Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka (39124 Views)

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics / Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Sijo01(f): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hostage ke. Was ransome paid for his release? undecided
Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by midolian(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I said "alleged" in my submission that you quoted just to let you know that I am not irrational neither did I arrived at such conclusion.

As for the source of my reference.

The excerpt and reactions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/edo-prostitutes-comment-activist-berates-aisha-buhari/
well, she never said so. I just added my sources too. it was during campaign when a word could be interpreted to me a million and one things for political gains.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
shaqhead:

In ur weird estimation Soyinka hated Patience Jonathan so much that he went and rubbed it in GEJ's face?

You even took ur warped reasonin by tryin to force words out of Soyinka's mouth to condemn what u hv admitted is a baseless allegation.

It was obvious that GEJ was weak in evryway describable-for a man that couldnt rein in his wife, who kept settin off wild bushfires evn his backyard shouldnt be expected to respected or feared a cabal with diverse diverse interests!

Son, get this in ur head, only a true friend tells you the truth but its obvious folks like u wl prefer assss lickers with blades in between their smiling teeth!

Boy, I am in a position to say it as I see it notwithstanding whose ox is gored.

Prof Soyinka has undeniable interest in ex-Gov Amaechi and family hence sided with Amaechi against the perceived enemy of his friend.

You forgot his famous and degrading nomenclature he used to describe Mrs Jonathan? He address her as Shippopotamus and mere appendage to the presidency (in a layman's language, kitchenware)

Let no sane human defend or deny the Profs unreserved hatred for everything Mrs Jonathan represented.

You are evil for suggesting President Jonathan rein on the wife based on rumours as if there has been any President who reined on the wife previously.

Poor Mrs Jonathan, everyone finds pleasure in denigrating you directly or otherwise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
well, she never said so. I just added my sources too. it was during campaign when a word could be interpreted to me a million and one things for political gains.

I never commented on any thread with such insinuation whether misinterpretation or otherwise because I don't discuss people rather I critique (analyze) ideas, policies, programmes, results of actions and inactions of Governments and leaders that affect the common man/woman/boy/girl on Nigerian street and give my opinion directly or in comparative sense.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by shaqhead: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Boy, I am in a position to say it as I see it notwithstanding whose ox is gored.

Prof Soyinka has undeniable interest in ex-Gov Amaechi and family hence sided with Amaechi against the perceived enemy of his friend.

You forgot his famous and degrading nomenclature he used to describe Mrs Jonathan? He address her as Shippopotamus and mere appendage to the presidency (in a layman's language, kitchenware)

Let no sane human defend or deny the Profs unreserved hatred for everything Mrs Jonathan represented.

You are evil for suggesting President Jonathan rein on the wife based on rumours as if there has been any President who reined on the wife previously.

Poor Mrs Jonathan, everyone finds pleasure in denigrating you directly or otherwise.

Of course you reserve the right to state your part but peddling outright fallacy is a No No..I dnt get all this suppositions you are throwing up!

So Jona ddnt rein in his wife because of "rumours" u say? Pls tell me something else. Even GEJ wdnt agree wt u on this!
A woman who usurped presidential priviledges? No First lady b4 her was that garrulous!

Soyinka said it d way it is n its obvious to d blind to see n d deaf to hear

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
shaqhead:

Of course you reserve the right to state your part but peddling outright fallacy is a No No..I dnt get all this suppositions you are throwing up!

So Jona ddnt rein in his wife because of "rumours" u say? Pls tell me something else. Even GEJ wdnt agree wt u on this!
A woman who usurped presidential priviledges? No First lady b4 her was that garrulous!

Soyinka said it d way it is n its obvious to d blind to see n d deaf to hear

Which one is presidential privileges exclusively reserved for Mr President without his immediate family? Does Mrs Jonathan attend Federal Executive Council meeting or does she give directives to Ministers?

I like citing examples and where possible backing them up with verifiable references.

Give me one cogent and verifiable reference to one of her orders to any constituted authority or any MDA personnel where she usurped the power of the President.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by after1: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The only thing I deduced from this thread is Prof. Soyinka's deep seated hatred for Mrs Patience Jonathan (Mama Peace).

