Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC (27549 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by cletussesese(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Rotimi-yoruba
Amechi-igbo
State of origin-rivers state
How come yoruba and igbo name kom become indigine of rivers? Dis is imparsonation of d hiegst order of d nigerian law. President buhari should jst probe him AmEchi is a cruck.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
dridowu:
PDP are fool while can't they forward the petition to EFCC when he left PDP, don't tell me Ameachi has immunity then, his immunity was to prevent him from been arrested but does not stop him being investigated.
Ok eeeeee, i forgot EFCC was in moribund state then they have no balls to do anything.
EFCC should carry out their investigation from 2007 till May 29 2015 then will see if Wike and some pdp members would not be brought down with him.

Dumb head, your likes can't scale through the simplest comprehension.

The alleged fraudulent transactions was dated december 1st -8th, 2014.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2015
The only thing that is in buhari's mind is to put jonathan behind bails, he won't probe ameachi or the past administration before GEJ, he just want to deal with GEJ, he should first probe ameachi or leave GEJ alone
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by julius2825(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by dridowu: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:

Dumb head, your likes can't scale through the simplest comprehension.

The alleged fraudulent transactions was dated december 1st -8th, 2014.
did you forget to read this bolded part “As we speak to you, we cannot trace the
proceeds that emanated from all the
government’s transactions that that took
place in Rivers State.”

The last time i check Ameachi was the governor from October 26 2007-May 29 2015, so what stops efcc to start the investigation from 2007 ? You and I know if efcc start from 2007 lot of APC and PDP members are going down with him.

lest i forget, don't tell me the bolded part in your post is your talent, whaooo am so happy for you, may God increase your talent for you.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by tezza: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
BAD BELLE PEOPLE. LEAVE THE GENTLE MAN ALONE. PLS MIND YOUR OWN BIZ
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
relaxing n waiting to see how PMB will bite d finger that fed him, if it was u, what will u do?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by lomprico(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oklander:
Where are they and why has it not been presented to the efcc? Can you get a proof, an official link to any of the proofs you claim?
Cool down n relax ur proof will surly come.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by fx45(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
joseph1832:
But if I know Amaechi well, nothing will come out of this because he would have covered his tracks well.
Can you cover a 9 months old pregnancy with your bare hands? Impossible!

Nothing is ever hidden under the sun.... Everybody always try to cover up their tracks but there's always that unanticipated loophole somewhere. People like Fashola will go down because of N78m website upgrade and that's nothing compared to the amount of graft that took place in his administration.

Ain't no escaping this for Amaechi. He's a goner!
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by igiriagbon: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
RIVER STATE PDP ARE JUST RANTIN LIKE AN EMPTY DRUM. WIKE'S DAYS AS MINISTER WILL BE OUT SOON! AMECHI ROTIMI IS OUR SGF TO BE IJN
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by pasol4real(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
picture of pdp dragging amaechi or
ADONBILIVIT.
grin grin o boy u no serious at all .
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by fx45(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
All because they don't want to see Amaechi, Fayemi and Fashola being part of the Buhari's government.
Nigerians do not want to see people with tainted records in Buhari's government. If these people you mentioned are found wanting, they should face the music. Buhari wants to clean up Nigeria, so there should be no sacred cows.

How the hell will someone spend a whopping N78m to do a website upgrade and enemies of Nigeria like you would prefer to look the other way. That's corruption at its crudest form.

How the hell will someone purchase an ordinary bed with over N50m and enemies of Nigeria like you will look the other way? Is that not sabotage?

Amaechi cannot escape this. The whole world is interested in this matter. This is Buhari’s litmus test.... The die is cast!
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Ameko4ever(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Amaechi should be probe too for justice to prevail. This is witch hunting. Why should only the PDP people are the only one being probed. Who is fooling who?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by joseph1832(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
fx45:
Can you cover a 9 months old pregnancy with your bare hands? Impossible!

Nothing is ever hidden under the sun.... Everybody always try to cover up their tracks but there's always that unanticipated loophole somewhere. People like Fashola will go down because of N78m website upgrade and that's nothing compared to the amount of graft that took place in his administration.

Ain't no escaping this for Amaechi. He's a goner!
Not that I have anything to say about it, but time will tell.

Forwetinnah:

Good...so its okay to steal as long as your tracks are well covered, yet the same Ameachi has been yapping that others are corrupt? Hes not coming out from this one..there's enough proof to straighten him up even if he doesn't go to jail
Can you tell me where I said the above in the post you quoted? Did you see me say "its okay to steal?".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Nigeria Legislative Council In 1940(pics) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In India / President Buhari Presides Over Virtual Launch Of Gold Purchase Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.