Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57876 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
totit:
grin angry grin

Let's finish this grin

Innoson, that cheap scam by Jonathan government assembling in Nigeria with government money?
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/fg-innoson-motors-job-creation-partnership/
The richest Nigerian in UK Usa and China (where you import fake products) are yoruba - Fernandez, kase Lawal, Ladi respectively
Go to west Africa and see yoruba products being sold don't you get it

Forte oil, Oando, Energy, Conoil, MRS are the major oil marketers.
Which of them is owned by ibos?

Capital oil is nowhere in their league.

http://www.proforcedefence.com

Currently the ruchest youngest Nigeria is a yoruba boy ---
http://africanspotlight.com/2012/07/21/meet-nigerias-youngest-billionaire-ladie-delano-and-his-money-making-secrets/
Doesn't it suprise you yoruba invented online shopping in Nigeria and we lead in afriva with Jumia.com

Any other area you want to compare !!

Yorubas are the largest exporters in Nigeria ondo yoruba farmers alone exported n209bn worth of cocoa last year we help the country
Paints- premier paints Na us get am
Gp tank Na us get am
Vita foam, teju foam Na us get am
Sweet sensation , chicken Republic, tastess, kfc Na we bring am
_________
When we yorubas are busy buying houses in UK, USA, acquring knowledge in China Canada Malaysia Dubai UK getting streets named after us in the west and China
Mko Abiola street in New York
P Fernandez lane in London
Gbenga Daniel street in China
Even our EDO cousins are doing the same
Igbindedion has numerous streets named after him in USA

The smartest black teenage in America is a yoruba girl who has met Obama and will attend Harvard at the age of 16
Saheela Ibrahim
http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/03/03/19-year-old-harvard-senior-nigerian-american-saheela-ibraheem-commended-by-president-obama/

Instead Igbos are busy using life savings to by land they will lose in 99 years and getting chieftancy title in there villages

Fact 1 The importation of cars industry is not controlled by Igbos Elizade, Kojo motors and mostly yoruba Muslims deal with importation of cars from abroad and cotonu near by

Fact 2 the cab services are not controlled by igbo its yoruba drivers
As for private same thing owner of red cab, metro cab all yoruba business men

Fact 3 the biggest technology company in Lagos is not iroko Tv rather its main one cables worth over $4.5bn which is owned and ran by a yoruba woman incase of a war we can use it to defeat YEYE Igbos

Fact 4 every human being in Nigeria knows that yorubas control media but online
ALSO THE BIGGEST BLOG IN NIGERIA IS NOT LINDA IKEJI it's Nairaland which you are commenting on.

Car production is Nigeria is not only done by Igbos armoured cars in Nigeria which GEJ and banks used is manufactured by proforce limited owned by a yoruba man We don't chest beat that

And as for 70% ownership of land Igbos don't own 70% rather you guys own 110% lol

_________

grin

All these, yet you develop acute tachycardia the moment you hear of Biafra! Lol!

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

Even Kano, Kaduna that contributes nothing receives more allocation than Lagos.

illiteracy is a disease , go back to school una no go gree na fake drugs,piracy, okirika, drug peddling,expired goods ,galla selling,ritual, baby factory business go dey una head..

Can you pls back your fact with figures that Kano recieves more allocation than Lagos

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by IGBOSON1: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
with the GDP and crude oil why is ondo state receiving more Allocation than all south East states..?

^^^You may just as well ask why Kano is receiving more allocation than Lagos!? If you don't know by now that Nigeria has been configured (By the Hausa/Fulani and their Yoruba friends) to cheat, marginalize, balkanize and frustrate Ndigbo.....if you claim not to know this then you're either ignorant or deceitful!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:

Because yoloba are PARASITES. It's the same reason you stole every oil industry headquarters and put it in Lagos. The same reason you are pathetically trying to take the few left in south. The same reason you people allocated majority of the oil plots in Nigeria despite contributing the least oil production. The same reason you sabotage every effort for ports in any other cities beside Lagos. You people are PARASITES.

I'll keep asking the same question. Wtf is the agriculture you produce that you attributed yourself as 80%?

The list of agriculture production Nigeria exports are palm oil, cassava, yam, rice, livestock, seafood, cocoa, sugar, tomatoes, etc. Excluding cocoa, which of this other produces do you export hence the 80%. I'm waiting for my answer
you re as dumb as a zombie ..ondo produces 12% of crude oil and 70% of cocoa which is the major export after crude oil..that's why they receive allocation than all ur Biafra states in S.E region.. Come up with a convincing fact related to the topic or u stop qouting me

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
No, your Igbo land isn't in the SS, we simply allowed your lot to cohabit with us. Same way you Igbo's are in Lagos, doesn't mean you own part of the land, they are simply generous enough to allow coexistence unlike you igbos that "hate" non indigenes

Who is "Us" you speak of. Be more specific. What is the name of your ethnic group?

