Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. (7568 Views)

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

there is absolutely no difference

girls just like to play the victim role dazall...
they absolutely luv that people will fall for their sob story every single time and they use that to their advantage.

coz if they were to have sex on the first night and the r/ship doesnt morph into something serious......

she go start dey insult the guy ancestors......

and go about telling anybody that cares to listen that all men are dogs......blah bla blah.....

not minding that the guy might be disappointed too that things didnt work out between them...

#iGoDeyApproachWithCautionNow

That's not the same as assuming the girl is cheap

Its hard to see a guy as cheap rather than taking advantage
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok I understand you

But most guys don't think like you, so I would still advise against it
Thanks for ur understanding ma. yea i totally agree most guys dont think like me, but 90 if not 99% guys want it on their first date but most are either afraid or dont knw how to show out the feeling wit d lady they re having the date with.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
MRpii:
AM GOOD AND YOU?

yeah im ok. how is your day going
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2015
MRpii:
How can i help you?
can a sick patient help the doctor employed to treat him? is dat possible?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Morning bruh
Same too sir. how flexin 4 ya side na?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

That's not the same as assuming the girl is cheap

that mentality is a psychological abyss that women sunk themselves into.
not guys,not the society.....but themselves.

on average,a guy couldnt care less about the time it took before you decided to sleep with him.....

and most guys rather than seeing you as cheap,will believe it was their excellent wooing skills that did the job.

besides,they say dating a real slùt is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church......

everybody might turn and frown at you,but deep down,all of them want to have to have a taste.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by MRpii(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Ask gurgle and if that one no go. Ask google
mystage:

can a sick patient help the doctor employed to treat him? is dat possible?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Same too u sir. how flexin 4 ya side na?
market dey move well i tell you

you know say no matter wetin u talk,all dem mother Mary's go tell you say e no good.....

#ButBadGuysNoCare

#DazHowWeRoll
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by MRpii(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Somehow boring
Gurgle:

yeah im ok. how is your day going
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by tellwisdom: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Different strokes for different folks. I've never seen a first date sex as the woman being cheap. It boils down on how you both feel for yourselves..
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

that mentality is a psychological abyss that women sunk themselves into.
not guys,not the society.....but themselves.

on average,a guy couldnt care less about the time it took before you decided to sleep with him.....

and most guys rather than seeing you as cheap,will believe it was their excellent wooing skills that did the job.

besides,they say dating a real slùt is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church......

everybody might turn and frown at you,but deep down,all of them want to have to have a taste.

Lol so what about mr 4 oloshos?

He literally said the reason he doesn't respect them is because they give in too easily to his advances

And everybody on the thread was hailing him, including you

Everybody wants a taste whether the bag is noisy or not
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol so what about mr 4 oloshos?

He literally said the reason he doesn't respect them is because they give in too easily to his advances

And everybody on the thread was hailing him, including you

Everybody wants a taste whether the bag is noisy or not

dat one na plain immaturity.....we dey hail no mean say we agree with am. na to show solidarity for our guy.

you girls have got needs too........

so i wont judge wen a girl wants those desires satisfied ASAP.

but PROSTÍTUTES .......Well

their own case na another level e dey......

and no be the noisy bag the people dey eye,na d chips wey dey inside.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by lurlah2014(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
IT IS no big deal to do , BUT you find out that most guys use this as an excuse to get the girl even when they know they aint true, also after the relationship##ex girl## you find out that the dump guy has told most of his friends about the scenario that happened on the first meeting just to black mail you## true story##
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
MRpii:
Ask gurgle and if that one no go. Ask google
Hahahahahahaha. this smal boy, ur head nor correct at all. una nor go kil person wit laff for this nairaland. BTW, i prefer to ask google, i dnt wanna ask gurgle bcus dat one dey bhave live mary madalene dat wishes to get to heaven even b4 Jesus. *gurgle abeg na joke i dey o,.."fly outa tread even faster than a rocket b4 gurgle come and bath me with ACID mixed wit grind pepper"...lolz*
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahahahaha. this smal boy, ur head nor correct at all. una nor go kil person wit laff for this nairaland. BTW, i prefer to ask google, i dnt wanna ask gurgle bcus dat one dey bhave live mary madalene dat wishes to get to heaven even b4 Jesus. *gurgle abeg na joke i dey o,.."fly outa tread even faster than a rocket b4 gurgle come and bath me with ACID mixed wit grind pepper"...lolz*