If what Mrs Jonathan did is repeated today by Mrs Aisha Buhari, nobody will take it personal nor run it in the media like the North-Southwest print and online media coalition and "allied forces".

When Mrs Aisha was alleged to have called Edo ladies "Pros.titute", Prof raised no voice then nor will he today because Mrs Aisha Buhari will never be his target.

Even with Mrs Remi Tinubu's overbearing attention in the Senate, she is still protected by the media.

Poor Goodluck Jonathan, poor south-South Minority.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Beremx(f): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The only thing I deduced from this thread is Prof. Soyinka's deep seated hatred for Mrs Patience Jonathan (Mama Peace).

If what Mrs Jonathan did is repeated today by Mrs Aisha Buhari, nobody will take it personal nor run it in the media like the North-Southwest print and online media coalition and "allied forces".

When Mrs Aisha was alleged to have called Edo ladies "Pros.titute", Prof raised no voice then nor will he today because Mrs Aisha Buhari will never be his target.

Even with Mrs Remi Tinubu's overbearing attention in the Senate, she is still protected by the media.

so you admit Patience Jonathan did something bad and you think Aisha Buhari who chooses her words perfectly when speaking in public will be so silly as Mama Piss who speaks like a village tout?

For clarity sake, Aisha Buhari never called Edo women prostitutes. Stop quoting her out of context just because you hate her and her husband.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by knowledgeable: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, has said former President Goodluck Jonathan was caged by some powerful forces while in power and therefore was not aware of some of things going on around him.

In a damning assessment of Mr. Jonathan’s tenure, Mr. Soyinka said the former president, who left office in May following his defeat by the incumbent, President Muhammadu Buhari, in the March 28 presidential poll, did not know that the nation had been compromised so badly under him until he (Soyinka) brought some issues to his notice.

Mr. Soyinka, a professor, spoke in an interview with the current edition Zero Tolerance magazine, a publication of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

“Correct,” he affirmed when asked if the former president was caged. “There were forces around Jonathan, which he himself did not understand and that is why I stressed that you’ve got to choose your circles of advisers very carefully, when you are in charge. He was caged; things were going on that he did not know about.”

Mr. Soyinka, who said he visited Mr. Jonathan twice just before he vacated office, said on one occasion he asked the former president what he was doing to curtail his wife, Patience, who during the presidential campaign was indulging in hate speech. He refused to disclose his (Jonathan) response.

According to him, “On a lighter note, I asked him, ‘what are you doing about madam’ because that one seems to be embarrassing the nation as usual because that seems to be her function as so called first lady. You go to a section of the country and tell your supporters to stone those who campaign for change and you insult another part of the nation by calling them those who produce children that they cannot look after. That woman should be charge for incitement chaos. It is incredible that she is allowed to run loose.”

Asked what Mr. Jonathan’s reply was, the Nobel Laureate said, “I am not going to tell his response (laughs….) But I am free to tell you what I said. It will be an abuse of privilege if I tell you his response.”

Buttressing his clam that Mr. Jonathan was oblivious of some happenings around him while in office, Mr. Soyinka recalled the telephone saga with the king of Morocco, stating that he was the one that told the president about it when they met.

He said, [b]“I will tell you one interesting aspect of what we discussed. I will reveal to you that Jonathan did not know that the nation had been compromised so badly in this telephone thing with the King of Morocco. I was the one who told him when we met over an issue and I said to him, ‘by the way, how is the king of Morocco? Jonathan didn’t know what I was talking about.

“When I mentioned the telephone issue, he thought I was talking about is campaign for AfDB managing director for which he was lobbying other heads of states. He said ‘I haven’t spoken to him in a long time’, and I said, ‘no, you spoke to him a few days ago.’ He said, ‘no, I intend to speak with him. I even asked my foreign ministry to link me up with him because I am campaigning for a candidate but I haven’t spoken to the king of Morocco.’ Then I said to him, ‘you better go and read the newspapers of last week.’ And I can tell you he did not know.”
Continuing, Mr. Soyinka lamented, “So you can imagine that the president did not know that a scandal had developed that involved a withdrawal of an ambassador![/b]

“And again, I am revealing this to you since this interview won’t be published till after the elections because I wouldn’t want to be seen as campaigning for or against any one side. It shows how in deep trouble governance can be; governance can dig itself into a huge hole and not even know it’s in there. The statement that was issued was issued the night when I met him.”

