Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". (1737 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
[b] Right frm inception i do always ask myself this particular question "is Nigeria a rich country". curiosity got over me and i had to ask "google" this same question just to help me out since am presently and has never been in govt and infact no member of my family is or has ever been in govt. with what i got from google, i was shocked and that got to me that not this country "NIGERIA" has been unjustly criticise by majority of the masses just because of our "wicked, senseless, stupid and corrupt leaders, e.g former gov of my state 1999-2007" but we mostly the masses has always "overhype" this country "Nigeria" just like the Brittish through BBC do overhype their sport men and women, e.g Wayne Rooney, Raheem Sterling, Andy Murray, infact England/Brittish male and female national sport teams. And i felt a big relief in me when i read PMB(strict, dugged, brave and fearless just like me(mystage and my state gov(oshiomole)) says it and inturn shares same belief with me on this issue. >>>[/b]
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Unsad(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
But no one asked yu tho....
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by agarawu23(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
[b]<<< mind you, me/pmb saying Nigeria is not a rich country doesnt mean we are not richer than most Africa Countries and indeed some asians, europians, etc. just like a man in Nigeria is poor doesnt mean he is not richer than some Americans. But my/pmb point is that we most not unjustly compare Nigeria in terms of "rich" with lot of countries around the world e.g south africa, russia, china, Usa, brazil, venezuela, s.arabia, qatar, japan, mexico, turkey, etc, these countries re far richer than Nigeria. comparing Nigeria with these mentioned nd unmentioned countries in terms of "rich" nd expect Nigeria govt(at all levels) to achieve in terms of development wat these country has done and still doing is totally unfair on the part of we the masses because its like we comparing Heartland forward, B. Ejike to Fc Barcelona forward, L. Messi just because they are both talented footballers nd at such we want nd expect B. Ejike to do if not mord but same thing Lionel Messi does. Isn't that unfair?[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by ksbusari(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eiyaa i no knw o.
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
[b]<< right frm inception, Nigeria in terms of GDP and hw rich the Citizenry re cant be compare with these countries some masses are unjustly comparing Nigeria with.

SOME FIGURES: Usa budget for 2015(3.9 trillion dollars) is bigger than Nigeria budget since the almagation of Nigeria(1914).

South Africa budget 2015(1.3 trillion rands = 130 billion usd = to 26 trillion naira) is bigger than Nigeria budget since 2010.

China defence budget 2015(141 billion usd = 28.2 trillion naira) is bigger than Nigeria budgets since 2010.

New York budget 2015(142 billion usd = 28.4 trillion naira) is bigger than Nigeria budgets since 2010.

2015 budget for the poorest state in USA(in terms of their budgets) Delaware(4.7 billion usd = 9.4 trillion naira) is bigger than 2015 budgets of the richest states in Nigeria joined together(lagos and akwa ibom) according to their 2015 budgets. So how do some masses expect Nigeria govt to build e.g underground railways just like some of these richer countries did? [/b]

1 Like

Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by ohiza: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pmp or PMB
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
ohiza:
Pmp or PMB
Thanks for the correction, slip of finger. Thumbs-up to you.
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Brotherly hw far na? reply me here, we gat sometin to discuss. softapples
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:
Brotherly hw far na? reply me here, we gat sometin to discuss. softapples
present sir, im here
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
present sir, im here
Dats my real guy jor. hope u knw who i dey woo 2day? i nor wan mention her moniker here so dat mk she nor dey aware of dis conversation. i want her real name. go help me collect her real name frm her. i wan use d name surprise her in my lines later 2day. abeg nor fail me o. i need d name b4 4pm 2dady nd nor tel her say na me send u o. i trust u wella
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:

Dats my real guy jor. hope u knw who i dey woo 2day? i nor wan mention her moniker here so dat mk she nor dey aware of dis conversation. i want her real name. go help me collect her real name frm her. i wan use d name surprise her in my lines later 2day. abeg nor fail me o. i need d name b4 4pm 2dady nd nor tel her say na me send u o. i trust u wella
ok lemme try and enta her and c if she will gv me her name
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
ok lemme try and enta her and c if she will gv me her name
See dis my guy o. nor be u be women desire again? guy nor cum here wit any negative answer o. and abeg mk sure say any name she tels u is her real name.
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bro pls meet me here, i dnt wanna post wat i hv in mind in dat other thread bcus its kinda secret. jacksparrow0712
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:

See dis my guy o. nor be u be women desire again? guy nor cum here wit any negative answer o. and abeg mk sure say any name she tels u is her real name.
dnt worry, when is ur time of wooing?
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Present sir!
mystage:
Bro pls meet me here, i dnt wanna post wat i hv in mind in dat other thread bcus its kinda secret. jacksparr.ow0712
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Present sir!
See dis bros o, na smal boy like me u dey address sir? bro i hope u knw d babe am wooin 2day? pls am lukin for who to help me wit her real name nd nt her moniker. i hv a line dat is gonna blow her off bt it wont be complete without her real name. i dnt wanna ask her myself bcus i wnt her seein her real name in my lines a big surprise.
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
dnt worry, when is ur time of wooing?
Am d first on line 2day. 7.15pm
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'll PM you now Don't wanna put it here. Edit your post cheesy cheesy
mystage:
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:
Am d first on line 2day. 7.15pm
ok no problem, she is offline as at now
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'll PM you now Don't wanna put it here. Edit your post cheesy cheesy
Thanks bro. bt i presently cant access my nairaland mail. lets do it dis way bro. write d name on ur personal text on ur profile, tag me wen u do it, den i immediately tag u back wen i get d name so dat u can remove it. thanks in advance bro, i appreciate alot
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cool. I'll tag you now
mystage:
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
ok no problem, she is offline as at now
Bro nor worry again. i don get d name. i appreciate ur effort man. u also dey woo 2day?
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:

Bro nor worry again. i don get d name. i appreciate ur effort man. u also dey woo 2day?
no o im nt wooing, i wanted to woo draify bt she is on holiday in sweden
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
softapples:
no o im nt wooing, i wanted to woo draify bt she is on holiday in sweden
hahahahaha. mad man! u nor get work o, na so so mouth u dey make.
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
mystage:

hahahahaha. mad man! u nor get work o, na so so mouth u dey make.
lol bro if to say draify dey avalaible u 4 see how she 4 confess her love 4 me
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Hey bro. Am gonna appreciate a chat wit u here. STFUareyouGod
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2015
mystage:
Hey bro. Am gonna appreciate a chat wit u here. STFUareyouGod
gotya
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Kul.
STFUareyouGod:
gotya
can u pls kindly tel me wat is currently going on and any secret u knw bt tink i dnt knw abt her? I actually dnt knw anytin abt her anyway
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 06, 2015
mystage:
Kul.

can u pls kindly tel me wat is currently going on and any secret u knw bt tink i dnt knw abt her? I actually dnt knw anytin abt her anyway
lol. I don't think there's any secrete tho. She just haven't seen you in a long time. So she asked about my friend (u). She thinks we long time friends cuz I confessed that thing to her
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahahaha. She threatened to withold pussy if u dnt tel her d truth?
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I don't think there's any secrete tho. She just haven't seen you in a long time. So she asked about my friend (u). She thinks we long time friends cuz I confessed that thing to her
reali havent had a chat either her or via pm since dat competition day bcus i was reali upset wit her behavior/reaction which kinda luked lik she actually did me a planed favor by pickin me over d other guy bt its d other dude she prefers.
Re: Backing Pmp "Claim" That Indeed "Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country". by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 06, 2015
mystage:
Hahahahaha. She threatened to withold pussy if u dnt tel her d truth?

reali havent had a chat either her or via pm since dat competition day bcus i was reali upset wit her behavior/reaction which kinda luked lik she actually did me a planed favor by pickin me over d other guy bt its d other dude she prefers.
Lol @threatened to withhold pvssy. cheesy

Really? I didn't follow the after show of the competition so I wasn't aware that even happened. Well, maybe she did that to appease him. Dunno sha. But I'm sure she actually went for the Better wooing lines (according to her)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucky Imasuen, Ex - Deputy Governor , Others Dump PDP For APC / Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) / Photo: Is Buhari And His VP Mocking The Senate Leadership?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.