Loool just because I don't normally allow you to oppress me you wan call me Mary Magdalene...Ok o

And don't think I haven't sighted you up to your usual behavior on this thread

"u r d calm type" indeed
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

market dey move well i tell you

you know say no matter wetin u talk,all dem mother Mary's go tell you say e no good.....

#ButBadGuysNoCare

#DazHowWeRoll
Kul. continue selling. bt mk sure u pay all the money into my bank account o after market, and pls do it fast bcus i intend to use today's sales to complete d one i already hv and purchase a private jet for jomile why i move around on okada. my own jomile cant be ridding of okada why smal allison maduekwe is cruzing on her private jet,..its unacceptable. IF I DONT BUY JOMILE A PRIVATE JET, WHO WILL?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Kul. continue selling. bt mk sure u pay all the money into my bank account o after market, and pls do it fast bcus i intend to use today's sales to complete d one i already hv and purchase a private jet for jomile why i move around on okada. my own jomile cant be ridding of okada why smal allison maduekwe is cruzing on her private jet,..its unacceptable. IF I DONT BUY JOMILE A PRIVATE JET, WHO WILL?

no problem bro

guys gatz help move their padi ministry na...

but abeg summon the jomile make i rate am first....

you know in everything,you suppose look for second opinion.

if she pass our test,na be just private jet she go get...

she go get her own Yatch sef
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by MRpii(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahahahaha. this smal boy, ur head nor correct at all. una nor go kil person wit laff for this nairaland. BTW, i prefer to ask google, i dnt wanna ask gurgle bcus dat one dey bhave live mary madalene dat wishes to get to heaven even b4 Jesus. *gurgle abeg na joke i dey o,.."fly outa tread even faster than a rocket b4 gurgle come and bath me with ACID mixed wit grind pNa with HCL she go use bath your brain
mystage post=36879409:

epper"...lolz*
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no problem bro

Dis boy head nor correct again o. na my own jomile u dey dream to buy yatch for? bro abeg luk elsewhere. i recommend mhizkel for u, u need a girl dat wud break ur head, increase ur bp and frustrate u with constant quarelling and nagging, and dats wat she seems to be gud at.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
lurlah2014:
IT IS no big deal to do , BUT you find out that most guys use this as an excuse to get the girl even when they know they aint true, also after the relationship##ex girl## you find out that the dump guy has told most of his friends about the scenario that happened on the first meeting just to black mail you## true story##
Dat shudnt be an excuse sweetheart, u knw y? bcus a guy who once loved you when u were both dating wont talk bad abt u to his frnds even after the both of u re nolonger together. u knw y? bcus a guy who once loved u will always want u back and talking bad abt u to his frnd wil mk him develop a change of heart.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Loool just because I don't normally allow you to oppress me you wan call me Mary Magdalene...Ok o

And don't think I haven't sighted you up to your usual behavior on this thread

"u r d calm type" indeed
Lolz. u tink i ever wanted to oppress u wit my treads, comments or even quotes?..seriously speaking sweetheart, never for once hv i ever nurse such thought towards u or any other nairalander. and if i wish i want to oppress u as u claim/said, there is no way u wud/wil escape such til i achieve my aim.bt even if i do or succeed, wats gonna be my gain? Nah u havent sighted me a bit not to talk to my whole behaviour(s). and concerning me been d calm type, i knw were u got dat frm, probably a tread i opened dat has to do wit "telling few secrets abt us" bt if i can vividly remember, i mentioned in dat tread why my real self is d calm type,..why didnt u also read dat?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. u tink i ever wanted to oppress u wit my treads, comments or even quotes?..seriously speaking sweetheart, never for once hv i ever nurse such thought towards u or any other nairalander. and if i wish i want to oppress u as u claim/said, there is no way u wud/wil escape such til i achieve my aim.bt even if i do or succeed, wats gonna be my gain? Nah u havent sighted me a bit not to talk to my whole behaviour(s). and concerning me been d calm type, i knw were u got dat frm, probably a tread i opened dat has to do wit "telling few secrets abt us" bt if i can vividly remember, i mentioned in dat tread why my real self is d calm type,..why didnt u also read dat?