Mr. Soyinka came down hard on Mr. Jonathan when asked about the criticisms that trailed his administration that it was not fighting corruption.

“This is what we are talking about. How can a public figure, an intelligent person like that come out to tell the public that corruption is not stealing,” Mr. Soyinka said. As president, you’ve got to show some example …Why should a president involve himself in what is already structurally established and dedicated to that purpose?”

Mr. Soyinka also said he maintained a cordial relationship with Mr. Jonathan during his tenure despite some attacks he felt compelled to launch on the former Nigerian leader and his wife.

According to him, at some point, Mr. Jonathan who ruled the country between 2010 and 2015 was tending towards fascism.“No. It was never anything personal,” when asked why he withdrew his support from the former president. “We marched in order to protect the constitution, not the person of Jonathan. We retained a cordial relationship during his tenure. However despite some attacks I felt compelled to launch on him – and his wife.

Jonathan committed some truly alarming errors of governance. He was propelling himself towards outright fascism.”

Read full interview below. We got Zero Tolerance’s permission to republish here: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188126-interview-jonathan-was-held-hostage-while-in-office-soyinka.html

"Yorubas, pls, for Havens sake stop the twisting and manipulation". The nation and the "unwanted Christian minority President" got compromised by increasingly ceaseless bombings and wanton destruction of innocent Nigerian s by the dreadful boko haram from the North period. The President lost his bearing.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by knowledgeable: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, has said former President Goodluck Jonathan was caged by some powerful forces while in power and therefore was not aware of some of things going on around him.

In a damning assessment of Mr. Jonathan’s tenure, Mr. Soyinka said the former president, who left office in May following his defeat by the incumbent, President Muhammadu Buhari, in the March 28 presidential poll, did not know that the nation had been compromised so badly under him until he (Soyinka) brought some issues to his notice.

Mr. Soyinka, a professor, spoke in an interview with the current edition Zero Tolerance magazine, a publication of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

“Correct,” he affirmed when asked if the former president was caged. “There were forces around Jonathan, which he himself did not understand and that is why I stressed that you’ve got to choose your circles of advisers very carefully, when you are in charge. He was caged; things were going on that he did not know about.”

Mr. Soyinka, who said he visited Mr. Jonathan twice just before he vacated office, said on one occasion he asked the former president what he was doing to curtail his wife, Patience, who during the presidential campaign was indulging in hate speech. He refused to disclose his (Jonathan) response.

According to him, “On a lighter note, I asked him, ‘what are you doing about madam’ because that one seems to be embarrassing the nation as usual because that seems to be her function as so called first lady. You go to a section of the country and tell your supporters to stone those who campaign for change and you insult another part of the nation by calling them those who produce children that they cannot look after. That woman should be charge for incitement chaos. It is incredible that she is allowed to run loose.”

Asked what Mr. Jonathan’s reply was, the Nobel Laureate said, “I am not going to tell his response (laughs….) But I am free to tell you what I said. It will be an abuse of privilege if I tell you his response.”

Buttressing his clam that Mr. Jonathan was oblivious of some happenings around him while in office, Mr. Soyinka recalled the telephone saga with the king of Morocco, stating that he was the one that told the president about it when they met.

He said, [b]“I will tell you one interesting aspect of what we discussed. I will reveal to you that Jonathan did not know that the nation had been compromised so badly in this telephone thing with the King of Morocco. I was the one who told him when we met over an issue and I said to him, ‘by the way, how is the king of Morocco? Jonathan didn’t know what I was talking about.

