Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC (27540 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by zicoraads: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Finally, it it time to test the EFCC and by extension, the APC's led war on 'corruption'. We await what will come out of this grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2015
azimibraun:
If you love Ameachi advice him to ask wike and the PDP to check well and quickly come up with all their allegations because after now, he (Ameachi) may be too busy to listen to them. Because, he wants to like Nyako go to the EFCC on his own and quickly put their noise behind him. He has a south south ahead of him to rebuild and that does not require distractions.
Lol Amaechi to rebuild the south-south? You must be joking Amaechi is currently a persona non grata in the south-south region and commands little or no influence in the region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by azimibraun: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2015
I don't know why sha... but it will shock me to see that Ameachi will be that foolish to have embezzled funds... inspite of the trap set for him by GEJ, Wike and PEJ. with all these beef a Man must not give room for the enemies. I will question OBJ & Wole Shoyinka for giving so much accolades to him and even visited him if ameachi is found to be corrupt. But in all honesty, I doubt if he was. I can't give my enemies reasons to laugh me na... Never!
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by azimibraun: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2015
^^ You may soon see Ameachi's influence if you don't see it already. The Bayelsa elections may show you. Secondly, Wike was gone under Ameachi and was even sent on "Exile" as minister in abuja. But now you think he is the Man.. the same way Ameachi will strike back. Besides if I may ask, who would anybody call as the most prominent and influential South south person? Ameachi, GEJ or Wike? Oshimole was deliberately left out because I still find it hard to see Edo as south south...

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Ghandi12: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2015
azimibraun:
Nigerians are easily deceived and that makes them Gullible. I am a big fan of Ameachi. Although am yet to forgive him on the issue of the "Aluu 4" since the families of thos boys are yet to get closure and the killings happened right under him as Governor. Be that as it may, the PDP and Wike everybody knows is trying to create a big rift between Buhari and ameachi but that not my business for now. What concerns me most is the fact that ameachi just left office and am sure has all the documents to defend himself if he is not guilty. He should use his closeness to the president to quickly get the EFCC to expressly investigate him and let him come out clean or guilty in record time to enable him be given an appointment if there was plan for one. He has time from now till mid-september when most likely Buhri will focus on appointments. Ameachi please hurry to EFCC and get this done with. If you are not found wanting, you sure will be the second most powerful Man after President Buhari in Nigeria. No doubt.

You have spoken well, I agree with your submission. PDP/Wike are afraid of a leveraged Amaechi. If you read the news again you will notice Wike/PDP are more interested in public crucifixion of Amaechi than thoroughly scrutinizing his 8 year tenure as Rivers Governor.

If I were Buhari I will not deny Amaechi his deserved right to serve because of a petition from people that killed opponents to get to power. We all witnessed live on TV as Wike's PDP invaded APC campaigns going on killing sprees. The same live-tv-killers are, unfortunately, still in power in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by TheNonce: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2015
undecided
chymystique:

Which one is sore losers Mr?? And letting things be? If you want to let things be then GEJ and his administration shouldnt be probed.. Snail Buhari said he is on anti-corruption crusade and I believe this is time for him to prove it that he aint witch-hunting... Mind you Amaechi is a thief cause he said it himself

PMB shouldnt forget his promise on declaration of his assets...

APC~ ONE CHANCE!

What point have you made abeg? Is it not the same buhari that said 2 days ago that regardless of party affiliation he is probing every? Toyin saraki that has been visiting the efcc is her husband a democrat or republican? Or you want probes to just be carried out because some teenagers on social media are blindly screaming for it without any iota of real evidence? See you saying gej should not be probed! So corruption should be legalised in our constitution abi? Why did gej not probe his predecessor? Who stopped him? Your post has only displayed your vapid bias and local foolishness without making no sense whatsoever! You must be one of those things that they refer to as a wailer in this section! Grow up and go learn about constructive criticism!

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Eddygrate: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2015
For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2015
All because they don't want to see Amaechi, Fayemi and Fashola being part of the Buhari's government.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2015
We are all equal,but some are more equal than the others. Nice try.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by joseph1832(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol if he covered his tracks well, the N25 billion would not have been uncovered
That is left for the court and the EFCC to prove!.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by caprini1: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2015
I knew all this corruption fight will be a big distraction to PMB and might get messy,if not handled with wisdom.Every single one of these guys from APC to PDP still have skid marks on their pants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Firefire:
“As we speak to you, we cannot trace the proceeds that emanated from all the government’s transactions that that took place in Rivers State.”

[size=14pt]
“Can you imagine that between December 1 and 8, 2014, with one address – 25 Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt, over N21bn of Rivers funds were transferred? We are asking, where did these funds go?”[/size]

hmmmmmmmmm

Wonders! Will it ever END?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by AtlanticBreeze: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Amaechi, Tinubu, Buharis moral burden

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by mykemiley(f): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Then I say na frustration cause am.....
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
If Amaechi gets a powerful position in Buhari's government, he would use it to fight Wike.
This is what the whole noise is about.

