Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) (1431 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) / Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by laneige(f): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2006
wot do u experience when u kiss, is it really important? does kissing 10 guys without commitment make u less serious
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Coco29(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2006
kissing is one of the dirtiest thing we can do, so i do not go around exchanging saliva with people i do not love yuk. for me to kiss a man it has to be deep love.

a kiss is also for me the deciding facter in a relationship, you know when you kiss a guy and the lips just don't fit, him has to go no matter how strong the feel. grin grin
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Dvampire(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
Coco29:

kissing is one of the dirtiest thing we can do, so i do not go around exchanging saliva with people i do not love yuk. for me to kiss a man it has to be deep love.

a kiss is also for me the deciding facter in a relationship, you know when you kiss a guy and the lips just don't fit, him has to go no matter how strong the feel. grin grin
girl, i gotta give it to you. you've gat experience in the kissing field, no doubt about that. i think i need some tutorials and practical demonstration from someone so vast. wink
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Coco29(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2006
Dvampire:

girl, i gotta give it to you. you've gat experience in the kissing field, no doubt about that. i think i need some tutorials and practical demonstration from someone so vast. wink
not only the kissing feild darling wink
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Dvampire(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2006
Coco29:

not only the kissing feild darling wink
shocked o mi gosh! really?! *kneels before coco29 in supplicative gesture* please teach me. please.
*what an experience it will be under coco29's tutorial classes. hope i survive it*
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Coco29(f): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2006
Dvampire:

shocked o mi gosh! really?! *kneels before coco29 in supplicative gesture* please teach me. please.
*what an experience it will be under coco29's tutorial classes. hope i survive it*
i think i will post a topic on the matter share my expertise with the forum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Dvampire(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2006
Coco29:

i think i will post a topic on the matter share my expertise with the forum grin grin grin
please do. we can't wait to share from your wealth of experience
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Coco29(f): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2006
you are sooooo mischievous tongue
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by Dvampire(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
Coco29:

you are sooooo mischievous tongue
mischief is one of the characteristics of a full-blooded male vampire girl wink
Re: Hey Dis Is 4 The Ladies In The House (and The Men If They Are Interested) by t00cUTE(f): 2:40am On Apr 14, 2009
@ poster i cant kiss and i REPEAT, i can kiss a guy i dont feel anytin 4 its like chewing panandol undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk Abt Relationships / The Ideal First Date : / Do U Think Black Gals Are Long Thing Compared To Other Race: If Yes : Why : ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.