Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend (756 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by ogagbeoke(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2009
IT ALL STARTED WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS GIRL ON THE DAY OF MY MATRIC IN COLLEGE AND I FELL IN LUV WIT HER ,BUT THE UNFORTUNIT THING IS DAT I CLDN'T EXPRESS MY HRT 2 HER NOT UNTILL ONE DAY I WAS CONFIDENT ENOUGH 2 APPROACH HER BUT SHE REFUSED AND SAID WE SHLD JUST BE FRIEND.
MY PROBLEM IS DAT, SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND PARASITATE HER OR LET HER BE(JUST GOOD FRIEND)
HELP ME PLEASE
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by charminme(f): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2009
be a good friend,
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by simplysmat(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2009
Free the babe and be just friends. At least for the time.
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by ariblaze(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
guy. . . . .take what you are being offered

now you just never know
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by yme1(f): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster
being friend with her might make her decide if she shld make it go beyound friendship level

so be cool
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by Skywalker5(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2009
ogagbe oke:

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS GIRL ON THE DAY OF MY MATRIC IN COLLEGE AND I FELL IN LUV WIT HER ,BUT THE UNFORTUNIT THING IS DAT I CLDN'T EXPRESS MY HRT 2 HER NOT UNTILL ONE DAY I WAS CONFIDENT ENOUGH 2 APPROACH HER BUT SHE REFUSED AND SAID WE SHLD JUST BE FRIEND.
MY PROBLEM IS DAT, SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND PARASITATE HER OR LET HER BE(JUST GOOD FRIEND)
HELP ME PLEASE

Chill around with her.Sooner or later,she might get to know how u truly feel.

If you love something,let it go,if it comes back to you its yours,If it does not ,
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by yme1(f): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
and if it does not, that means nothing for you

i don complete am

lol
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by Skywalker5(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
y me:

and if it does not, that means nothing for you

i don complete am

lol

Thanks .I was just looking for the perfect word
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by yme1(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
okay

u are welcome
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2009
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by webpro(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2009
see, she mite say lets be gud friends because she dosen't want to be too easy to get. if she likes you and u are sure. keep away from her for some time, lyk a week or 2, watch, if she calls, flash or text, then she loves you but was only trying to be had to get.i was once in dat sutiuation, i kept silent for a week, first she called, after talking, i kept silent for another 1 week, she started calling and texting, then i knew she was missing me.

bro, dont claim too in love, she will only prove more difficult.
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by Ben13: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2009
charminme:

be a good friend,

Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by ogazi007(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2009
That is their new style now,dont panic,just be her friend.
na from clap e dey turn to dance, no be naija girls?
she go soon dey disturb u with  mtn call me i luv u,cal me i miss u or call me there is an emergency/send me a recharge card.
the last one dey vex me no be smal
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by ikmoore2(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2009
ogazi007:

That is their new style now,dont panic,just be her friend.
na from clap e dey turn to dance, no be naija girls?
she go soon dey disturb u with mtn call me i luv u,cal me i miss u or call me there is an emergency/send me a recharge card.
the last one dey vex me no be smal

@OGAZI,

NA TRUE U TALK ooooo!!!

@POSTER,
ABEG BONE THE GIRL AND TOAST EXTRA TEN GIRLS. IF SHE COMES BACK FINE AND IF SHE DOESNT NO WAHALA. ATLEAST U NOW HAVE EXTRA 10 GIRLS ON THE WAITING LIST. THUS, IF SHE DIDNT SHOW U GREEN LIGHT AND SHE SEE U FLOWING WITH OTHER UPDATE GIRLS, SHE WILL REALISE HER MISTAKES.

IN THIS WAY U WILL MAINTAIN UR BIG BOY STATUS.

GBAM!!!!!
ekwe chelam!!!!!
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
What do u love about her?
What is your definition of love?
Hope you didn't tell her you love her when you approached her cos that is a certain turn off (you can't love someone u barely know)
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by ijleke(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster i met my fiance in 06 and since then we were friends till 07 April he asked me out and 09 january he proposed and we gettin married this may , so be patient dont rush him, just be friends
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by bluespice(f): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2009
HELP ME PLEASE

am i the only one that finds a huuuuuge fault in the poster's english?
pls wats parasitate shocked
the english our university students speak these days
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by Infoseye(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
chai see grammar grin
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by beyunce(f): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
its better u guys remain friends then, since she have interest in becoming your friend and nothin more.
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by ikmoore2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
TO ME THE GRAMMAR ERROR IS AN OVERSIGHT. ABEG NO NAIL THE GUY FOR CROSS SINCE U KNOW THE SITUATION HE IS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
ABEG ooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: I Luv Her But She Said We Should Just Be Friend by Czarskit(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
Stay on course! Keep PARASITATING her! She's gon get a bf & it might not be a close frnd. . .which you want to 'settle' for.

Giv her the 'Lovers or Strangers' approach.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Repentance / Many Break Ups Always At The Beginning Of The Year / Is It Me Or Is There No Good Girl At All Or Is It Because I Am Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.