Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam (758 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by OneUnilagGirl: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
I know this is the wrong place for this (pardon me) but I think this is the most active section on Nairaland and I desperately need all the help I can get. I entered this photo competition (powered by Etisalat and all) and I'm seriously lagging behind. Even thought of giving up already but friends talked me out of it. Which brings me here, pleading for your votes (likes). I promise it won't take your time, please just click the link below, 'like' the photo and share if possible, every single vote counts! Voting is on until Thursday. ➡➡➡

https://m.facebook.com/lagosphotovote/photos/pb.403091619833047.-2207520000.1439163065./598610833614457/?type=1&source=42

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by megamank(m): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2015
OneUnilagGirl:
I know this is the wrong place for this (pardon me) but I think this is the most active section on Nairaland and I desperately need all the help I can get. I entered this photo competition (powered by Etisalat and all) and I'm seriously lagging behind. Even thought of giving up already but friends talked me out of it. Which brings me here, pleading for your votes (likes). I promise it won't take your time, please just click the link below, 'like' the photo and share if possible, every single vote counts! Voting is on until Thursday. ➡➡➡

https://m.facebook.com/lagosphotovote/photos/pb.403091619833047.-2207520000.1439163065./598610833614457/?type=1&source=42

Wrong bus stop . come down in the next junction then turn right...........when u see him tell him I sent you.
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Ginaz(f): 2:20am On Aug 10, 2015
will the "likes" give you a crown? or will it give you a house filled with gold?

* no dey worry me *
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Cutehector(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Even ur picture is so unatractive! Sorry no etisalat prize for u... Go nd bleach
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Even ur picture is so unatractive! Sorry no etisalat prize for u... Go nd bleach

Clap for yourself!
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Cutehector(m): 4:00am On Aug 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Clap for yourself!
lol I have people to do dat for me cheesy
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I have people to do dat for me cheesy

And while you're at it, don't forget to collect your cut from the bleaching companies you're so NOT getting paid to 'promote', i.e, shyt on your own skin color!
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Cutehector(m): 4:07am On Aug 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

And while you're at it, don't forget to collect your cut from the bleaching companies you're so NOT getting paid to 'promote', i.e, and shyt on your own skin color!
I"v got money already... All I do is charity bae cheesy
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I"v got money already... All I do is charity bae cheesy

I've said all I had to say.
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Cutehector(m): 4:14am On Aug 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I've said all I had to say.
lol u hav nothing to say. cheesy
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2015
You're super cute, OP. Best of luck to you!

Don't let his bullshyt negativity get you down, smh.
Re: Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam by Medunah: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
If u know u can't vote, leave d thread...y should u still go ahead to insult d op?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ideal Ways To Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work Place / I Was Caught Flirting—toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Admits / Which Country Nd City Can U Find Dis Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.