Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79225 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by scarffield(m): 2:13am On Aug 11, 2015
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.

mtchewwww
u qet senx so
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by iykediro: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2015
What the girl did was very bad, but thank God it was just hot water and not acid. The fact is just that ladies find it hard to see a man who truly loves and care for them but when they do, they wouldn't want to let go. Most of d ladies r desperate for MR. right but their own life is really messed up.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by chetaraph(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2015
bravesoul247:
you are one of the few ladies here that have shown a high sense of reasoning and its good. Most of them here are just saying trash. Imagine! Look at his body na and some people here are talking anyhow.
Sorry broda. Dat was so bad!
But on a second thought, ur story is not objective. U jux generalised, every gal is stupid, every gal is stubborn, every gal have d tendency of being self destructive. Dose are ur reasons for breaking up ur 24months relationship with her. Ur actions cannot be justified unless u b objective with her shortcomings.

What were u thinking when the relationship was just 3 months, 6 months or 1 year? What blinded ur sight that it had to take u a f**ckiing 2years (24 months) to realise ure not compatible.

Until we hear from both side before ur action or hers can be justified!
U f**cked a gal for 24 months maybe every day or 3x a week or once a week, u made her acquainted to ur frnds and family and only GOD knows aw many abortions she had committed for u! Now tell me which pain is greater than that?

All u guys saying the gal is wicked jux with this weak story, jux take 2 minutes and put the gel as ur sister and she invested her punnany for 24 months, countless rounds of sex, promise of love with the hope of marriage and maybe several abortions.. I bet u will pound that guy to death with every given chance.

If u want to b a player be a player and if u want to get serious be serious and be quick to draw d line when ure getting Wat u dnt want instead of giving urself false hope of her changing all for u to be enjoying free punany.

The truth is u mite deserve more Dan Wat u got pending on d gals story.. D only reason I can go on and date a gal for 2years den turn around and break up with her is if she is guilty of UNFAITHFULNESS

Yes UNFAITHFULNESS. u never mentioned it in ur write up.
sonofananimal:
YOU ARE ALSO PROMOTING VIOLENCE TOO!!
LIFE IS FVCKED UP!! YOU MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE,
NOTHING IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR OR EVEN USING FORCE TO GET IT.
Sorry broda. Dat was so bad!
But on a second thought, ur story is not objective. U jux generalised, every gal is stupid, every gal is stubborn, every gal have d tendency of being self destructive. Dose are ur reasons for breaking up ur 24months relationship with her. Ur actions cannot be justified unless u b objective with her shortcomings.

What were u thinking when the relationship was just 3 months, 6 months or 1 year? What blinded ur sight that it had to take u a f**ckiing 2years (24 months) to realise ure not compatible.

Until we hear from both side before ur action or hers can be justified!
U f**cked a gal for 24 months maybe every day or 3x a week or once a week, u made her acquainted to ur frnds and family and only GOD knows aw many abortions she had committed for u! Now tell me which pain is greater than that?

All u guys saying the gal is wicked jux with this weak story, jux take 2 minutes and put the gel as ur sister and she invested her punnany for 24 months, countless rounds of sex, promise of love with the hope of marriage and maybe several abortions.. I bet u will pound that guy to death with every given chance.

If u want to b a player be a player and if u want to get serious be serious and be quick to draw d line when ure getting Wat u dnt want instead of giving urself false hope of her changing all for u to be enjoying free punany.

The truth is u mite deserve more Dan Wat u got pending on d gals story.. D only reason I can go on and date a gal for 2years den turn around and break up with her is if she is guilty of UNFAITHFULNESS

Yes UNFAITHFULNESS. u never mentioned it in ur write up.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2015
THEIR IS GOD OOO
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by simdam500(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ah don't even know what to say shocked shocked

Relationship should be scrapped! Lol smiley
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
icecream2:
i pity the guy but the guy no try at all. after 2 gud years (730 days) u suddenly discovered u are not compatible again.
Every body in her family already knows u n see u as the prospective husband. she must have ditched several serious minded guys for u.
can u restore d wasted years capital NO wen u are not God. Two months is enof for u to know. why can't he convince d sister not to invite her.
To top it all u might even be fronting ur new babe for her in d party. The guy is not wise at all. There are many people who are still friends with their ex because dey are wise n know how to go abt it. I cant even imagine ur breakup line (story or reason) to dt fine babe. Pele. I am not justifying what d babe did but individual threshold for pain differs. Be very careful next time.
hello deae, how are you doing, hopes you are having a great day, kindly check your mail, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.