Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79223 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by dridowu: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Love
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Topisko: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2015
LOVE IS HOT.............simple

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gurunlocker: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2015
thought u said graphic pics.....
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by BUTONEDAY(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
TOO Bad
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by kestolove95(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Very good,aftr fuqing girl u won dump ha
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by TheHeGoat: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
He didn't have to dump her like that. He should have put her down gently undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by chichriso: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2015
that lady is a pure devil
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
police should take the case up.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by viva7: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
But your love is wicked♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♩♯♮♭♬♩♩♩♯♮♭♬♫♪
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Curvinus(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
The boy still de speak plenty girama self.....U sure say this pix no be photoshop. undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by JuanDeDios: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
A guy named Charles Ajayi took to Facebook to
narrate how his girlfriend, a girl named Josephine
Oriwoh, bathed him with hot water after he ended
their two year relationship. This happened yesterday when the lady was invited the Ajayi's elder sister's wedding. The lady has since been arrested. Read what the guy wrote on Facebook after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/man-narrates-how-his-ex-poured-hot.html?m=1

Josephine ORIWOH! I didn't read that long post but before you date a girl find out the meaning of her names. Oriwoh means bitter leaves. Charles was always bound to end up with a bitter experience with this lady. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by 2sex(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Maybe the babe done abort for the guy... There is no reaction without action. Something must have gone wrong to fuel such anger from the woman.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by oyoyome: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Tank God for ur life bro ,dat girl wanted to finish u.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Sorry, but him no try atall, he wasted 2 years of her life . In his next relationship, he should try not to break the girl's heart, otherwise na him obituary we go dey read.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by ronald4lif(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And as usual, the Nairaland feminists will see nothing wrong with this and even defend the lady for her actions. undecided

No, they won't be any where near this thread as it won't serve as an avenue to propagate their pseudo gender equality and lopsided anti domestic violence campaign.

This thread would have been a slaughter house if the victim's gender is reversed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!

Your head no correct...

7 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by xynerise: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Inasmuch as I don't support the action of the lady, I still believe the saying that " People bring out the beast of people"

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Fearcom(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.

mtchewwww

What a S.tupid comment. Any responsible lady who will be a mother someday cannot in any way, form, shape or fashion justify this barbaric act even to the least degree. Let her explain her "heartbreak" to the authorities.

9 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
The girl is stoopid! On top this mgbeke looking bony guy? The girl fall my hand big time!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
embarassed
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Very good,aftr fuqing girl u won dump ha
dat means u can do the same? look, sex is enjoyed by both party involved & you are doing no favor for giving your pusssy to ur man. mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2015
my ex stone me 2knives but i dodge am...

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by thewordworks: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
thats too bad

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Your head no correct...
Your moniker tell who you are... Mtcheww!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by cletussesese(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin if not for God ur skin for don change like d APC change
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by j4sure(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
wow. Na wo oh
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by kandiikane(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Can we hear Josephine's side of the story?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Side of the story ? You saw his body o. Lets say he cheated. So this justified ?
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
A guy named Charles Ajayi took to Facebook to
narrate how his girlfriend, a girl named Josephine
Oriwoh, bathed him with hot water after he ended
their two year relationship. This happened yesterday when the lady was invited the Ajayi's elder sister's wedding. The lady has since been arrested. Read what the guy wrote on Facebook after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/man-narrates-how-his-ex-poured-hot.html?m=1
WELL!!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE ANIMALS!!

I KEEP ON SAYING IT BUT YOU PEOPLE THINK I AM A FOOL,

IF YOU ARE DATING A NAIJA WOMAN, YOU ARE AT RISKS BY FAR GREATER THAN EXPOSURE TO RADIATION.

PLEASE MY FELLOW GUYS!! DON'T DATE THOSE DEVILS, JUST LET THEM BE ROAMING THE STREET LIKE A MAD WOMEN

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.