Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC (27542 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Billygee2u: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2015
zicoraads:
Finally, it it time to test the EFCC and by extension, the APC's led war on 'corruption'. We await what will come out of this grin cheesy
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by crystalabmartin: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Get wins up to 1million naira weekly by placing bets on sports with crystal fixed games for more info contact me on08132942692
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by poseidon12: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Ghandi12:
There is a trend. Some forces are bent not to see Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi resume their post as Ministers. These forces will rather accuse them of corruption on media instead of sending formal petitions to the EFCC/ICPC/DSS/Police.

PDP and some dark forces trying hard to separate Baba and his loyal lieutenants.

Until Wike/PDP bring an intelligible petition against Amaechi nothing they do can put a wedge between him and Baba.

The Rivers State PDP already sent a formal petition to the EFCC.
As for Fashola, there was massive corruption in Lagos State during his tenure. But the group that are accusing him now are his party people in the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by ddippset(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
poseidon12:

May be Wike is a tout, but can you please help throw more light on how the 21 billion Naira was spent between December 1 and 8 2014? Or are you saying it's ok to embezzle because Wike is a tout?
Did you partake in spending the money between December 1 and 8th? Or do you just sound so sure because a Samuel wanosike, an unknown quantity and a wike stooge said so? How do you know who's lieing and who's not? You should be calling for investigation not asserting that 21 billion was actually spent in that period. In your mind now you're objective abi?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Billygee2u: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
If he finishes with amaechi Jonathan will be next hope there will be witch hunt cry from drunks like you. Olodo.
mumu people like to call others olodo while they are the biggest olodo,why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by alfakoro1(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
U cnt fit doing dis to ma frend Ameachi. He is my political mentor. Kai.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Oklander: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2015
lomprico:

Because amechi is using presidential powers to prevent n frustrate it.
What presidential power does Amaechi have, is he a member of the presidency? smh
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by lomprico(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

My friend GET LOST if you have nothing smart or objective to add to this conversation! If she is your colleague in wailing then its no suprise! After all as far as both of you are concerned you intelligence is my gibberish!
U r such a naive kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nopeace4dwicked: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2015
No sacred cow in the so called anti corruption crusade.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by ddippset(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2015
caprini1:
I knew all this corruption fight will be a big distraction to PMB and might get messy,if not handled with wisdom.Every single one of these guys from APC to PDP still have skid marks on their pants.
nothing is getting messy. As we all know already pmb don't give a fucck. Make noise and cry and protest all day and night. If you like carry placards everyday. The man takes his time and does what he likes and at his pace. Samuel wanosike or pdp is the least thing pmb would pay attention to. In his anti corruption fight pmb would only work with the efcc not some pdp noise makers.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by lomprico(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Oklander:
What presidential power does Amaechi have, is he a member of the presidency? smh
If he is not why haven't efcc invited him? The claims, allegations n proof are there.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by 989900: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
If Amaechi gets a powerful position in Buhari's government, he would use it to fight Wike.
This is what the whole noise is about.

Wike is a tout (he talks and behaves like one), but it doesn't make Amaechi a saint.

If Amaechi indeed stole Rivers' money, he should be made to account for every kobo.

You have spoken well
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Truckpusher(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2015
joseph1832:
This is a welcome development. Rather than rant and throw allegations here and there, I'm glad that the Rivers PDP have finally acted.

And if Amaechi is found wanting, he should face the music. This is not the time to dwell on nepotism. But if I know Amaechi well, nothing will come out of this because he would have covered his tracks well.
And you're one of the 'change' chanting zombies? .....smh

So, where is the change?

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by ONIjibit1(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Firefire:
“As we speak to you, we cannot trace the proceeds that emanated from all the government’s transactions that that took place in Rivers State.”

[size=14pt]
“Can you imagine that between December 1 and 8, 2014, with one address – 25 Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt, over N21bn of Rivers funds were transferred? We are asking, where did these funds go?”[/size]

the money went to Onitsha market, e go by contraband goods.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by 989900: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2015
OTOH, I thought Rotimi says he doesn't like money?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by 989900: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Go to court PDP.

Amaechi for the nation at large is a 'Robin Hood'; without him and Tinubu, we would still be stuck in gridlock with Goodluck Ebele.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by olayinkaj2(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
If amaechi does not have anything to hide, he should come out and clear his name. BTW, if this probe start ehn! So many bum bums will be blown open by the winds o even some pdp members calling for probe will be surprised by the time their names appear on the screen.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by cococandy(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
He's a thief. Still owing us money from nysc until today. Let them prose him if they are serious.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by ocelot2006(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2015
You want GMB to probe his own money bag? You want GMB to e pose himself?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by abagoro(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Nature129:

I always say that the only way Buhari can prove to the world that he's not using "fighting corruption" to witch-haunt PDP members is by probing, prosecuting and jailing Amaechi.

The Amaechi of PDP and that of APC are two totally different individuals as he worked when in PDP but in APC he started using taxpayers' money to fund Buhari's election (a fellow APC member), hence that explains why he was made campaigns director.

Amaechi in Buhari's cabinet is a trap...the world is watching...make him a minister or ambassador and see social society groups and indeed Nigerians in action. We are keenly watching...

