Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79224 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by tekslee: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Our ladies this days are just filled with unnecessary temper and lack d spirit of patience and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by roob: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!

Just Make up your mind and stop contradicting yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by roob: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.

mtchewwww

What is this one saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by roob: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
If it was the guy that did this to the lady, would you wait to hear his own side of the story before criticising and raining insults on him?Typical.
Doesn't even see anything wrong with the actions of the lady.

Bro. don't mind those selfish fish brains...
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

who is this boy with small priick grin, get off my comment before amadioha strike you dead

You think every man's priick is as small as that your useless boyfriend's own? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Dragonking: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
So because she felt cheated, what she did to the guy is justifiable abi? If it was a guy that did this will you say the same? Some of u NL girls no just get a sense wahali. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Dragonking: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ishilove:

What has Nairaland feminists got to do with this?

Evil is evil
E be like say you never know Nairaland feminists? If it was a guy dat did same or less you will see them all over this thread raining insults.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
lawanson44:

You think every man's priick is as small as that your useless boyfriend's own? undecided
cameroon goat grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
roob:

What is this one saying sef?
if your brain was not twisted backward,you would have known what i was saying
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Pamelayoung: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
U'r lucky its not acid. Sorry o! Ur wound will heal soon.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
agarawu23:
chai

and someone will kneel down to propose to this b!tch?
DEFINATELY! E NO GO BE SHA
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Mariopgomery(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

there is no justification for what she has done. people always say never hit a woman no matter what so never pour hot water on a man no matter what

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

cameroon goat grin

Iraqi Cockroach
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by bravesoul247(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

you are a nonsense person, no matter the reason will it still justify why she poured hot water on him? Assuming his face got burnt in the process nko? Assuming he died in the process nko this is the nonsense you will be saying. Use your head

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
lawanson44:

Iraqi Cockroach
china head
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by graciandubuisi(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please men should always, I mean always state clearly their stand in any relationship. I love it when a man walks up me and say 'hey I want us to be friends' n not act as my husband and all that suspicious. Or walk up to me like husband did 9years ago and say "look, I've been observing you for some time now and I would want to start something with you and I want you for a wife", simple. And not looong courtship and along the line you'll see her as satan, abeg park well.

The lady is wrong shaa, haaa some ladies get mind oh shocked shocked
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by bravesoul247(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
Very good,aftr fuqing girl u won dump ha
I thought your head is correct but its obvious you are more stupid than anything in this life. Sex is enjoyed by both parties and even enjoyed more by a woman sef. So because they both had sex and the guy dumped her he should be poured hot water ba? Did you see the pictures? Did you see how bad it is? Women are just so annoying I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by jp130(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
bliv it or nt. dis gal na gud gal. onli dat she cn b very xtreme in her anger. lov comands hatred, weakness compel strength. gud gal bt bad act, she nids help
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Naff24(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
More
Ur ex did dis to u? If I were ur sister, gbagbe... She don die finish. Well, thank God, all my Brodas gf/wife knw say there sister in-law be psycho girl. Why on earth would a lady do dis kind of shit cz a man break up with her? Chai dah lady don enter wahala if u have someone like me in ur family. Yoruba says... Bi oko ba koni, oko la'fe now. Eyah... Sorry bro! So sad ehn. Abeg u fit send me her number make I help u deal with her? Cahill e dey pain me gan ni fa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Naff24(f): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
More
Ur ex did dis to u? If I were ur sister, gbagbe... She don die finish. Well, thank God, all my Brodas gf/wife knw say dia sister in-law be psycho lady. Why on earth would a lady do dis kind of shit cz a man break up with her? Chai dah lady don enter wahala if u have someone like me in ur family. Yoruba says... Bi oko ba koni, oko la'fe now. Eyah... Sorry bro! So sad ehn. Abeg u fit send me her number make I help u deal with her? Chai e dey pain me gan ni fa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Naff24(f): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
lawanson44:

