Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (93440 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Gwan2(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
See Nigerians with double standard ooooo.......wer were u guys wen ladies screamed and fainted when MJ performs.
Ladies emotional attachment to Alpha males no be today e start..........
If my girl do dis kind tin sha...whether na Alpha, Omega or Beta male the guy be............jus dey go from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
And her boyfriend wey pay her gate fee dey there dey look like lucozade.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by lollystiver(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
all this girls sha won kill 2baba after how many kids this one to won add her own baba no gree hoo this one way you too day laugh grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by boujaye: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
was she drunk?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by ozo13(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Strong evidence against "Ladies" in d nearest future
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by alphaconde(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
I like the girl flat stomach, maybe na wetin e wan show tufave, sapele girls delf
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by daxon001(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Not Bad

People do lot of crazy things when they're in ”goody moody”.

She's gonn take off her panties on stage for me when she hear me sing my new song
Baskard gerraraheregrin
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Duru009(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is a disgrace ooo. What a life
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Captainswag225(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol, annie wants to kill someone

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by ATMC(f): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Heeya... the lady is 'carried'

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by hinduskoso: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
its neva a new tin,afterall,eve chop apple strip for snake

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by bigiyaro(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
dis happens wen girls tink wit punna
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
See person future wife cry cheesy
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Jackrich: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
In the second pix Tuface was like : Thank your God say no be inside room you try this nonsense , Na belle you for see after one month. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
contactmorak:
It's no longer news that some of Nigeria's biggest music stars such as 2face, Patoranking,  Cynthia Morgan, Runtown, Oritse Femi, Sound Sultan, Black Magic were live in Sapele on August, 8th 2015 for Star Music Trek #SapeleRocks.  

One of the major highlights of the concert was when a lady fan beat the venue security and ran onstage while 2face was performing. 

The unidentified lady grabbed the pop icon from behind, pulled him close, stripped off her top and attempted to take 2face's clothes off. 

Annie Idibia who was present to cheer her husband's performance looked dazed at the occurrence. 

It took a while before the security could pull her away from the Star Music Trek stage. 

See photos from the bizarre encounter below:
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/lady-strips-for-2face-in-front-of-annie.html
NAIJA WOMEN WILL BE CHASING AFTER PEOPLE HUSBAND undecided

SHM TO YOU WOMEN.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Rexnegro(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Medias can hype event ....does she no dat her man 2face na legendary musician so such will definitely happen somehow someday?
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by ykwildchild: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
All in the name of banana,me sef get banana wey you fit chop jwo grin

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by san316(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
That girl must be madding. I am not kid.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by dyn1800: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
It must be hard being a wife to a star..... Wonder what's going through #Annies mind ....
contactmorak:
It's no longer news that some of Nigeria's biggest music stars such as 2face, Patoranking,  Cynthia Morgan, Runtown, Oritse Femi, Sound Sultan, Black Magic were live in Sapele on August, 8th 2015 for Star Music Trek #SapeleRocks.  

One of the major highlights of the concert was when a lady fan beat the venue security and ran onstage while 2face was performing. 

The unidentified lady grabbed the pop icon from behind, pulled him close, stripped off her top and attempted to take 2face's clothes off. 

Annie Idibia who was present to cheer her husband's performance looked dazed at the occurrence. 

It took a while before the security could pull her away from the Star Music Trek stage. 

See photos from the bizarre encounter below:
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/lady-strips-for-2face-in-front-of-annie.html
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Silverstars: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annie Idibia's face tho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by coolsegun2002: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annie be like: hmm! God just give me patience cos if I ask for strength, I go tear this hoe wey dey harass my man to pieces
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by laclass(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Umu nwayi eh ...chaiii
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Firevinci(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
OK madness at it's peak angry
All this to get attention
Chain some girls sef, no shame

Annie go de boil inside
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Harmvirus(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Some crazy fan though. To marry a celebrity is not easy, things like this are bound to happen. Some people no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by jrerico1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin haha haha look at the wife's face

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by adsami1: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Think with their Vagina? Ah! I am not aware of that one.
Sounds too harsh on women.
I beg read well.......nt women....some women......lik d one on stage.
Women causin harvock n making d men pay4it since adam and eve

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by jrerico1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is a disgraceful and ignoble act.As a matter of fact it is appalling, sordid,abject,all the way menial, almost vulgar and deplorable.I had say this is self Denigration portrayed in the highest sense of stupidity without any restraint. Only a retar'ded metarmorphosized shameless nincompoop with a chemically inert brain can do such.

Anyway...she belongs to everybody and nobody but in the fullness of time she will realize a second fun is not worth it.
please take it easy we know you had A1 in English

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by berrieblizzie(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
RedCard1:
And ugly Annie be like: look at what this lady is doing to my property.

Well, I just have to endure cos I can't afford to loose a man like 2face.

Everyone knows 2face is the only reason I am being heard about today.

He's the reason why I share tables with top celebrities.

I even battled over 20 women to get him.

Not to even think of the fact that BABALAWO means was adapted just to make him marry me.

Lord of marriage pls help me.

Up and down she goes. WAILING WAILER
i thought the girl was mad oooo....buh i think ur more mad to think annie had to struggle to have tuface! Well since the girl on stage was thinking from her vagina, i think ur thinking from ur @nus....so thats y ur comment is irritatting! >embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Swaggzkid: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lolz as tubaba dey laff for him mind* the guy be lyk* chai if I no marry ehn!

You for carry belle too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Mamaflex(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
what was she thinking?

@second pix, Tuface wan grab her boobs ni?

@annie, you go wound o

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by kelvine(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
There must be something about Tuface we men need to know about.
Please ladies what positive thing do you think we can learn from Tuface ?
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by adesegun121(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
oniranu oshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' / Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.