FALLACY about not having seaport, what happened to Switzerland and Luxembourg? I don't argue with kids.

Answer the damn question. Answer and stop wailing

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

Insult, insult insult won't save you sonofHell.
Give us an answer abeg

you really won't get it because of your low IQ..... it's obvious in this thread.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

you really won't get it because of your low IQ..... it's obvious in this thread.

No. U can't provide it because of you low IQ,you mean?
Answer the damn question el
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

No. U can't provide it because of you low IQ,you mean?
Answer the damn question el

your question is stupid and biased....and despite the attempt to correct you lots.....your IQ betrays you. like you ironically stated, the question is damned......
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep e-screaming like a mad chimpanzee, it won't change the fact.

cowards.......

£20.....has proven our ingenuity..... and yet, we still buy and control a lot in Lagos economy IN THE SOUTHWEST!

your Yoruba-versus-igbo thread has been exposed....

HahaahA..!!!!
Look at flat head who is living in abject poverty
Ur flat head brothers re suffering in Lagos
See their occupation in Lagos

With 419 fraud business

Fake drugs business

Fake cd's and piracy business

Galla and lacasera selling business

Okirika and bend down select business

Drug peddling business

Arm robbery business

Kidnapping business

Expired goods business

Counterfeit goods business

Some have turn under bridges in Lagos to room and palour go to bariga, agege ,ajegunle,ijora,okoko, and. See how their living in abject poverty.
7 people in a single room..

Ur rich brothers ran away from ur cursed Land to establish in south west because of the curse on ur Land...

Ekenedilichukwu packing hundreds of ur flat head brothers everweek down to south west because they believe they will prosper when the get to yorubaland

Ur dungeon you called land is under developed but ur Rich brothers neglect it because they don't want curse on their head instead they build house and live Large in SW

Go and put ur House in order before u brag abt ur erosion ravage Land...
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

your question is stupid and biased....and despite the attempt to correct you lots.....your IQ betrays you. like ironically stated, the question is damned......

And what's that?
Where is you answer, correction ?

You are nothin but a spammer damn it!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
princdebola201:

HahaahA..!!!!
Look at flat head who is living in abject poverty
Ur flat head brothers re suffering in Lagos
See their occupation in Lagos

With 419 fraud business

Fake drugs business

Fake cd's and piracy business

Galla and lacasera selling business

Okirika and bend down select business

Drug peddling business

Arm robbery business

Kidnapping business

Expired goods business

Counterfeit goods business

Some have turn under bridges in Lagos to room and palour go to bariga, agege ,ajegunle,ijora,okoko, and. See how their living in abject poverty.
7 people in a single room..

Ur rich brothers ran away from ur cursed Land to establish in south west because of the curse on ur Land...

Ekenedilichukwu packing hundreds of ur flat head brothers everweek down to south west because they believe they will prosper when the get to yorubaland

Ur dungeon you called land is under developed but ur Rich brothers neglect it because they don't want curse on their head instead they build house and live Large in SW

Go and put ur House in order before u brag abt ur erosion ravage Land...

is that all your brain can download? anyway it's not your fault.... your IQ is six feet deep.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl. SonOfEl. SonOfEl. How many times did I call u?
Come here and answer me
Damn it

I know u are searching now..go on am waiting for u spammar
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

is that all your brain can download? anyway it's not your fault.... your IQ is six feet deep.

IQ,IQ,IQ is all you've been salivating..
Provide the damn answer sonofhell
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
totit:

And what's that?
Where is you answer, correction ?

You are nothin but a spammer damn it!

you keep proving me right.... your IQ cannot make you recall your ironic statement.... maybe you will recalled it much later using your pentium I brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.