U don see dat of her boyfriend's own b4 ni? grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Naff24(f): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
bravesoul247:
I thought your head is correct but its obvious you are more stupid than anything in this life. Sex is enjoyed by both parties and even enjoyed more by a woman sef. So because they both had sex and the guy dumped her he should be poured hot water ba? Did you see the pictures? Did you see how bad it is? Women are just so annoying I swear
Not all women bro, am a lady nd condemned d act, ain't proving to be a saint here.. Buh if any lady try dis ish with my broda.. Gbagbe, na conc Acid I go pour her... Make both families go meet for court.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by queeny788(f): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm after reading the story and some comments I stand on this conclusion *the lady went too far by pouring the guy hot water she should have used cold water na, that was extremely bad but on the other hand we haven't heard the lady's side of the story yet and again guy u no try, u wasted that girl time energy etc and broke up with her after two years, who knows if she has aborted a child for you, (killed for u) and offended God and probably she has sent away many suitors for your sake and you dashed her hope away just like that replacing her immediately cus in your story u said maybe it was meant for ur gf, please let's all have a conscience.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by bravesoul247(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Naff24:
Not all women bro, am a lady nd condemned d act, ain't proving to be a saint here.. Buh if any lady try dis ish with my broda.. Gbagbe, na conc Acid I go pour her... Make both families go meet for court.
you are one of the few ladies here that have shown a high sense of reasoning and its good. Most of them here are just saying trash. Imagine! Look at his body na and some people here are talking anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Izunwa(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pele tongue

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by jerricho(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is insane! Why on earth would I let my sister invite my ex to her wedding without my express permission? There's no way in hell I'd let that happen! Even if she was the most passive person on the planet, she's just not invited. Can't be "friends" with my ex even if our separation was mutual. And hell I can't imagine the torturous pain of having hot water poured on any part of my beautiful body. In all candor, I'll have her held down tightly with anything from a spiked clamp with colossal corroded chains, to the tightest tanglement. Matter-of-factly, a barbed wire should suffice. I'll need ample time to heat a big bucket of clean hard water to thousands of Celsius. Might add a drop (or two) of pure acid and sprinkle some black pepper for faster fleshly peelings and beautiful blisters. Reciprocity is my prerogative. Unless, I repeat, unless he had her undergo a jillion million abortions that she can no longer have kids, then she has my permission to cut his phallus any way she deems appropriate.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by MrOreo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
what are the odds d lady in question is from kogi state? shout out 2 a the kogi ladies in da house grin lipsrsealed
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dragonking:
So because she felt cheated, what she did to the guy is justifiable abi? If it was a guy that did this will you say the same? ALL of u NL girls no just get a sense wahali. angry

NA SO WE SEE THEM OHH. ALL OF THEM DEY WALKER WITHOUT BRAIN, NA ONLY BONE DEY INSIDE THEIR HEAD.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
queeny788:
Hmmm after reading the story and some comments I stand on this conclusion * the lady went too far by pouring the guy hot water she should have used cold water na, that was extremely bad but on the other hand we haven't heard the lady's side of the story yet and again guy u no try, u wasted that girl time energy etc and broke up with her after two years, who knows if she has aborted a child for you, (killed for u) and offended God and probably she has sent away many suitors for your sake and you dashed her hope away just like that replacing her immediately cus in your story u said maybe it was meant for ur gf, please let's all have a conscience.
YOU ARE ALSO PROMOTING VIOLENCE TOO!!

LIFE IS FVCKED UP!! YOU MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE,

NOTHING IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR OR EVEN USING FORCE TO GET IT.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by switcakes(f): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Karma's a bitch
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
bravesoul247:
you are a nonsense person, no matter the reason will it still justify why she poured hot water on him? Assuming his face got burnt in the process nko? Assuming he died in the process nko this is the nonsense you will be saying. Use your head
Can't you make your point without saying Nonsense undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
May GOD deliver us from evil ladies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Three Die In Aiye, Eiye Cults Clash In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.