Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79215 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gbens2000(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
repogirl:
there are always two sides to a story and I would love to hear both sides before judging.
my dear u are jugding already.they are somany ups nd down in life,no matter wat u av to move on.trying to destroy someones life becuz of hrtbreak has no justification .no matter who is at fault.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Am not justifying her actions. But at least na hot water she pour am and not shooting him or assassinating him with knife.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by nnemmpi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
From the beginning women are evil, today, tommorow and forever. Men stop giving all your heart to them
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Are you a retard undecided
see question
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
nnemmpi:
From the beginning women are evil, today, tommorow and forever. Men stop giving all your heart to them
thank God you came into this world thru the same woman's v.

aladanta

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
adeekiti:
somebody help o!!! Arrest dis woman grin
i am waiting, heartbreaker
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by fireforfire: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
see her long neck.
devil!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by ednut1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
love is cruel. d gal don obviously abort lik 2 times
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
gbens2000:
nairlanders alert dis chickis not a marriage material,anger issues,inferiority complex,still a child nd needs nuturing.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Ikiriye(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!

I hope if a guy baths a lady with acid after spending a fortune on her,it will be appropriate to hear the guy's story as well

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
embarassed
MJEndow:

ok i wont
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin dis woman I dey come with my uniform come arrest u o
MJEndow:

i am waiting, heartbreaker
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by trappatoni(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
WELL!!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE ANIMALS!!

I KEEP ON SAYING IT BUT YOU PEOPLE THINK I AM A FOOL,

IF YOU ARE DATING A NAIJA WOMAN, YOU ARE AT RISKS BY FAR GREATER THAN EXPOSURE TO RADIATION.

PLEASE MY FELLOW GUYS!! DON'T DATE THOSE DEVILS, JUST LET THEM BE ROAMING THE STREET LIKE A MAD WOMEN
Bros I beg who you want make we date, Chadian girls?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

And wat she did was the best solution right?
rather what the guy did is the best right?
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gbens2000(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

what is this one saying?
walai thoseare ur attributes.wv dis ur mindset
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by NICOGRAVITY: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Has anyone the privilege of listening to the lady in question? There's always two sides to a coin.
Being a relationship and marriage counsellor, you can never conclude just by listening to one party.
It might be a mistake, not an in tended action. So, be open minded in your comment's.
To the young man, soonest recovery.
Conclusion, be very nice to whoever you are dating.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gbens2000(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
trappatoni:
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
u sound like u cld do worse if ur bf cheated on u. By dir words u shall knw dem
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Odunharry(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
hell knoweth no fury like a woman scorn

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by gbens2000(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:
Am not justifying her actions. But at least na hot water she pour am and not shooting him or assassinating him with knife.
dat hot water could have damaged his future,my dear is always something like moving on.most ppl miss dat,one shuldnt result to violence even in dire situations.i dont want to taje sides but.we shuld always remember we came to dis world owning nothing nd we wuld leave same.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by okotv(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
After God fear women.

For those guys who aren't ready for marriage but love relationships like your life depend on it, an example of what might happen is what you have just read.

For those asking for the other side of the story, well done, I hope you guys get it cause the kind of hot water to cause that type of burn can never be unintentional.

Human wickedness is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
guys have a natural instinct of detectin evil n wicked ladies no matter how she disguise n pretend, such ladies always expose demselves wen d guy tries to run for dia lives by endin such affairs. Imagin if dis kind of girl catches her husband cheatin.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by sinizia: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
If it was the guy that did this to the lady, would you wait to hear his own side of the story before criticising and raining insults on him?Typical.
Doesn't even see anything wrong with the actions of the lady.

Don't mind the hypocritical feminists.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
I am rubbiish
of cos
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by dasrackhor(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

u make me laugh

d reason ladies behave this way is: she knws she's irreplaceable.
irreplaceable my foot..Only God is irreplaceable.anyother person is replaceable...
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Spybradd: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

you have spoken wisely..indeed something must have prompted her violent act..no smoke without fire..

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Popemax(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
U poured him hot water to damage his face so he won't get anoth girl...that's wickeness why not take his decision like he eariler said relationship is not a do or die affair
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by dasrackhor(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Has anyone the privilege of listening to the lady in question? There's always two sides to a coin.
Being a relationship and marriage counsellor, you can never conclude just by listening to one party.
It might be a mistake, not an in tended action. So, be open minded in your comment's.
To the young man, soonest recovery.
Conclusion, be very nice to whoever you are dating.
hot water w̶̲̅ǟš poured on some1 n u tagged ΐτ̅ unintentional..Hian.dere might b two side to d story,Agreed.bt dat act is totally not ΐτ̅.Nothing can justify her action toward him.dats barbaric for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
trappatoni:
I BET YOU!! CHADIAN GIRLS ARE FAR MORE BETTER THAN NAIJA GIRLS
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by rman: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tocheagle:
HOT LOVE

Why do I find this funny? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Chrizoby(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wicked world we re living in. God will surely judge a lot.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by 190theclown: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nigerian girls these days smh

cc: adaobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.