Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. (7571 Views)

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

dats y u re my real guy jare. jomíle hope u hear? even mystagë frnds want to see u wit me. wat more evidence to show dat mystage is nt only a prefered celeb bt a celeb u shud bleep d hell out of.

#KeepTheFireBurningBro

#WeDeyYourBack
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#KeepTheFireBurningBro

#WeDeyYourBack
Yea. and when urs also does arrive, me wont only be at ur back, bt am gonna also i gather more fellow romancelanders to join fight ur course.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Yea. and when urs also does arrive, me wont only be at ur back, bt am gonna also i gather more fellow romancelanders to join fight ur course.

i will hold you to that promise...
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i will hold you to that promise...

Dont be bothered abt dat ok. am gud at keepin to my promises, mostly wen it involves backing a fellow guy to woo any babe of his choice.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Dont be bothered abt dat ok. am gud at keepin my promises, mostly wen it involves backing a fellow guy to woo any babe of his choice.

very well then.
in the mean time,wetin Jomíle yarn you?

#WereYourProposalsAccepted?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Jwhizzy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Stereotypes ti po ju. No right or wrong approach here tbh. You can hold out for 10years and he still leaves you after he hits it. And one night stand fit turn lifetime parole.

The reason why a lot of women hold out is cos the sex is their trump card and there's not much else to offer the guy, so hold out for as long as you can to keep him around. If not, why should it matter? (Unless you be v-yansh) grin
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nothing....

a pretty lady like yourself gets complimented on a daily basis....

So you are used to it.....

and you even have the body to match the face..

#YouSimplyStunning

mystage
i approve of ur choice

awwww tank u, i really appreciate it, ur words compliment means a lot to me, now am d one dat is blushing
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Adaeze003(f): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
iceberylin:

You got me... grin

Buh my reply would have been..

Go and read ya book.. wink

Till she's 30 abi grin grin grin
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
awwww tank u, i really appreciate it, ur words compliment means a lot to me, now am d one dat is blushing

pls no make me start dey feel like one superstar now abeg....

and pls dont bLush,i just dey approve of my hommiez choice..

bt i no even ask you sef if you like my niggah.

#AskWhatTheLadyThinks
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

very well then. in the mean time,wetin Jomíle yarn you?
#WereYourProposalsAccepted?
Hahahaha. accept proposal ke. na so dem take dey propose and accept d proposal?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

pls no make me start dey feel like one superstar now abeg....

and pls dont bush,i just dey approve of my hommiez choice..

bt i no even ask you sef if you like my niggah.

#AskWhatTheLadyThinks

hahahahaha. bro dis one has passed becareful o. abeg its ok o. some other FMs re already showing their anger towards me bcus of this our discussion.

#MyHandsArePresentlyTied
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by iceberylin(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adaeze003:

Till she's 30 abi grin grin grin

No i need grand childreen...

Maybe 18 wink
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

hahahahaha. bro dis one has passed becareful o. abeg its ok o. some other FMs re already showing their anger towards me bcus of this our discussion.

#MyHandsArePresentlyTied

say wetin happen na?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

say wetin happen na?
Base on one of their numerous hobbies.."JEALOUS". bt never dey break bottle on my behalf sha atleast for nw bcus hv settled d issue, or let me say it seems hv settled d issue. hw u dey enjoy nairaland.com 2nite na?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Base on one of their numerous hobbies.."JEALOUS". bt never dey break bottle on my behalf sha atleast for nw bcus hv settled d issue, or let me say it seems hv settled d issue. hw u dey enjoy nairaland.com 2nite na?
MAH GUY

if any e-diot dey try harass u

just holla at me,i go arrange e-thugs for am A.S.A.P
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
MAH GUY
if any e-diot dey try harass u
just holla at me,i go arrange e-thugs for am A.S.A.P
hahahahaha. base on u na e-nurtw chairman abi? oyo state branch own at dat
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

hahahahaha. base on u na e-nurtw chairman abi? oyo state branch own at dat

dat one too small na

na LASTMA comptroller-general i be....

and you know my boys no dey smile at all
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dat one too small na

na LASTMA comptroller-general i be....

and you know my boys no dey smile at all
na so my niggi. bt dat army coloney manhandle ur boys mk arrest am for using brt lane 5yrs ago sha.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Who u dey woo on friday?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Who u dey woo on friday?

my guy,na so i go just dey look una diz friday evenin oh....

i no get e-date

#CanYouBelieveIt?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i no get e-date

#CanYouBelieveIt?

what do you mean

are you not wooing me again
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

what do you mean

i been think say you no want na....

na him i just give up

bt i will be more than happy to oblige...

#YouGame?

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i been think say you no want na....

na him i just give up

bt i will be more than happy to oblige...

#YouGame?

what is it anyway? you don do am before? what should I expect
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

what is it anyway? you don do am before? what should I expect

na the 1st edition be this...[for me oh]

basically,the guys wey don queue up to woo you go dey dat thread on friday

wen the Event anchor open ground

dem go mention you,then drop their best lines for you......

then you pick d guy wey him own sweet you pass....
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na the 1st edition be this...

basically,the guys wey don queue up to woo you go dey dat thread on friday

wen the Event anchor open ground

dem go mention you,then drop their best lines for you......

then you pick d guy wey him own sweet you pass....

Ok, I cant see anything I would object to in that lol. why did you think I didn't want
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok, I cant see anything I would object to in that lol. why did you think I didn't want

no

not as in you no wan do d thing totally

i meant you didnt want ME in particular to join the line....

as me na bad guy and you na husband material u dey find
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no

not as in you no wan do d thing totally

i meant you didnt want ME in particular to join the line....

as me na bad guy and you na husband material u dey find

its true but I don't mind the wooing anyway
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i no get e-date

#CanYouBelieveIt?
hahahaha. why wont i blive it? everytin is possible my guy. bt u realli dnt need to hv an e-date b4 u woo someone. me dnt hv e-date also, bt it luks like i wud be wooing someone.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

what do you mean
Hahahahaha. gurgle(wifey) don catch u o.
#TheCatHasBeenLetOutTheBag
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. gurgle(wifey) don catch u o.

#TheCatHasBeenLetOutTheBag

Lol iamlegend1 somebody has caught your hashtagging condition
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol iamlegend1 somebody has caught your hashtagging condition
Lol. caught hashtagging ke. thats always be my way baby girl. bt wasnt doing it much on nairaland unlike on fb and others where i rule hashtagging.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol iamlegend 1 somebody has caught your hashtagging condition

mystage na my niggah

so itz allowed

#BrosAlwaysCome1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[REMOVED] / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused / Which Lagos Church Has A High Number Of Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.