Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57875 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by marod(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I love this. its good to seperate the wheat from the chaff but the problem is a lot of yorubas don't really care about their environment. i tell you son.you don't contribute [b]shit

[b]SAHARA ENERGY

THE PALMS SHOPPING MALL(PERSINANAS GROUP)

GTB

ELIZADE GROUP

CAVERTON OFFSHORE GROUP

CHICKEN REPUBLIC

NICON GROUP /Air Nigeria Nicon Insurance Nigeria Re-Insurance Corporation Nicon Luxury Hotel The Nicon Group - Lagos, Nigeria - Holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others Global Fleet Oil and Gas, Nicon Hotels, Global Fleet Industries Energy Bank

DOYIN GROUP OF COMPANIES /Global Soap & Detergent Industries Limited, Consolidated Foods and Beverages Limited Doyin Pharmaceutical (Nigeria) Limited,Doyin Farms

BELLVIEW AIRLINES

PETRO INNET

MURITALA MUHAMMAD AIRPORT TERMINAL2 . IN SHORT SHITS ON EVRY DARN THING YOU WILL EVER COME UP WITH EVEN IF WE DECIDE TO STAY IN OUR HOMES FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS

BI-COURTNEY

FAIRGATE GROUP

MAIN ONE

TASTY-FRIED CHICKEN- owned your childhood

ONWARD PAPERS-owned your childhood

ELEGANZA-owned your childhood

SKYE BANK

FCMB

TANTALIZERS- owned your childhood

SWEET SENSATION-owned your childhood

ATLANTIC ENERGY

COSTAIN WEST AFRICA

AS A MATTER OF FACT FOLORUNSO ALAKIJA WILL BUY THE WHOLE IGBO RACE

i don't even need to go into details the otudeko,adenuga,otedola but if you want more food i'll give you hun

oh and by the way

Ondo state is the largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria and it accounts for 70% of Nigeria’s cocoa export .Nigeria is the 4th largest producer of cocoa in the world . its also our highest non oil export

-Oyo state is the largest producer of Tobacco in Nigeria

-Ondo state is the largest producer of oil after the south-south

-Of the 28.6 million metric tonnes of cement produced locally in Nigeria, 14 million metric tonnes of this comes from Ogun State. i think ewekoro cement factory and ibese are owned by the Igbos grin grin

-Ogun state has the largest concentration of industries in Nigeria. Ota,sagamu and agbara

-Sagamu is the largest kola nut collecting center in the nigeria

-Osun-osogbo festival shits on every darn thing the red-mud region can gain from tourism

-Yoruba pastors control 100% of religious tourism in Nigeria

and by the way 90% of what you own in lagos is this[/b]
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Mckennedy: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
Have come across people from south East region, in any arguement they re quick to mention that without igbo Nigeria cannot survive, they boast of Oil and industries in their region , they call SW and NORTH names like parasite,thieves..

We all know 80% of crude oil comes from south south. 12% from ondo. And 8% from south eastRegion( because ondo produces more barrels of oil than S.E states)

80% Agricultural products are Mainly from North and south west

In terms of industrial concentration Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria, from south west region

This re the three basic things that generate income for FG
(CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE. AND INDUSTRIES)

my questions are

1.WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT ..?

2. AT WHAT PERCENTAGE COMPARE TO OTHERS..?

south east contributes Nothing yet each time Biafra is mentioned your likes will be having mental trauma...let your conscience judge but for all I know Biafra must come not all these trash your likes are posting...when have you become accountant to Easterners ?

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Preach the good news dear.
I'm SS but I'll pick Yoruba any day. The SW outclasses the SE in everything.
Flyoruboy:

Mike Adenuga (Glo) and Honeywell alone have shyt all over your rubbish list up there. Those businesses you listed are nothing compared to those two alone. Our banks (Skye, GTB, First Bank) dominate and shyt all over yours, We dominate Insurance, Telecoms, IT sectors in Lagos. and even Oando has more stations than Capital oil by far. We control the Real estate sector in our region. Don't kid yourself guy. You people are mere traders and nothing more.

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by superstar1(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Do you think you're making any sense? How Old are you self? because you talk like a kid.

That is your headache methuselah.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by sdindan: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Shango should strike this eran iya osogbo with thunder.
Dirty pig.
If you want to know the Igbos ask any of ur
Kinsmen in diaspora they will tell u we Igbos
Rule the world. We aren't cowards
We don't depend on the government to give us loan.
ASK your dad he will tell u to be afraid of the Igbos
Cos we don't carry last. That's y ur women dump ur ass and come to us
You will not understand cos u are not in diaspora

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2015
grin angry grin

Let's finish this grin

Innoson, that cheap scam by Jonathan government assembling in Nigeria with government money?
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/fg-innoson-motors-job-creation-partnership/
The richest Nigerian in UK Usa and China (where you import fake products) are yoruba - Fernandez, kase Lawal, Ladi respectively
Go to west Africa and see yoruba products being sold don't you get it

Forte oil, Oando, Energy, Conoil, MRS are the major oil marketers.
Which of them is owned by ibos?