you misunderstood me

Im referring to that time when you called me the "calm type" and refused to continue the conversation unless I uploaded a picture of myself..is that not oppression
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no problem bro

waooow am being summoned by d one nd only legend, it's an honor to be in ur present, how may i be of help to you
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Dis boy head nor correct again o. na my own jom ile u dey dream to buy yatch for? bro abeg luk elsewhere. i recommend mhiz kel for u, u need a girl dat wud break ur head, increase ur bp and frustrate u with constant quarelling and nagging, and dats wat she seems to be gud at.

i dont really have a heart,but she is more than welcome to try.

but shey NL na open market na......

everybody fit come bend down select?

if you dey do ur job well,den u no get anything to fear na.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

you misunderstood me

Im referring to that time when you called me the "calm type" and refused to continue the conversation unless I uploaded a picture of myself..is that not oppression

Ohhh, sorry for misunderstanding u. now i knw(though never for ones has dat chat btw us leave my mind and am happy u also hv it in mind even til dis moment) where u re cuming frm. i wont cal wat happened in dat chat an oppression frm my humble self to ur pretty(assumption) self. bt instead i wil say by u refusing, u showed lack of care for a fellow human. u refusing in dat chat to me showed dat even if am abt to giv up and sighting a glimpse of ur pic is wat wil keep me alive, u wont do it and allow me to die just bcus u dnt fancy unloadin ur pic for ones, something dat wont hv any negative effect in u if u do it for just 3mins, same time i asked for dat day if i cud stil remember.

We all need eabh other, to see life through
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
waooow i'm being summoned by d one nd only legend, it's an honor to be in ur presence how may i be of help to you

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Ohhh, sorry for misunderstanding u. now i knw(though never for ones has dat chat btw us leave my mind and am happy u also hv it in mind even til dis moment) where u re cuming frm. i wont cal wat happened in dat chat an oppression frm my humble self to ur pretty(assumption) self. bt instead i wil say by u refusing, u showed lack of care for a fellow human. u refusing in dat chat to me showed dat even if am abt to giv up and sighting a glimpse of ur pic is wat wil keep me alive, u wont do it and allow me to die just bcus u dnt fancy unloadin ur pic for ones, something dat wont hv any negative effect in u if u do it for just 3mins, same time i asked for dat day if i cud stil remember.

We all need eabh other, to see life through

LOOL I cant

I just cant
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i dont really have a heart,but she is more than welcome to try.
but shey NL na open market na......
everybody fit come bend down select?
if you dey do ur job well,den u no get anything to fear na.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

U blush, how could you, if you are blushing wat do you expect me to do
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
jomile:
U blush, how could you, if you are blushing wat do you expect me to do

nothing....

a pretty lady like yourself gets complimented on a daily basis....

So you are used to it.....

and you even have the body to match the face..

#YouSimplyStunning

mystage
i approve of ur choice
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by iceberylin(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adaeze003:
Baby girl: daddy, daddy I have this date tonight with a guy I really care about. Any tips?

iceberylin/mystage: baby, just make sure you have sex the same night. After all, what's the point holding out or even abstaining

wink wink wink
You got me... grin

Buh my reply would have been..

Go and read ya book.. wink
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nothing....

a pretty lady like yourself gets complimented on a daily basis....

So you are used to it.....

and you even have the body to match the face..

#YouSimplyStunning

mystage
i approve of ur choice

dats y u re my real guy jare. jomile hope u hear? even mystage frnds want to see u wit me. wat more evidence to show dat mystage is nt only a prefered celeb bt a celeb u shud bleep d hell out off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? / Janemena Twerks On Top Of Her Hubby (video & Photos) / Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.