Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (93129 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by NERDYDREAMS(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
;Dnobody is blaming 2face
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by tpiander: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
i thought these stunts are common with celebrities when performing?

should i pull up pictures?

whatever brings the money in is what they do!

https://www.nairaland.com/1576330/pictures-tuface-olamide-dbanj-iyanya
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by tpiander: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Ndukwe007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
TU FACE I NEED U TO GIVE ME THE BELLE. LOL
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by tpiander: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
dbnaj

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by tpiander: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by tpiander: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
few of the less raunchy pictures!
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
deltateam:

Yes she has every right to be free with her body just like men have every right to be free with their d1cks.

Reason before you type n don't ever quote me.
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by OmoEziokwu: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
The power of gina tingles. Always works.

Sluts!
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by tpiander: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by fairygeh(f): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is she mad?
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by olayinkaj2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
In Asa's voice, werey ja si gbo and on stage. Tuface will be like egba mi o. "Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by NemzySeries(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
sum gals sha.....TankGod say i no get babe bkos after d show sh‘ll definitely trek home since na star trek make her shirt trek comot frm her body go rush 2face & b4 d week runs out nw we go news say 2baba rap person..........

.....b!!tches still ain't loyal since d days of eve

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Capricon3(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Annie saying Hail Mary full of Grace..plus 10

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by sevule(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Later they will say they rape them... undecided..

**modified**

.. Please am not justifyin rape and mostly the rape involvin Under-age girls... So y'all need to take a chill and think b4 u quote me to spew gibberish coz they'v bn accusin me of justifyin rape... We all know what that girl did there was a shameful act and cud lead to rap.e.. So thats what i mean.. Please! angry undecided..

If you are not justifying rape by the inane rantings that you posted the what exactly are you doing? You are basically saying that because the lady in question removed her top to hug 2Face then she is inviting rape. I don't say this often, but THAT IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!!

If that is the case does that mean that women at the beach are also inviting rape since they are only wearing bikinis?
Reading your post it is pretty easy to deduce that you have never traveled to a Western country in summer and seen what women wear here. A lot of women wear tank tops that show their belly but nobody ever says that they are inviting rape.

You really need to drop this backward mentality and educate yourself. What is even sadder than your misguided post is the fact that you got 218 likes!! That only means that we as a nation would soon become another South Africa where a woman is raped every 15 seconds. It is sad that as men our thinking is so primitive that we are eager to like a post that indirectly tries to justify rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by demmy0325(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
sevule:

If you are not justifying rape by the inane rantings that you posted the what exactly are you doing? You are basically saying that because the lady in question removed her top to hug 2Face then she is inviting rape. I don't say this often, but THAT IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!!

If that is the case does that mean that women at the beach are also inviting rape since they are only wearing bikinis?
Reading your post it is pretty easy to deduce that you have never traveled to a Western country in summer and seen what women wear here. A lot of women wear tank tops that show their belly but nobody ever says that they are inviting rape.

You really need to drop this backward mentality and educate yourself. What is even sadder than your misguided post is the fact that you got 218 likes!! That only means that we as a nation would soon become another South Africa where a woman is raped every 15 seconds. It is sad that as men our thinking is so primitive that we are eager to like a post that indirectly tries to justify rape.
.. I didnt snatch ur bread bro.. Ur entitled to Ur own opinion.. undecided..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by ekefre4(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rikidony:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaàaaaaaappppppppppp undecided
] dnt mind d bitter fool
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Obienesarah: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
That lady is shameles, doing dat wouldn't make her famous bt ridicule her. She's really shameles.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by BrownCookie(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=starlingslimnet post=36806579] This is a disgraceful and ignoble act.As a matter of fact it is appalling, sordid,abject,all the way menial, almost vulgar and deplorable.I had say this is self Denigration portrayed in the highest sense of stupidity without any restraint. Only a retar'ded metarmorphosized shameless nincompoop with a chemically inert brain can do such.

Anyway...she belongs to everybody and to nobody but in the fullness of time she will realize a second fun is not worth it.[/quote ]

Haaaaaaaa! sad

Tell me more
Modified:mention gone wrong
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by 1stHola: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:
There are certain things men can't do!!
How was a woman's brain configured?

They do some stupid things, I can't just fathom where it's emanating from.

I ddoubt if this madness is part of the definition of a woman being a weaker vessel
The holy Bible o shocked
What a sexist statement
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by zadok60: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
the security guy be like "This is a very sweet job" grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by iRepNaija1: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
demmy0325:

**modified**

.. Please am not justifyin rape and mostly the rape involvin Under-age girls... So y'all need to take a chill and think b4 u quote me to spew gibberish coz they'v bn accusin me of justifyin rape... We all know what that girl did there was a shameful act and cud lead to rap.e.. So thats what i mean.. Please! angry undecided..

If this woman were to be raped, it would be the fault of the rapist, never her. If I walk around Abuja late at night and someone shoots me to death, does that mean I asked to be shot because I was walking around in Abuja at night? This is literally what your argument is. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by iRepNaija1: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
demmy0325:

**modified**

[b].. Please am not justifyin rape and mostly the rape involvin Under-age girls... So y'all need to take a chill and think b4 u quote me to spew gibberish coz they'v bn accusin me of justifyin rape... We all know what that girl did there was a shameful act and cud lead to rap.e.. So thats what i mean.. Please! angry undecided..

If this woman were to be raped, it would be the fault of the rapist, never her. If I walk around Abuja late at night and someone shoots me to death, does that mean I asked to be shot because I was walking around in Abuja at night? This is literally what your argument is. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by zadok60: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
NemzySeries:
sum gals sha.....TankGod say i no get babe bkos after d show sh‘ll definitely trek home since na star trek make her shirt trek comot frm her body go rush 2face & b4 d week runs out nw we go news say 2baba rap person..........

.....b!!tches still ain't loyal since d days of eve
what is this nigga saying?

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by pretydiva(f): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
DMerciful:
Is your profile picture not a disgrace to decency? undecided
if u don't understand d meaning of my profile pix,den it's ur headache
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by NemzySeries(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
zadok60:
what is this nigga saying?
I'm saying xactly wat u dunt understand nigga
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by smsshola(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Now som1 wl open a thread and say ladies shu not go to boys Houz to avoid been rape...this is an open place an a lady of this calibre wl open all her God given treasure fo d world. Now imagine she and 2face alone and eventually 2face have sex wt her she wl now shout rape...looking for sympathy from one NGO..Ladies need to talk sense to themselves.

I believe there is possibilities she have a guy self...a disgrace to mother wood.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by boa1: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
[b][/b] crazy tins.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by cletussesese(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omo dis babe na confirm sapele babe oh warri no dey carry last ogogoro on point.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by seangy4konji: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
she must have been very wet down there...

no time.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Joy1706(f): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Icecomrade:
There are certain things men can't do!!
How was a woman's brain configured?

They do some stupid things, I can't just fathom where it's emanating from.

I ddoubt if this madness is part of the definition of a woman being a weaker vessel
There are certain things men can't do? You mean like molesting babies and children for instance? Oh wait! You men definitely do that.

Stripping in public as opposed to molesting infants.... well lemme leave it there.
Maybe that madness is part of the definition of a man being a stronger vessel

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Icecomrade: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Joy1706:

There are certain things men can't do? You mean like molesting babies and children for instance? Oh wait! You men definitely do that.

Stripping in public as opposed to molesting infants.... well lemme leave it there.
Maybe that madness is part of the definition of a man being a stronger vessel

Nice defense. It would made more sense if this was a battle of the sexes. Bottom line,
there are certain things men can't do. U and I, at least agree on that one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.