Capital oil is nowhere in their league.

http://www.proforcedefence.com

Currently the ruchest youngest Nigeria is a yoruba boy ---
http://africanspotlight.com/2012/07/21/meet-nigerias-youngest-billionaire-ladie-delano-and-his-money-making-secrets/
Doesn't it suprise you yoruba invented online shopping in Nigeria and we lead in afriva with Jumia.com

Any other area you want to compare !!

Yorubas are the largest exporters in Nigeria ondo yoruba farmers alone exported n209bn worth of cocoa last year we help the country
Paints- premier paints Na us get am
Gp tank Na us get am
Vita foam, teju foam Na us get am
Sweet sensation , chicken Republic, tastess, kfc Na we bring am
_________
When we yorubas are busy buying houses in UK, USA, acquring knowledge in China Canada Malaysia Dubai UK getting streets named after us in the west and China
Mko Abiola street in New York
P Fernandez lane in London
Gbenga Daniel street in China
Even our EDO cousins are doing the same
Igbindedion has numerous streets named after him in USA

The smartest black teenage in America is a yoruba girl who has met Obama and will attend Harvard at the age of 16
Saheela Ibrahim
http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/03/03/19-year-old-harvard-senior-nigerian-american-saheela-ibraheem-commended-by-president-obama/

Instead Igbos are busy using life savings to by land they will lose in 99 years and getting chieftancy title in there villages

Fact 1 The importation of cars industry is not controlled by Igbos Elizade, Kojo motors and mostly yoruba Muslims deal with importation of cars from abroad and cotonu near by

Fact 2 the cab services are not controlled by igbo its yoruba drivers
As for private same thing owner of red cab, metro cab all yoruba business men

Fact 3 the biggest technology company in Lagos is not iroko Tv rather its main one cables worth over $4.5bn which is owned and ran by a yoruba woman incase of a war we can use it to defeat YEYE Igbos

Fact 4 every human being in Nigeria knows that yorubas control media but online
ALSO THE BIGGEST BLOG IN NIGERIA IS NOT LINDA IKEJI it's Nairaland which you are commenting on.

Car production is Nigeria is not only done by Igbos armoured cars in Nigeria which GEJ and banks used is manufactured by proforce limited owned by a yoruba man We don't chest beat that

And as for 70% ownership of land Igbos don't own 70% rather you guys own 110% lol

_________

grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by mayorchelsea(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

Of course!! The same way Osun IGR is higher than the IGR of the entire SE combined. grin grin
Ev n though I'm not on your side,your sarcasm is lovely, nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?

Perfect Response!

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by superstar1(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
sdindan:

Dirty pig.
If you want to know the Igbos ask any of ur
Kinsmen in diaspora they will tell u we Igbos
Rule the world. We aren't cowards
We don't depend on the government to give us loan.
ASK your dad he will tell u to be afraid of the Igbos
Cos we don't carry last. That's y ur women dump ur ass and come to us
You will not understand cos u are not in diaspora

I laugh in mandarin.

You need to go to Igbosere registry and see the number of y1bo ladies marrying yorubas. After teaching you how to spell your names, not only have we successfully colonised you with our language, we are even colonising you maritally.

Jaiz Bank, an Islamic Bank told us towards the end of last year that Igbos are their biggest loan seekers. That says it all. That is the lowest of the lows you can go to.

Omo irankiran from the cesspit of Aba, channel your energy to development of your gully eroded land

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
coolitempa:

The most criminally minded animals...contribute nothing....make noise....try and claim SS.....petty traders.........drug pushers.....baby factory.....fake drugs...... cheesy...they contribute nothing.....send them back to Biafra otherwise....they face the lagoon....miserable cunts..... angry
GREEDY eshinjuju!! What do yo-robbers contribute?

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2015
The first indigenous Car manufacturer INNOSON (IVM motors) is Located SE
SABMILLER is also in SE
ZINOX computer inventor is also a SEasterner.

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Emeanua:

If u think I did not respond positively to the thread,then I wonder the level of ur understanding,
Who are the major importers that contribute to 80% of customs revenue that runs into billions?,are the igbo not from the south east? Is,the billions generated by customs not entering into federation account?.
I can conclude you re an educated illiterate, because the ur Mentality speaks for you..
1)The question is about South East region,
2) the topic is not about hausa yoruba,igbo, there re many tribes that resides in the region
3). E.G. All transactions,tax, made by yoruba,igbo,ijaw,nupe on North east region is being credited to the region IGR
All tax paid by french,arab,indians,americans, is credited to state and the region they operate

With this explanation I hope u can answer the topic of the thread..?