“When I mentioned the telephone issue, he thought I was talking about is campaign for AfDB managing director for which he was lobbying other heads of states. He said ‘I haven’t spoken to him in a long time’, and I said, ‘no, you spoke to him a few days ago.’ He said, ‘no, I intend to speak with him. I even asked my foreign ministry to link me up with him because I am campaigning for a candidate but I haven’t spoken to the king of Morocco.’ Then I said to him, ‘you better go and read the newspapers of last week.’ And I can tell you he did not know.”
Continuing, Mr. Soyinka lamented, “So you can imagine that the president did not know that a scandal had developed that involved a withdrawal of an ambassador![/b]

“And again, I am revealing this to you since this interview won’t be published till after the elections because I wouldn’t want to be seen as campaigning for or against any one side. It shows how in deep trouble governance can be; governance can dig itself into a huge hole and not even know it’s in there. The statement that was issued was issued the night when I met him.”

Mr. Soyinka came down hard on Mr. Jonathan when asked about the criticisms that trailed his administration that it was not fighting corruption.

“This is what we are talking about. How can a public figure, an intelligent person like that come out to tell the public that corruption is not stealing,” Mr. Soyinka said. As president, you’ve got to show some example …Why should a president involve himself in what is already structurally established and dedicated to that purpose?”

Mr. Soyinka also said he maintained a cordial relationship with Mr. Jonathan during his tenure despite some attacks he felt compelled to launch on the former Nigerian leader and his wife.

According to him, at some point, Mr. Jonathan who ruled the country between 2010 and 2015 was tending towards fascism.“No. It was never anything personal,” when asked why he withdrew his support from the former president. “We marched in order to protect the constitution, not the person of Jonathan. We retained a cordial relationship during his tenure. However despite some attacks I felt compelled to launch on him – and his wife.

Jonathan committed some truly alarming errors of governance. He was propelling himself towards outright fascism.”

Read full interview below. We got Zero Tolerance’s permission to republish here: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188126-interview-jonathan-was-held-hostage-while-in-office-soyinka.html

"Yorubas, pls, for Havens sake stop the twisting and manipulation". The nation and the "unwanted Christian minority President" got compromised by increasingly ceaseless bombings and wanton destruction of innocent Nigerian s lives by the dreadful boko haram from the North period. The President lost his bearing.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by ishiamu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:
so you admit Patience Jonathan did something bad and you think Aisha Buhari who chooses her words perfectly when speaking in public will be so silly as Mama Piss who speaks like a village tout?

For clarity sake, Aisha Buhari never called Edo women prostitutes. Stop quoting her out of context just because you hate her and her husband.

Still better than you and ya lineage

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:

One thing I am sure and certain is that you are no where near Mrs Jonathan in terms of virtue and humanity.

Look inwardly to see the tout in you before calling others tout.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Beremx(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

One thing I am sure and certain is that you are no where near Mrs Jonathan in terms of virtue and humanity.

typical of TANoids, you sure know me personally to think I am a tout. Probably you want me to insult your wife if you what us to go personal.

Shameless hypocrite!!

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Bro,let Aisha try am na,she won't even stoop so low,if she try am she go no say Nigeria nodey smile
Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:
Probably you want me to insult your wife if you what us to go personal.

Shameless hypocrite!!

See this little girl who lacks slightest courtesy and respect talks about insult. Am I your husband and you think my angelic bride will be online 24 hours abusing men.

Tell that to those who are afraid of your insults

Get lost, I don't have your time, just look for your class nearby.

Good bye and be ignored henceforth.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Beremx(f): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

See this little girl who lacks slightest courtesy and respect talks about insult. Am I your husband and you think my angelic bride will be online 24 hours abusing men.

Tell that to those who are afraid of your insults

Get lost, I don't have your time, just look for your class nearby.

Good bye and be ignored henceforth.
So you now monitor how long I stay on Nairaland? You must be a very shameless man Ngwakwe!
I will keep insulting you if you insult me first. Whenever I counter your posts,you reply with insults. Typical of TANoids.

Angelic bride indeed! Shameless and good-for-nothing old man!

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by LieDetector(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beremx:
So you now monitor how long I stay on Nairaland? You must be a very shameless man Ngwakwe!
I will keep insulting you if you insult me first. Whenever I counter your posts,you reply with insults. Typical of TANoids.