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by PointB: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
. Parkwell if u don't have reasonable fact to counter the topic of the thread.

The original post is a bundle on paralogism.

Proceeds from oil sales goes directly to the Federation Account, that from Agriculture, Industries, and Trade goes directly into the pockets of the the investors. There are tax component in all sectors - oil and gas, agriculture, industry and trade!

Now who needs to park well? undecided undecided
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Chiaka(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Am sure your State contributed nothing.! Must be one of those parasitic states. Keep having sleepless nights over Igbos!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:

All these, yet your acute tachycardia moment you hear of Biafra! Lol!

How does that change anything?

You are yet to answer the Op question nah grin

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2015
coolzeal:
Igbo's have been defeated in war by Nigeria, UK, Russia and Egypt, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.
The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things.

Yet, we came and dominated in every sector of the economy. What a shame?

..Sanusi Lamido(Former CBN governor and the Emir of Kano)

https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido

https://www.nairaland.com/2512622/how-igbos-treated-north-ena

It will only make sense to allow the Igbo's to leave the zoo republic so, the Yoruba's and Hausa's can have whatever resources they produce for themselves. This should be the end of all argument right?

This is the part I don't understand. Arewa-Odua produce the entire world and have GDP of USA, yet they dread the disintegration of Nigeria. *grins*
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Ooo you still aren't sane. Its no surprise. You probably didn't read my "later" reason where I said I wasn't gonna answer because I had been the same question earlier by some angry igbo which I answered.lol.

You lots need to gain more awareness. Whether you believe or not doesn't change the fact that I'm delta.I avoided your question because you people ask the same question over and over and over again whenever someone says they're SS and are not in support of Biafra.
ikechu1278:

We all know you are not from south south. Be proud of your South West. You ppl are just PATHETIC!!!! You can never be proud of where the f2k una from hence the constant and desperate attache by force.

BTW: this is onenaira3. The same delta guy that asked you where in delta are you from and you avoided answering like a plague. You yolobas are truly PATHETIC. For once be proud of where the hell una are from.
A disgrace to Africa. #spits on the floor
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by OfoIgbo: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
No, that's mainly because Igbo ladies are far prettier and cleaner than Yoruba women.

Why go for keke when rolls royce is within touch. Anyway, if Igbos leave, our women will be so out of your reach, so you and your people better behave cool

superstar1:

I laugh in mandarin.

You need to go to Igbosere registry and see the number of y1bo ladies marrying yorubas. After teaching you how to spell your names, not only have we successfully colonised you with our language, we are even colonising you maritally.

Jaiz Bank, an Islamic Bank told us towards the end of last year that Igbos are their biggest loan seekers. That says it all. That is the lowest of the lows you can go to.

Omo irankiran from the cesspit of Aba, channel your energy to development of your gully eroded land

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by IGBOSON1: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
The Igbo's (SE) contribute little or nothing to our treasury, yet they are the ones feeling "marginalized", and calling is zoo animals.

Worse thing is that they want to drag the SS into their imaginary Biafra so they can loot our oil and marginalize us as well. No thanks!!

^^^Please if you're not well informed it's better to keep quiet!

The Biafran agitation is starting from the position of asking for a referendum for all the ethnicities in the former Eastern Region....including Igbo areas of Delta state! Now if you reckon that there's a groundswell of opposition amongst your ethnic group in said South South against leaving Nigeria or joining Biafra then i guess it would be reflected in the outcome of the referendum for your area!

So it's time you shut up and look for something else to talk about!

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Why is that the first question that comes to your mind?? Lemme guess you're thinking that I'm lying about being from the SS right? same old same old. I spoke the truth and that should be your major concern, not my ethnicity. I'm fed up of answering that question by you angry Igbo's.
pazienza:

Who is "Us" you speak of. Be more specific. What is the name of your ethnic group?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
PointB:

The original post is a bundle on paralogism.

Proceeds from oil sales goes directly to the Federation Account, that from Agriculture, Industries, and Trade goes directly into the pockets of the the investors. There are tax component in all sectors - oil and gas, agriculture, industry and trade!

Now who needs to park well? undecided undecided
I guess millions of dollars taxes the likes of shell,chevron,petrobrass,total,sahara oil,mtn,dstv,glo e.t.c pay is going directly to ur pocket ..

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
For all it's worth,the Yorubas are not the only ones that produce cocoa. 14 states of the federation including Abia, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom produce cocoa.

Cocoa is not exclusive to Yoruba/ Ondo.

