Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79227 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
That's all you have to say ? I de fear una
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.

mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Your moniker tell who you are... Mtcheww!
be sincere, will you do such if ur man end it wit u?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

mtchewwww
u see that ur vision is myopic. If the lady was the victim u will lay blames on the guy. Now that the reverse is the case u still comment rubb!sh.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Dynaman(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

u make me laugh

d reason ladies behave this way is: she knws she's irreplaceable.
better open eyes oh!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
keep away from ugly girls, they are d ones that does this kinda evil act.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by repogirl(f): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
One sided story....mtcheww......

After all the long epistle all I finally gathered is the girl is according to him, possesed by many spirits and she poured hot water on him or did she? undecided

And if she is as bad as he paints her, why in the world did his sister invite her to the wedding? Why would she invite a troublesome jilted lover,no be trouble she dey find?

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Akinjnr16: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Mehn!! shey na by force dem dey Bleep ni
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Oyase(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
The Girl in person is not wicked,

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Afritop(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
I am so sure that lady that did this is a sister to the Devil
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
mattew23:

hello Everyone this. is d great opportunity u have been looking for if u are searching 4 admmision in any of of the university across the country contact Mr victor {+2348058486490] don't worry urself abt admission just contact him
u dey craze abi?

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by orcc(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
sorry man. This is too much!!!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by princenation(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
grin This Is What You Get When You Date A Hot Girl grin Everything About Them Is Hot grin.....Romance=Hot, Sex=Hot grin Why Won't Breakup Be Hot?? grin U Keep Telling Her: Baby Ur Hot grin Well She Just Proved U Right....OP Your Ex Is Hot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And as usual, the Nairaland feminists will see nothing wrong with this and even defend the lady for her actions. undecided
YOU THINK SAY THOSE MUMUS GO SHOW FOR THIS TREAD undecided

THOSE EEDIOT JUST DEY WAIT MAKE THEM PUSH TOPIC OF RAPE AND ABUSE, NA THAT TIME YOU GO SEE THEM DEY RUN WITH THERE KEYBOARD AND CUTLASS JUST TO COMMENT ABOUT THERE STVPID FEMALE RIGHT AND INFERIORITY ISSUE. undecided

SEFLISH SET OF KEYBOARDS WOMEN angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by charlesbailey(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Nna mehn... some ex just find it hard to let go oo
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by delishpot: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Hiaannn! See someones child o.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by UltimatedeBest(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Til I hear her own side of d story tho, her action is condemnable

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by JDelight(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
@least is beta dan killing her self.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2015
The boy even fine pass her.If na me I go pour my own back and na acid. No time.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
godoluwa:
be sincere, will you do such if ur man end it wit u?
Of course not! That's why I think there's more to the story....
I don't think a lady will do that just because the guy simply call it quit!

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by sexaddict08(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
More

u just made ur ex a spinster for life. who will marry now? I rather remain single if that is the last woman on earth.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
agarawu23:
chai

and someone will kneel down to propose to this b!tch?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2015
How could a woman who is term, weaker vessel, went to an extent to poured hot water on her ex simply because he didn't marry her?Na only him dey for earth?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2015
In FALZ's voice: "LORD SAVE US FROM KARISHIKAS"

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by phonesNgadgets: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked Damn!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
u see that ur vision is myopic. If the lady was the victim u will lay blames on the guy. Now that the reverse is the case u still comment rubb!sh.
thank you rubbiish nicepoker grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

mtchewwww
wil u do Thesame as the lady ?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
ilobasama:
That's all you have to say ? I de fear una
better fear or dont break a heart
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Boss13: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
This is a manslaughter case and must be reported to the police.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Of course not! That's why I think there's more to the story....
I don't think a lady will do that just because the guy simply call it quit!
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.