Wike is a tout (he talks and behaves like one), but it doesn't make Amaechi a saint.

If Amaechi indeed stole Rivers' money, he should be made to account for every kobo.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by lomprico(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Oklander:
why are they calling on Buhari to do the probing, why has Wike not started the probe? noise makers, smh.
Because amechi is using presidential powers to prevent n frustrate it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by netguru1990: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Will Fold hands and watch how drama unfolds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
If Amaechi gets a powerful position in Buhari's government, he would use it to fight Wike.

Wike is a tout (he talks and behaves like one), but it doesn't make Amaechi a saint.

If Amaechi indeed stole Rivers' money, he should be made to account for every kobo.
Who will give Amechi the powerful position? The corruption cases against Amechi is a litmus test for Buhari and it won't be easy for Baba because part of that money can be traced to buhari's campaign.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Billygee2u: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Buhari in a tight corner.
let Buhari probe first that Ole before trying to probe others

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by lomprico(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2015
TheNonce:
undecided

What point have you made abeg? Is it not the same buhari that said 2 days ago that regardless of party affiliation he is probing every? Toyin saraki that has been visiting the efcc is her husband a democrat or republican? Or you want probes to just be carried out because some teenagers on social media are blindly screaming for it without any iota of real evidence? See you saying gej should not be probed! So corruption should be legalised in our constitution abi? Why did gej not probe his predecessor? Who stopped him? Your post has only displayed your vapid bias and local foolishness without making no sense whatsoever! You must be one of those things that they refer to as a wailer in this section! Grow up and go learn about constructive criticism!
You just described yourself in this your post. SMH for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by HirstMOG(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2015
mysteriousman:
But why can't this sore losers (pdp) simply let things be

This is just one of the reasons Nigeria will continue to have problem with corruption. Ask yourself this question; PDP rules Rivers presently and not APC, if the said Amaechi has not done anything wrong while in office, why is PDP seeking for his probe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Papasmal(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Buhaari should balance the odds.
Probe Jonathan and Amechi, If Possible jail them....its 50/50 no cheating.
Use the niger/deltan strong men to settle d scores and lay d matter to rest. After which he can go after Tinubu and Atiku..Regional Probing.
My pple how una see. Am? No hard feelings ooo.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Firefire:
“As we speak to you, we cannot trace the proceeds that emanated from all the government’s transactions that that took place in Rivers State.”

[size=14pt]
“Can you imagine that between December 1 and 8, 2014, with one address – 25 Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt, over N21bn of Rivers funds were transferred? We are asking, where did these funds go?”[/size]

Amechi chop 21b in 7 days. Amechi you are wicked!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Let's see how Lamorde and his EFCC handles this one. The fight against corruption shouldn't fear nor respect anybody or group., irrespective of party, tribe or religion unless Mr Buhari is not serious with his anti-corruption campaign. We expect Amaechi to be immediately arrested, investigated and if found giulty, sentenced. It is wrong for people who bankrolled buharis campaign to feel they have bought their way out of any investigation or prosecution for their obvious misrule simply because they are APC stalwarts. . That is wrong. . Next should be Tinubu and his estranged son, fashola. .
If he finishes with amaechi Jonathan will be next hope there will be witch hunt cry from drunks like you. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Desric(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Wike and his Rivers PDP are petty thieves and propagandists.
Gov. Wike had to borrow to pay one month salary? Or is there another Rivers state that this Samuel Nwanosike tout is talking about? Because the only salary owed by Amaechi before he left office was for the month of April.
I've always said that gov. Wike as Samuel Nwanosike are birds of same feather and by their utterances, one need not be surprised they both come from the Task force dept of a Motor park.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by poseidon12: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

May be Wike is a tout, but can you please help throw more light on how the 21 billion Naira was spent between December 1 and 8 2014? Or are you saying it's ok to embezzle because Wike is a tout?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by temitemi1(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
I will only take #BabaOneChance corruption sermon seriously the day I see EFCC going after the likes of Ameachi, tinubu,atiku,aregbese,tundefashola.com n the rest cool
Firefire:

[size=14pt]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by TheNonce: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2015
grin
lomprico:

You just described yourself in this your post. SMH for you.

My friend GET LOST if you have nothing smart or objective to add to this conversation! If she is your colleague in wailing then its no suprise! After all as far as both of you are concerned you intelligence is my gibberish!
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by owobokiri(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
If he finishes with amaechi Jonathan will be next hope there will be witch hunt cry from drunks like you. Olodo.

U ar takin diz tin 2 personal na. . cheesy
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by phienixboss(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Its wasteful fighting over these politicians
They all have a permanent interest, forget how they make it look in the public.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by temitemi1(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Are the allegations on there necks false All what we are asking #BabaOneChance is to allow efcc to investigate these Presidential's Criminals cool
OrlandoOwoh:
All because they don't want to see Amaechi, Fayemi and Fashola being part of the Buhari's government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Joins #EndSARS Protests (Photos) / Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.