So apart from Cocoa, what other agricultural produce does the Yorubas make? *grins*

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by IGBOSON1: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:

^^^Good luck trying to extract an answer from him! wink

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by IGBOSON1: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
Why is that the first question that comes to your mind?? Lemme guess you're thinking that I'm lying about being from the SS right? same old same old. I spoke the truth and that should be your major concern, not my ethnicity. I'm fed up of answering that question by you angry Igbo's.

^^^Then you need to limit your position to just that of your specific ethnicity in the South South instead of speaking for the entire geo-political zone! I'm from the South South as well you know?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:

Lol. So in conclusion, you are ashamed of your ethnic group, you would rather cowardly hide in the shadows to attack Ndiigbo. Good.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by superstar1(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
OfoIgbo:

No, that's mainly because Igbo ladies are far prettier and cleaner than Yoruba women.

Why go for keke when rolls royce is within touch. Anyway, if Igbos leave, our women will be so out of your reach, so you and your people better behave cool

Prettier indeed with their over bleached yellow pawpaw skins and beards like gorilla, without natural endowments. Always looking like cachexic patients, like figure 1 and Aids patients.

Their parents are always dark, the boys are dark (except nowadays when they have started following the footsteps of their ladies) while the ladies are always yellow.

Na wa for this miracle o.

Being pretty must have another meaning in Igbo.

9 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
[s][/s]princdebola201:

illiteracy is a disease , go back to school una no go gree na fake drugs,piracy, okirika, drug peddling,expired goods ,galla selling,ritual, baby factory business go dey una head..

Can you pls back your fact with figures that Kano recieves more allocation than Lagos[s][/s]

This Yoloba hater and bigot, the illiterate mag0t here is you, you are so pained you are been served on the thread you created to spew trash about SE.
As for the allocation you can go check it out yourself.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by disumusa: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
vfactor:

At first it was they didn't contribute. Now its how much they contribute. What will be ur next illogical question?
you need to work on your physinity.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Talk about being informed. Lmao!! You have no idea what you're even talking about. I'll give you an example, do you know that Nnamdi KANU included warri in his Biafra plans?? Was it part of "your" former eastern region? I'm not saying what I don't know, I heard him say it live on radio.

So what's your point? So before making senseless refutes, think and know your facts first.
IGBOSON1:

^^^Please if you're not well informed it's better to keep quiet!

The Biafran agitation is starting from the position of asking for a referendum for all the ethnicities in the former Eastern Region....including Igbo areas of Delta state! Now if you reckon that there's a groundswell of opposition amongst your ethnic group in said South South against leaving Nigeria or joining Biafra then i guess it would be reflected in the outcome of the referendum for your area!

So it's time you shut up and look for something else to talk about!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by superstar1(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:
For all it's worth,the Yorubas are not the only ones that produce cocoa. 14 states of the federation including Abia, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom produce cocoa.

So apart from Cocoa, what other agricultural produce does the Yorubas make? *grins*

Cashew. Cassava which is the main source of your staple food of akpu and garri; plantain, maize, fisheries, etc

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:

illiterate slowpoke the topic of the thread is about regional contributions as a whole..not yoruba vs igbo contribution..
SW as a region have the highest concentration of industries (lagos and Ogun)
SW contributes 12% of crude oil in nigeria (ondo)
SW contribute 70% of cocoa which is the highest non oil revenue( ondo)
These re the three basic things that generate revenue for FG

So tell me South east region contributions and at what percentage

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Lmao.... I'm very proud of my ethnicity dear.

I'm saying that you're very shallow minded to have centered this discussion on my ethnicity. There were other points you could've mentioned.
pazienza:

Lol. So in conclusion, you are ashamed of your ethnic group, you would rather cowardly hide in the shadows to attack Ndiigbo. Good.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Cashew. Cassava which is the main source of your staple food of akpu and garri; plantain, maize, fisheries, etc

Cashew and Cassava, maize are not exclusive to Yorubas. We plant them here in Igboland too.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by emmalexabl(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?

...CLASSIC

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

This Yoloba hater and bigot, the illiterate mag0t here is you, you are so pained you are been served on the thread you created to spew trash about SE.
As for the allocation you can go check it out yourself.

. Mr flat head with flat brain back ur claims with facts and figures or remain silent forever
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
All those things you listed are excessively abundant in delta state.
superstar1:

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by sexaddict08(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2015
vfactor:
Do u know that Abia state Imo state Produce oil? And that Onitsh has an international market? Just a few...

international market bros, u can do better. please give precise contribution, we are here to learn.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by superstar1(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
All those things you listed are excessively abundant in delta state.

No area has an exclusive right over it. That is what SW add to the table.

They should tell us what SE is adding.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by coolzeal(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:

This is the part I don't understand. Arewa-Odua produce the entire world and have GDP of USA, yet they dread the disintegration of Nigeria. *grins*
It's pathetic and undeniably insane. What an irony?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.