Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". (1761 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Dat i want u to help me find out frm her nd i also wish to knw if she does hv anytin serious outside nairaland wit dat guy. Lets say am interested in knwin mayb bcus she is presently d only option,..lolz :-D
and seriously i must admit i was surprise she reali asked abt me bcus her actions nd inactions after d competition kinda show she doesnt care or mayb i shud say she does care bt got herself held back base on ladies nd formin stuff or mayb she was just waitin for me to mk first move after nd outside d competition. "BRO..AM JUST CONFUSE RIGHT NW IF I SHUD TAKE HER SERIOUS OR NOT...PLS HELP A COUSIN'S OUT"
STFUareyouGod:

Lol @threatened to withhold pvssy. cheesy

Really? I didn't follow the after show of the competition so I wasn't aware that even happened. Well, maybe she did that to appease him. Dunno sha. But I'm sure she actually went for the Better wooing lines (according to her)
can u blive most babes here on nairaland has turned me to their enemy in private bcus of pretty nd d wooin competition stuff? Imagine me sayin just HI to must of dem in private nd responce i get frm most is how is ur pretty, are u nt dating pretty, pls go and meet ur pretty,..etc. Can u imagine?
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
mystage:
Dat i want u to help me find out frm her nd i also wish to knw if she does hv anytin serious outside nairaland wit dat guy. Lets say am interested in knwin mayb bcus she is presently d only option,..lolz :-D
and seriously i must admit i was surprise she reali asked abt me bcus her actions nd inactions after d competition kinda show she doesnt care or mayb i shud say she does care bt got herself held back base on ladies nd formin stuff or mayb she was just waitin for me to mk first move after nd outside d competition. "BRO..AM JUST CONFUSE RIGHT NW IF I SHUD TAKE HER SERIOUS OR NOT...PLS HELP A COUSIN'S OUT"

can u blive most babes here on nairaland has turned me to their enemy in private bcus of pretty nd d wooin competition stuff? Imagine me sayin just HI to must of dem in private nd responce i get frm most is how is ur pretty, are u nt dating pretty, pls go and meet ur pretty,..etc. Can u imagine?

yes. She asked about you
Im not sure if she'd like to go offline sha. Cuz she's so serious and bent on not wanting to have anything to do with any NLder beyond NL. She's just a fun loving good girl who only takes everything here as fun and avoids taking anything here beyond. So I doubt if she'd want that. But I'm not to discourage you bruv
About girls hating since then, lol. It's just normal. I've had that many times, but I really don't care. I just do my thing and I don't care what anybody thinks. Besides, I'm only here for the fun. Nothing serious
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Thanks bro for ur info. I appreciate alot nd am gonna mk sure ur info drives my actions towards her.
STFUareyouGod:

and for d her nt wantin anytin serious outside nairaland i wud say dats every girl's talk bt wit d right words frm any interested dude, dey wud change d thought even b4 a half candle burns down. So let me continue nd weigh my options towards her. And i promise to keep u updated wen d real wooin stuf wit her begins. Btw,.wats ur music name,..rayce?
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
mystage:
Thanks bro for ur info. I appreciate alot nd am gonna mk sure ur info drives my actions towards her.

and for d her nt wantin anytin serious outside nairaland i wud say dats every girl's talk bt wit d right words frm any interested dude, dey wud change d thought even b4 a half candle burns down. So let me continue nd weigh my options towards her. And i promise to keep u updated wen d real wooin stuf wit her begins. Btw,.wats ur music name,..rayce?
Yea yea yea. You have my blessing bro. No harm in trying
Rayce? Hmmmmmm, that's one of my fav
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Thanks BISHOP for the blessing. Its an honor:-D
i stil havent see a reason y i cant pick her of her feet no matter her stand. Its just words bro,..just words. And d words she is gonna get in uncountable wen d time comes nd she wud be doin herself great harms if she doesnt fall for d words bcus dat wud mk her nt concetrate in anytin she does. I promise to murder her emotion wit mere calin of her name bcus i wud do it calmly nd silently lik a gentleman.
STFUareyouGod:

Yea yea yea. You have my blessing bro. No harm in trying
Rayce? Hmmmmmm, that's one of my fav
am askin bcus i saw d name somewhere online wit a track jack sparrow attributed to him which kinda tallies wit ur former moniker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Not Yet A Nation, Kwara Governor Declares / Breaking: Saraki Must Be Arrested And Produced Before The Tribunal / Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.