Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. (7535 Views)

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sex on tha first day/date/nite doesnt make you a hoe, same way waiting after 2years doesnt guarantee you would end up his wife.

How true is it?

to me i think mostly the bolded is 100% true, because i dont believe in delays mostly when it involves giving me your answer after i must hv told u my mind. more like wooing and telling u my mind today an u give me ur answer/reply maximum 48hrs later. what abt u? and what do u think?

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Kingsasian(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
True
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by iceberylin(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sex on the first night makes you my Wife grin
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by MrBiggzz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
sex on d first nyt its important to me, and increases d afinity between d both of us.lolzz
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Sex on the first night makes you my Wife grin
We share dat in common. am like wats d essence of d babe delaying or denying me something she is stil gonna giv me on a later date.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeh39:
undecided
whats ur thought?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Beamborla(f): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
*clears throat*
Iwo omo kekere yi... sad
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by iceberylin(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

We share dat in common. am like wats d essence of d babe delaying or denying me something she is stil gonna giv me on a later date.

I wonder
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
iceberylin:

I wonder
hahahaha. most of them nor knw say d quicker the better
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beamborla:
*clears throat*

Iwo omo kekere yi... sad
Sorry! this tread is written in english and it requires english comments and nt yoruba, hausa, igbo or esan. BTW, beamborla beamborla beamborla, wat do u tink abt d topic? "HAVE YOUR SAY"
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by 2dice(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Naa Men.. Sex on the First date makes you a Cutlass .. Meaning the Guy is a free cheat *MTN While the Babe is a free MB. *AIRTEL

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
I cant say it makes you a *** but it doesn't seem right
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by 2dice(m): 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Naa Men..
Sex on the First date makes you a Cutlass ..
Meaning the Guy is a free cheat *MTN
While the Babe is a free MB. *AIRTEL
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by iceberylin(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
mystage:

hahahaha. most of them nor knw say d quicker the better
And the better the quicker
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2015
iceberylin:
And the better the quicker
And the harder the pleasure/sweetness.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by iceberylin(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

And the harder the pleasure/sweetness.
Haha...u be correct man oo grin
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:
I cant say it makes you a *** but it doesn't seem right
But delaying doesnt guarantee good tinz in future either. BTW all d sex at d first nite relationship hv had lasted even longer dan d ones dat either refused or didnt show interest.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by therealdeal10: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Hw is it possible 4 a gal 2 open her 2 legs 4 sm1 she jst met shocked
Dat kinda makes her a slut
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2015
iceberylin:

Haha...u be correct man oo grin
and the more correct the man is, the more matured babes pussies he succeed in digging. and also d more loves he gets frm d babes.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

whats ur thought?

Well....as for me...I think it depends on the people involved.... It depends on how matured both of them are....and the kind of levels they are....their closeness, love, passion....before the first date determines whether it's right to do it or notwink

"Bows out"
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Well....as for me...I think it depends on the people involved.... It depends on how matured both of them are....and the kind of levels they are....their closeness, love, passion....before the first date determines whether it's right to do it or notwink

"Bows out"
Bows out to where? cum here jor, time to bow out never reach,..lolz. if u cums across a guy wit the bold and share/have same thing for/with the guy, will u do the sex at first day/date/nite wit him? Jamb question right?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol this thread is not for me

grin
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Omotayor123(f): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2015
angry cool undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Bows out to where? cum here jor, time to bow out never reach,..lolz. if u cums across a guy wit the bold and share/have same thing for/with the guy, will u do the sex at first day/date/nite wit him? Jamb question right?

Heeehehecheesy

Sex on the first date isn't my thingy....cos I believed that sex is not d most important thing in a relationship.... In fact....it should be last thing to think about when u are truly in love.

So I can't do sex on a first date wink
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Preach on @op. I pity those "holier than Mary" ladies who end up losing everything.

The lovely angel I'm married to today and I made love on our first date. We dated for almost two years before getting married and I never cheated on her.

So ladies, continue allowing yourselves to be deceived by so called pastors and self acclaimed love doctors.

Oga eme unu vam na anya. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehecheesy

Sex on the first date isn't my thingy....cos I believed that sex is not d most important thing in a relationship.... In fact....it should be last thing to think about when u are truly in love.

So I can't do sex on a first date wink
AHHHH. serious wit d bolded? u sure say i go stil wan apply for ur company after d wooing competition so? 2 diff people wit 2 totally diff mindset on sex. no worry sha, i wil stil apply. i will manage,..wetin man go do?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2015
therealdeal10:
Hw is it possible 4 a gal 2 open her 2 legs 4 sm1 she jst met shocked
Dat kinda makes her a slut
Your opinion bro
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol this thread is not for me
grin
For who then?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

AHHHH. serious wit d bolded? u sure say i go stil wan apply for ur company after d wooing competition so? 2 diff people wit 2 totally diff mindset on sex. no worry sha, i wil stil apply. i will manage,..wetin man go do?

Heeeehehegrin grin

Come.....I no wan man wey go kill me with sex ooo angry

I want a gentleman, the one that will agree to wait till our wedding night cool

Note that....before you apply ooo tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Preach on @op. I pity those "holier than Mary" ladies who end up losing everything.

The lovely angel I'm married to today and I made love on our first date. We dated for almost two years before getting married and I never cheated on her.

So ladies, continue allowing yourselves to be deceived by so called pastors and self acclaimed love doctors.

Oga eme unu vam na anya. grin
adeh39 dis bro comment is for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook / Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? / After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.