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2015
scholes0:

I don't see the breakdown of the 20%, that Is what I am referring to, smarty panties.

Are you serious. The breakdown is literally right next to the map.
Let's look at it again. The map is a percentage of each oil producing states from the highest contribution to the least contribution. Each state were written as they contribute

Akwa ibom as always produces the highest oil in Nigeria, followed by Bayelsa then delta then rivers then cross rivers then IMO then abia then Anambra and finally ondo state

That's literally the easiest graph ever made EVER and it's a hard task for you to grasp. Are you serious?

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Yolobas especially the OP is ignoring my question, what is the agricultural produce yoloba contribute they claim 80%?

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by disumusa: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
megamank:
They pay tax too like every one........everybody must not contribute in the same medium....,..there are so many other ways outside this crude oil thing.
pls name that other ways, more so from the statistics se are least tax payer.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ckmayoca: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
Have come across people from south East region, in any arguement they re quick to mention that without igbo Nigeria cannot survive, they boast of Oil and industries in their region , they call SW and NORTH names like parasite,thieves..

We all know 80% of crude oil comes from south south. 12% from ondo. And 8% from south eastRegion( because ondo produces more barrels of oil than S.E states)

80% Agricultural products are Mainly from North and south west

In terms of industrial concentration Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria, from south west region

This re the three basic things that generate income for FG
(CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE. AND INDUSTRIES)

my questions are

1.WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT ..?

2. AT WHAT PERCENTAGE COMPARE TO OTHERS..?

Joblessness na disease bro. Have fun watching idiots exchanging foul words like u wish to.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:
Yolobas especially the OP is ignoring my question, what is the agricultural produce yoloba contribute they claim 80%?

Apart from Livestock they contributes nothing else.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2015
shogz89:
everybody pays tax... What are your core competence.. You should have mentioned onitsha and aba.. They produce many things others regions don't produce, that should have been your answer not tax.. Proudly southwest though

Op S.e are manufactures in cloths, cars and many others so please no start tribal war
If any region produces anything,it would show in the indices of what gives Nigeria her foreign exchange,etc.Very meagre one comes from the South East and the largest chunk comes from the South South,followed by South West then North...South East does buying and selling just like the other regions and In no son assembles vehicles in the East just like Pro force does in the South West...I am afraid none of the regions has been able to produce anything except through our industries and the South West comes tops...

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by disumusa: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2015
uprightman:
they don't contribute but you insisted that They will not stay on their own
who is holding you back.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Flyoruboy(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2015
kettykin:

Spectranet is not owned by yorubas but by Indians, Iroko TV is not driven by yoruba IT engineers unless you mean desktop, network engineers, some of the best IT entrepreneurs in the world like Chinedu Echeruo, Ndubuisi Ekekwe, kenneth Nwabueze, Wilson nweke are igbos.

The largest and most succesful telecommunications company in Nigeria mtn has an igbo in charge as CTO.

Moreover the IT industry in nigeria is not developed to any extent so claiming to control the an undeveloped industry which the owner of IrokoTv and others are pulling funds to develop is a joke.

Guy, you can only tell this to uninformed folks, not an insider like me. Spectranet Nigeria is owned by Oba Rilwan Akiolu, and is different from the Indian one on India: FACT. The Iroko you are shouting about, Jason owns less than 3% stake in the company and is actually keen on getting acquired/exiting if and when he gets a good offer and buyer -- the end-game/aim of every venture backed startup like Iroko is always getting acquired by bigger corps. or IPO (which Naija tech ecosystem isn't even ripe for) in order for investors to recoup their money. In other words, Jason doesn't own a controlling stake in Iroko and could even be fired if necessary hence his desire to exit the $25mln worth startup. On the other hand, Yoruba headed/founded startups like Jobberman and Jumia have already been successfully exited while their founders have gone on to bigger and better things. Did you not hear about the two Yoruba programmers (a male and female) who recently won N1-million naira a piece at Iroko's programmers competition, which was geared at poaching the best I.T/programmers in the sector.

Iroko is a Small player compared to the bigger plapers in the Nigerian I.T space like Tayo's Paga Mobile, Sim's Konga, or their Oga Pata pata, Funmi Opeke's MainOne (a $300-million dollar worth I.T company). Please do your findings well before you talk crap.