Angelic bride indeed! Shameless and good-for-nothing old man!
seun please provide us a dislike button cry

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by oluwatunde1984(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Greetings to you my brothers and sisters.

I have brought the good news again

Many will ignore it bcus the bible say in the book of John 3 vs 19 that they love darkness rather than light

Have brought to you the good news of salvation

Which is free

Don't visit any herbalist anywhere or pastor you can also talk to God let's read Is 59 vs 1-2

Am not here to preach prosperity

But the good news is When u accept Jesus as your Lord and savior

Protection is sure
Prosperity is sure
Promotion is sure
Sound health
Name it

Read Deut 28 vs 1 - 16 and 3John 1 vs 2

My people on this lovely Nairaland it may seem you have tried everything and its not working give Jesus a chance in your life and see what will happen next

please you must be ready to commit your life totally you must be ready to do away with old life

As you do that God will bless you

Thanks for reading this and God bless you

Am not for any church though I have my church and am not ready to advertise any church

Matt 18 vs 19 says if two of you shall pray on earth as touching anything it shall be done

In case you need me to pray along with you can chat with me on whatsapp between hours of 4pm and 10pm

I do things as Holy spirit leads me that's why I choose to post my number please not for any other things strictly for PRAYER, MONITORING and COUNCELING

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Franchise21(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Everyone knows dat. It was clearly shown
Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by wx9Z: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Make una allow GEJ rest abeg

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
What did Soyinka expect from a chaotic zoo?

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by emi14: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
If truly professor Soyinka sent these then his old both in age and in mind. Jonathan is off, let him direct his noble advice to the government of the day.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by durella32: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
iyobosadavid:
He was held hostage by his wife which every body can testify of, so no long Grammer Oga soyinka
Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Brightology2(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
God will judge dem
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by after1: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ngwakwe the disgraced bigot.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by coolestrogue(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Imagine a soyinka without a nobel price, he's no different from a tout.
Chinua achebe is far better than him, or do you want to compare any of achebe works to soyinka greatest work of all time,"lion and the jewel"?
I want to believe they gave him that award by "error"

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sijo01:
Hostage ke. Was ransome paid for his release? undecided
yes daughter. Through the ballot. undecided
Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by BizBayo: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I said "alleged" in my submission that you quoted just to let you know that I am not irrational neither did I arrived at such conclusion.

As for the source of my reference.

The excerpt and reactions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/edo-prostitutes-comment-activist-berates-aisha-buhari/

so, you mean Edo girls, Nigerian girls generally are not into prostitution abroad? Learn to face reality.
Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by BizBayo: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
shaqhead:

In ur weird estimation Soyinka hated Patience Jonathan so much that he went and rubbed it in GEJ's face?

You even took ur warped reasonin to another height by tryin to force words out of Soyinka's mouth to condemn what u hv admitted is a baseless allegation.

It was obvious that GEJ was weak in evryway describable-for a man that couldnt rein in his wife, who kept settin off wild bushfires evn his backyard shouldnt be expected to be respected or feared by a cabal with diverse diverse interests!

Son, get this in ur head, only a true friend tells you the truth but its obvious folks like u wl prefer assss lickers with blades in between their smiling teeth!

Like seriously, that guy need to show his birth certificate.

Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kingspin:
We know, the past govt spend 50% of their time waging war against political/economic cabals, bokoharam etc while the other 50% was use to work/build some federal roads and aviation remodelling, railways, power plants, agriculture etc. I saw clear-cut hatred, anger and senitment been driven by politicians become of power that should ordinarily belong to Nigerian people. Some political experts said the atmosphere was over whelm by fear of the unknown such situation belive to have never occur in Nigeria. Even a group in America saw it all and predict that the country will break up by 2015. I belt u if the same cabals mount against Buhari his govt will also collapse. We need to restructure Nigeria for nationally development.

What is I belt you? Do you want to flog someone?
Re: Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka by BishopMagic: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Soyinka do not make a u turn on Jonathan.

We knew you openly castigated Jonathan and his wife personally.

Your foolish attempt at retracing your support for this bigoted fool in Aso Rock can never be excused.

Useless yoruba traitor

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94