Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (93168 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Khameal007(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
2face they Even smile.. lol..

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Maximus85(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
contactmorak:
It's no longer news that some of Nigeria's biggest music stars such as 2face, Patoranking,  Cynthia Morgan, Runtown, Oritse Femi, Sound Sultan, Black Magic were live in Sapele on August, 8th 2015 for Star Music Trek #SapeleRocks.  

One of the major highlights of the concert was when a lady fan beat the venue security and ran onstage while 2face was performing. 

The unidentified lady grabbed the pop icon from behind, pulled him close, stripped off her top and attempted to take 2face's clothes off. 

Annie Idibia who was present to cheer her husband's performance looked dazed at the occurrence. 

It took a while before the security could pull her away from the Star Music Trek stage. 

See photos from the bizarre encounter below:
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/lady-strips-for-2face-in-front-of-annie.html

Take heart Annie, shebi you dey enjoy the fame and moni?

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by kinibigdeal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Imagine what that security man is doing. I didn't see anytin o

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by justmenoni: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2015
God bless u ooo...when they got married dere problems are from their mother in laws... Mtschwwww

quote author=demmy0325 post=36806546]..[/quote]
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by modelboy(m): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Not Bad

People do lot of crazy things when they're in ”goody moody”.

She's gonn take off her panties on stage for me when she hear me sing my new song
so you think that trash song you did was good??
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by bonnyhope: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2015
she no even fine
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by lordpf: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2015
grin to whom brain is given sense is expected

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by thathruth(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Yustash001:
Person pikin....many are mad surely but few are roaming...
lwtmb. nice quote
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Honey93(f): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Anne be like, fix it Jesus before I cut a b***ch. amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by erumena(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Icecomrade:

Think with their Vagina? Ah! I am not aware of that one.
Sounds too harsh on women.

This one obviously did!
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by AyamDazey(f): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
RedCard1:
And ugly Annie be like: look at what this lady is doing to my property.

Well, I just have to endure cos I can't afford to loose a man like 2face.

Everyone knows 2face is the only reason I am being heard about today.

He's the reason why I share tables with top celebrities.

I even battled over 20 women to get him.

Not to even think of the fact that BABALAWO means was adapted just to make him marry me.

Lord of marriage pls help me.

Up and down she goes. WAILING WAILER

Lawd pls fix this person's brain!~Receive sense! Amen
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Dubemkelly(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is a frustrated b1tch, she knows tuface is a chronic niggaa yet she wanted to throw herself on him #LifeofaCelebrity, tempting 2baba. Hold it lady!
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by simdam500(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Annie must have seen a lot so no big deal.

Just the way I say it too, my future wife can't have me all to herself alone.....

Impossible. Cos she can't bear all of me by herself only angry
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Aipete2(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This is a disgraceful and ignoble act.As a matter of fact it is appalling, sordid,abject,all the way menial, almost vulgar and deplorable.I had say this is self Denigration portrayed in the highest sense of stupidity without any restraint. Only a retar'ded metarmorphosized shameless nincompoop with a chemically inert brain can do such.

Anyway...she belongs to everybody and to nobody but in the fullness of time she will realize a second fun is not worth it.
Lol, are you a Political guru?
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Aipete2:
Lol, are you a Political guru?
not really..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by danizy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Not Bad

People do lot of crazy things when they're in ”goody moody”.

She's gonn take off her panties on stage for me when she hear me sing my new song
who know u??
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Queencyjohnson(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] what are human beings turning into. this is so not cool.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by lordkeme(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is somebody's future wife n mother...she's a disgrace 2 womanhood
as if u wont do d same....gals hv been pretendin since 1862
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by workawife91: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
She must have taken enough Sapele water before attending the Show.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by rossyc(f): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=pretydiva post=36806499]Dis is somebody's future wife n mother...she's a disgrace 2 womanhood [/quote
Am telling you.
Re: Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Annie be like "Ifa throat punch dz girl now people will say I like fight,Lord help me overcome throat punching temptation"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.