You talk about an igboman as CTO at Mtn, pesin wey fit easily get fired any minute, compared to a Yoruba owned Glo, an Mtn rival, which has expanded into Benin rep., Ghana,and soon Togo and the other African countries. Seriously shaking my head for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
exxell:

That was an Hausa guy defending the Igbos oo. That is to show you that even themselves know that we contribute heavily to the economy! Igbos are more important to Nigeria than the lazy yorubas.... Very lazy tribe. They gave our forefathers 20 pounds and within 40 years, we eclipsed it and used it to buy 70 percent of lagos... Deal with that fool!

Illiterate, ur thinking faculty is Low, the topic is on regional contributions to the federation account,
Not a specific tribe
Come up with a fact
And stop behaving like a thug

The question re what contributions of the S.E region
To the federal account and at what percentage

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
AroOkigbo:
Let do small mathematics here...

80% of crude oil is from SS (as you put it). Where is the 20% coming from? Let's assume SE.

Nigeria exports AT LEAST 2m barrels of crude oil PER DAY
20% of that is 400,000 barrels

At $50 per barrel, that's $20m
At #200 per $, that's #4 billion

Let's assume 100% of agriculture comes from SW and the North... yes, SE contributes nothing via agriculture...

Between #4 billion PER DAY and 100% of agriculture, which would you go for?

You may be thinking, but it's 60-40 (JV ratio, Nigeria vs producer), tell me how much 100% contributes to the central purse...AND HOW?
The entire South East gives only 8% while On do in the South West gives 12%...so what are you saying?

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Mckennedy:

south east contributes Nothing yet each time Biafra is mentioned your likes will be having mental trauma...let your conscience judge but for all I know Biafra must come not all these trash your likes are posting...when have you become accountant to Easterners ?
tell ur flat head senators to stop sitting in chambers and brothers to pack their polythene bags and go back to erosion land of biafruad then the world can take you serious

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by disumusa: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
vfactor:
Do u know that Abia state Imo state Produce oil? And that Onitsh has an international market? Just a few...
what is the quantities of the oil, and how did onisha market contribute when you refuse to pay tax .

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

Apart from Livestock they contributes nothing else.

Dude I know. That's why they ignored it. 80% agriculture. What specifically? I've heard of abakaili rice, I've eaten abakalili rice. I've heard of yam, grains, etc from abia. I've yet to hear of any agriculture products from Southwest.

Even the livestocks is predominantly a northern trade while seafood is predominantly south south. What specifically do they contribute in agriculture.

We all know the oil percentage is lie, I'm already 99.9% sure the agricultural percentage is equally a lie. I just want them to put their foot in their mouth because I can easily provide links on who produces which ever food items they list as part of their "agriculture exports".

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Observant:
Isnt this why fiscal regionalism should be control implemented.
The SE simply ask for regionalism or let them go. This stand has not changed since aburi accord.
Every time facts are shown between the South East and South West...South West always comes tops...lol.

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:
mr flat head after oil cocoa is nigeria major export that brings more income to the federation account ..
And ondo produces 70% of the cocoa

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
disumusa:
what is the quantities of the oil, and how did onisha market contribute when you refuse to pay tax .

grin grin grin

The National Bureau of Statistics on Wednesday released the Internally Generated Revenue profile of 23 states of the federation for the year 2014.

According to the report, Lagos maintains its lead over other states, generating 47 per cent of what all the other 22 states collected as IGR in the same period. Here are 7 states with the highest internal generated revenue:

Lagos - N276.1bn
Rivers - N89.1bn
Delta - N42.8bn
Enugu - 19.2bn
Ogun - N17.4bn
Oyo - N16.3bn

Akwa Ibom - N15.9bn

13 states - Abia, Adamawa, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Edo, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kwara, Ondo, Taraba and Yobe are yet to submit their report to the NBS.

The IGR made by the states excludes the monthly allocations, which they receive from the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Out of the five CBN cashless policy states, Abia and Anambra were among them.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2015
[s][/s]totit:

grin grin grin

The National Bureau of Statistics on Wednesday released the Internally Generated Revenue profile of 23 states of the federation for the year 2014.

According to the report, Lagos maintains its lead over other states, generating 47 per cent of what all the other 22 states collected as IGR in the same period. Here are 7 states with the highest internal generated revenue:

Lagos - N276.1bn
Rivers - N89.1bn
Delta - N42.8bn
Enugu - 19.2bn
Ogun - N17.4bn
Oyo - N16.3bn

Akwa Ibom - N15.9bn

13 states - Abia, Adamawa, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Edo, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kwara, Ondo, Taraba and Yobe are yet to submit their report to the NBS.

The IGR made by the states excludes the monthly allocations, which they receive from the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee.[s][/s]

Most of the GDPs from South West are cooked up figures.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Stop calling people names when really you're the idiot here, you can't even provide basic facts. All you do is rant all over the place. Do you even know anything at all?
willow0802:

Idiot, founder and investors are two different things, I could set up a company today and look for investors to expand..olodo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.