Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,110 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (93437 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by niceguy7(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
contactmorak:
It's no longer news that some of Nigeria's biggest music stars such as 2face, Patoranking,  Cynthia Morgan, Runtown, Oritse Femi, Sound Sultan, Black Magic were live in Sapele on August, 8th 2015 for Star Music Trek #SapeleRocks.  

One of the major highlights of the concert was when a lady fan beat the venue security and ran onstage while 2face was performing. 

The unidentified lady grabbed the pop icon from behind, pulled him close, stripped off her top and attempted to take 2face's clothes off. 

Annie Idibia who was present to cheer her husband's performance looked dazed at the occurrence. 

It took a while before the security could pull her away from the Star Music Trek stage. 

See photos from the bizarre encounter below:
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/lady-strips-for-2face-in-front-of-annie.html
Lol..*implications* in 2face's voice..
Buh come oo.......dnt Annie too strip in NOLLYWOOD MOVIES? undecided
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rikidony:
And out there one unlucky dude is claiming and chest beating to his friends that he have a cool babe

not knowing he is dating bi.tch WTF angry angry
More like a further proof that wives (and not just women) are almost in extinct in this contemporary world. I pity the unmarried men like myself. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by osbornfotovideo: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mission accomplished
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by charlito94(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Well am not surprised as long as is a delta girl
Had same experience in schl but she wasn't unclad with d artist forced her self on him
Was even happy cos we were at dat period on d verge of breakup
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by victorazy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:
There are certain things men can't do!!
How was a woman's brain configured?

They do some stupid things, I can't just fathom where it's emanating from.

I ddoubt if this madness is part of the definition of a woman being a weaker vessel

Na so Bible talkam. They are too weak, even Anne don dey provoke (from her fatial look)
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gwan2:
See Nigerians with double standard ooooo.......wer were u guys wen ladies screamed and fainted when MJ performs.
Ladies emotional attachment to Alpha males no be today e start..........
If my girl do dis kind tin sha...whether na Alpha, Omega or Beta male the guy be............jus dey go from there
The world knows MJ is a Satanist
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by bensine: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Some of u guys jus mak annoying comments here! Tink befor u comment plz. D lady was jus overwhelmed wt d personality of tuface. She must b a vry soft woman, all she tinks she cld do was dat, jus to express her feelings! Do u tink da lady wl do dat for any of u sensless commentors here? In africa we are not used to such life tho'...bt we av too many idiots as africans who talks any hw.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by quiethollu(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
RedCard1:
And ugly Annie be like: look at what this lady is doing to my property.

Well, I just have to endure cos I can't afford to loose a man like 2face.

Everyone knows 2face is the only reason I am being heard about today.

He's the reason why I share tables with top celebrities.

I even battled over 20 women to get him.

Not to even think of the fact that BABALAWO means was adapted just to make him marry me.

Lord of marriage pls help me.

Up and down she goes. WAILING WAILER

K
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Icecomrade: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
adsami1:

I beg read well.......nt women....some women......lik d one on stage.
Women causin harvock n making d men pay4it since adam and eve

Noted! Correction taken!
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
laf wan kill me.c Annie face

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by victorazy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
hinduskoso:
its neva a new tin,afterall,eve chop apple strip for snake

grin
Na snake first fvck Eve! Come born Cain.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Gwan2(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The world knows MJ is a Satanist
I you sure am in that part of the world?.....moreova na u satanize am?
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by uscofield: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
WARRI WARRI WARRI

And the girl get boyfriend oooo, na adultery dey hungry her

Tuface be like: See dis Waffy babe, She no reach my baby mamas, make she dey dey fool herself

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by pretydiva(f): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
yrret:

Was actually expecting this from you. I mean any F.

And I've been trying to bleep that babe online... And she kept on forming.

Mtchwwwww. World people.
pls explain
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by crackhouse(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
A rich kid can't try such nonsense it's only the poor kid from ghetto that will see a celebrity and strip unclad.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gwan2:

I you sure am in that part of the world?.....moreova na u satanize am?
I don't have time. to pilly. wingy with you.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by chuksmad(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Women are highly emotional, you cant blame her, that is the way they are configured

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Onyeka32(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
#SAPCITYROCKS

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by kajoula(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is somebody's future wife n mother...she's a disgrace 2 womanhood

ud be surprised the boyfriend is there with her......attimes sense dey relief them. cool shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by sauceEEP(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na pesin girlfriend be that. Smh angry
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by hmmmmmnn: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annie be like "u don die today"
grin grin cheesy wink
She should have known this was what she was getting herself into by marry tuface undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by erico2k2(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
see who wan get Bele by force

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by yemmynoni: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is somebody's future wife n mother...she's a disgrace 2 womanhood
GBAM
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by hensben(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
kelvine:
There must be something about Tuface we men need to know about.
Please ladies what positive thing do you think we can learn from Tuface ?
his simpliicty, sense of humour, a celebrity that sing meaningful (love) song and also, he is handsome. I gat all these as well except being a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Weyrey she be o,wetin tu face wan see wey him neva see before?some ladies can be so stupid.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Chrizoby(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wat do u expect!!! They say sapele water is too harsh.She must hv taken some .
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by odeonhaweh: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Shame to her
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by otiigba1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ya all need to get out more, this is nothing compare to what white girls do in an audience with musicians, does not mean she is crazy or a LovePeddler, they are just star struck, obsessed and infatuated undecided with their favourate musician
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Sijo01(f): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy 2face should sue her for assult......... Well, the babe is probably high on 'sapele water' .
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by kissty(f): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
RedCard1:
And ugly Annie be like: look at what this lady is doing to my property.

Well, I just have to endure cos I can't afford to loose a man like 2face.

Everyone knows 2face is the only reason I am being heard about today.

He's the reason why I share tables with top celebrities.

I even battled over 20 women to get him.

Not to even think of the fact that BABALAWO means was adapted just to make him marry me.

Lord of marriage pls help me.

Up and down she goes. WAILING WAILER
idiotic jealous animal, u will die on jealousy.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by anonimi: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Later they will say they rape them... undecided..

This is totally uncalled for.
Are you an ANIMAL who deserves this for having s3x with a girl who told you NO

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by IceDude(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Product of a wasted sp*rm embarassed ...........So proud of the kinda sisters i have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' / Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps / Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.