Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? (1096 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by Jboyossai(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
I believe many newbies in the dating world would love to know this.....
To avoid embarrassment,

what do you think is the ideal amount to take when going on a date?
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by ITbomb(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Favrouz N100 x 2 (for both of you)
Meatpie N350 (you don't eat pies)
Your tp N100
Her tp N200 (keep change o)
Credit to direct her N100

Total : N950 = 1k

3 Likes

Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by mayorkyzo: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Different strokes for different folks..a plate of food at mama put and radisson blu is not same price...

1 Like

Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by Jboyossai(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Favrouz N100 x 2 (for both of you) Meatpie N350 (you don't eat pies) Your tp N100 Her tp N200 (keep change o) Credit to direct her N100
lol guy your head dey there

1 Like

Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by rawpadgin(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Depends on where u are taking her to

& it also depends on the type of girl u taking out

1 Like

Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by TheNonce: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
In a town like abuja N15k is enough for a movie, a bite to eat and drinks for both you and the lady! If she wan wack pass this amount you better cut out because you are in the presence of a hungry olosho and a certified mgbeke! Be advised!
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by jashar(f): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
grin
In a town like abuja N15k is enough for a movie, a bite to eat and drinks for both you and the lady! If she wan wack pass this amount you better cut out because you are in the presence of a hungry olosho and a certified mgbeke! Be advised!

undecided who's fooling who? So you mean for every date you go on, you spend 15k?
How often do you date?
Even if you're rich, that's poor financial management. Just saying...
That 1k analysis is alright, except you're going for rice or shawarma option. Then, you'll spend like 2 500.
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by Aitee1: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

That's someone's salary for 30days lipsrsealed

And I mean a married man with wife and kids sad
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by AnonymustME(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol...there's no ideal amount ...it all depends on where you take her...

I advice you take her to see a movie for the first date...it helps break the ice especially if you're the type that doesn't talk much.... you'd just seem boring if you go to an eatery the first time...

and if she doesn't offer to pay for any single thing..... there shouldn't be a second date
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by springtech(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Conservatively #500 should do.
See how to spend below:
1 pc of meat pie @ #220 for d babe
1 mineral @ #120 for the babe
1 bottled water @ #100 for the guy.
Total: = #440
Change = #60

If you don't have cash don't go n be forming Dangote's son. What will be will be.

#iamspringtech
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
cool
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by TheNonce: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
shocked
Aitee1:

That's someone's salary for 30days lipsrsealed

And I mean a married man with wife and kids sad

Too bad for such a man my dear! He should hustle harder or look for a good job! The average salary in a standard parastatal in abuja for a fresh graduate is almost N85k per month! That's why "there are men and there are other men!" Choose the type wey you go follow!
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by TheNonce: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
jashar:

Madam! All fingers are not equal! The op has clearly stated a DATE! Abuja is not gombe! It is not everyday you go out with a girl and spend such, but if its my 1st date with a girl I like in this city I have to make sure we both enjoy the date fully so as to plan more in the future! Abeg if you are not used to a certain lifestyle try and upgrade! In abuja 15k is chicken change sef! Get familiar! No vex!
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by Aitee1: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
shocked

Too bad for such a man my dear! He should hustle harder or look for a good job! The average salary in a standard parastatal in abuja for a fresh graduate is almost N85k per month! That's why "there are men and there are other men!" Choose the type wey you go follow!

Hmmmmm... lipsrsealed

Noted!

1 Like

Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by jashar(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
undecided

Madam! All fingers are not equal! The op has clearly stated a DATE! Abuja is not gombe! It is not everyday you go out with a girl and spend such, but if its my 1st date with a girl I like in this city I have to make sure we both enjoy the date fully so as to plan more in the future! Abeg if you are not used to a certain lifestyle try and upgrade! In abuja 15k is chicken change sef! Get familiar! No vex!

na village I dey live.
Whatever floats your rootbeer dude... undecided
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by Dygeasy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
shocked

Crap!

1 Like

Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by TheNonce: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Dygeasy:
Crap!

Everyting seems like crap when a person Is suffering! Instead of hating try participating son! The dream is free! Lol!
Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by Dygeasy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Everyting seems like crap when a person Is suffering! Instead of hating try participating son! The dream is free! Lol!
LOL! Watch it.

1 Like

Re: In Average„ What Is The Ideal Amount To Take When Going On A Date? by chymystique(f): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
ITbomb:

Favrouz N100 x 2 (for both of you)
Meatpie N350 (you don't eat pies)
Your tp N100
Her tp N200 (keep change o)
Credit to direct her N100

lool.. You cnt be serz Bomb.. which kin yeye date calculation be this. Are You now selling crayfish?... grin... IMO, its not compulsory to take a female out on the first date.

@jboyossai, one thing you shld bear in mind is never spend above what you think you can afford all in the name of trying to impress a gal who might not be into you later on.. There is no exact amount sha but always go with your atm card that has cash in it so as not to get into trouble or stranded when the cash @ hand is exhausted

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help: Advice A Friend That Wants To Marry A Girl That Loves Sex. / I Need A Girlfriend (seroiusly) / Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.