Amaechi is 100% clean. Jonathan tried to search for anything incriminating but could not. At the end of the day nothing will come out of this.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2015
Everyone remains innocent until proven guilty by a law court...

If your hands are dirty...face the music...

Take a second chance, turn a new leaf, Right your Wrongs....own up to your sins, clearn your Name and Conscience...

Nigeria is ours to Build...

Things would surely get better....

With patience, Hardwork and perserverance...we would get better...

Keep Hope, Keep Faith...

Smile Nigeria

>>>2039 is my Turn

In Equity and Fairness
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Are the allegations on there necks false All what we are asking #BabaOneChance is to allow efcc to investigate these Presidential's Criminals cool
I never knew Buhari was the EFCC Chairman.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by saintandsinnerz: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2015
wapSmart:
Now that the aging and decaying party PDP had petitioned the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission with details of alleged(often doubtful) corrupt practices that took place under Amaechi, the EFFC should not wait for Buhari to start the car for them. They should go ahead with the investigation.

Since some people wants Amaechi to be probed they should also not loose sight of what Lamorde said that after investigation and there is no concrete prove, meaningful fact which point out that the said person is corrupt, the petition will be thrown into the trash can.
Would you say what you just said above if the person being talked about is a PDP member? If it were a PDP member you will be here giving the person dog abuse and sentencing the person without being tried. SMH for u
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by InglishTeechar(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote austeriousman post=36865470]But why can't this sore losers (pdp) simply let things be[/quote]

GEJ administration should be probed but trust me FASHOLA and AMEACHI were part of the administration and will cry because they also have skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Akainzo(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Firefire:

“As we speak to you, we cannot trace the proceeds that emanated from all the government’s transactions that that took place in Rivers State.”

The PDP chieftain explained that a petition had been sent to the EFCC over the alleged fraudulent transactions involving the immediate past administration in the state between December 1 and 8, 2014.

He said, “Can you imagine that between December 1 and 8, 2014, with one address – 25 Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt, over N21bn of Rivers funds were transferred? We are asking, where did these funds go?”

When people are not intelligent, they appeal to sentiments and hope that many gullible ones will be hooked by such sentiments. My posers are simple:
1. Can ANYONE in Nigeria or anywhere in the world, transfer or pay money TO or INTO an address?
2. To allege the fraud, PDP in govt will have access to the transfer documents and thus should be able to say a.)Which project was purportedly used, b.) Which Company was purportedly used and c.)which banks was used

The failure of the petition to state clearly this cogent elements of a transfer shows how defective the case is, and it might just be mere propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by wapSmart(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Would you say what you just said above if the person being talked about is a PDP member? If it were a PDP member you will be here giving the person dog abuse and sentencing the person without being tried. SMH for u
Tell me what you want to hear and i will say it loud and clear..

Dog abuse ko, Rat abuse ni..

Do me a favor dont stop shaking ya head oh. I will only take you serious when you continue shaking that head until it falls of ya neck.

Good Morning
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2015
PDP miscalculated again.
They shld have leave it till last week of this month b4 submitting their petition.
Amaechi then won't have time to clear himself.
I heard that PMB will be minister of petroleum for 18months, after that Amaechi clinch the position.... LoL.

APC should start probing GEJ govt immediately to keep them busy.
Am interested in the missing 4billiong naria SUBEB under Wike. The money he gave Mama piss.
PDP shld know that Wike was Chief of staff to Amaechi, the entire 8yrs shld be probe not in piece meal.
Wike embezzled money given to him to build Stadium etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nature129(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2015
abagoro:

Amaechi is 100% clean. Jonathan tried to search for anything incriminating but could not. At the end of the day nothing will come out of this.

Clean indeed. Jonathan is very perfect in ignoring people...yes, he saw Amaechi as a derailed brother and never had his time - the same way he completely ignored Radio Biafra...a station Buhari later popularised. Back to the issue, Wike was the person who took the battle to Amaechi because he wanted to be governor, a dream that later materialised. PDP would have died in Rivers if not for Wike who fought Amaechi fire for fire. Jonathan ignored Amaechi because he had bigger things than Amaechi to worry about.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Boss13: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2015
The best Buhari can do is not to offer Amaechi any part in his cabinet. He cannot institute an investigation because that is witch-hunting. However, the people of Rivers State deserve to know how Amaechi performed and his stewardship. They should petition the EFCC to investigate Amaechi. I am very sure Buhari will not interfere into such investigation.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Joshroyal: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2015
mysteriousman:
But why can't this sore losers (pdp) simply let things be
how old re u? u mean they should let things be because it has to do with Amaethief? hahahahahahaha I laugh in gavagavaga.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by bros856: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2015
This is purely coming out of serious hatred. PDP members should think of doing better than AMAECHI did in Rivers state. Develop Rivers state more than AMAECHI did first before complaining about his regime. Governance is not an easy task. Almost all the states were owing and thank God you have cleared the debt which means it was not much. Some states are still owing till date. You can't trace procceed yet you are shouting of EFCC. PDP have never done anything meaningful. Jonathan your Godfather is running around in Abuja gathering people on peace mission to stop his probes go join him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics) / Eyitayo Jegede Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu on Winning Ondo Polls (photo) / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.