Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC (27548 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by henryhemon(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
chymystique:

Which one is sore losers Mr?? And letting things be? If you want to let things be then GEJ and his administration shouldnt be probed.. Snail Buhari said he is on anti-corruption crusade and I believe this is time for him to prove it that he aint witch-hunting... Mind you Amaechi is a thief cause he said it himself

PMB shouldnt forget his promise on declaration of his assets...

APC~ ONE CHANCE!

Better than criminals pdp that has crushed and brought the country to its knees,cuz the are so shameless that's why the have got guts to start talking about corruption,on what morality ground?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by sweatlana: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2015
mysteriousman:
But why can't this sore losers (pdp) simply let things be

Pls shut up! Apc slave
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by collinsVP: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Akainzo:

When people are not intelligent, they appeal to sentiments and hope that many gullible ones will be hooked by such sentiments. My posers are simple:
1. Can ANYONE in Nigeria or anywhere in the world, transfer or pay money TO or INTO an address?
2. To allege the fraud, PDP in govt will have access to the transfer documents and thus should be able to say a.)Which project was purportedly used, b.) Which Company was purportedly used and c.)which banks was used

The failure of the petition to state clearly this cogent elements of a transfer shows how defective the case is, and it might just be mere propaganda.

Honestly, if what they petitioned to EFCC is exactly shabby as the news report, it will be an exercise in futility.

Something tells me they want to thwart Amech's chances of getting any meaningful appointment in this administration.

Definitely Amechi is not clean, but cannot be prosecuted in absence of substantial evidence.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Forwetinnah: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2015
joseph1832:
This is a welcome development. Rather than rant and throw allegations here and there, I'm glad that the Rivers PDP have finally acted.

And if Amaechi is found wanting, he should face the music. This is not the time to dwell on nepotism. But if I know Amaechi well, nothing will come out of this because he would have covered his tracks well .

Good...so its okay to steal as long as your tracks are well covered, yet the same Ameachi has been yapping that others are corrupt? Hes not coming out from this one..there's enough proof to straighten him up even if he doesn't go to jail
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Oklander: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
lomprico:

If he is not why haven't efcc invited him? The claims, allegations n proof are there.
Where are they and why has it not been presented to the efcc? Can you get a proof, an official link to any of the proofs you claim?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by nigerianvenom(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
How will u tell a thieve(buhari) to probe a fellow thieve (ameachi)
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Banter1(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Buhari in a tight corner.
never
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by bros856: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Boss13:
The best Buhari can do is not to offer Amaechi any part in his cabinet. He cannot institute an investigation because that is witch-hunting. However, the people of Rivers State deserve to know how Amaechi performed and his stewardship. They should petition the EFCC to investigate Amaechi. I am very sure Buhari will not interfere into such investigation.
CABINET MEMBER Which is the only reason for the probe you people are looking for on AMAECHI. Let me tell you, BUHARI needs AMAECHI more than what you people are doing here on nairalander. He knows the in and out of the former administration that is why all of them are not comfortable with him arround BUHARI. He has the heart. He needs him for informations from him. Buhari can't fight corruption without politicians and they must be people he has tested their trust during election when he had no hope of becoming President. eg AMAECHI, FASHOLA, FAYEMI & a few Governors. Buhari knows that after him in Nigeria the only person that has the heart to deal with anybody in Nigeria irrespective of name or position is AMAECHI, go and check records. Imagine you people thinking that BUHARI will abandon a man that stake all his money & his life when he was not the President and Now that his is made President you people think BUHARI should jail or dump such a personality. Guys lets be honest, even if it where you, will you do such a thing in the name of fighting corruption to satisfy PDP member's yeilling. Honestly the Answer is a big NO. None of you will do it.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Banter1(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2015
If y'all wailing wailers think PMB is gonna prosecute DON COLEONE AMEACHI. I laugh y'all in bokoharam tongue BoooOooooOoooom Bwahahahahahahaha.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
bros856:
Which is the only reason for the probe you people are looking for on AMAECHI. Let me tell you, BUHARI needs AMAECHI more than what you people are doing here on nairalander. He knows the in and out of the former administration that is why all of them are not comfortable with him arround BUHARI. He has the heart. He needs him for informations from him. Buhari can't fight corruption without politicians and they must be people he has tested their trust during election when he had no hope of becoming President. eg AMAECHI, FASHOLA, FAYEMI & a few Governors. Buhari knows that after him in Nigeria the only person that has the heart to deal with anybody in Nigeria irrespective of name or position is AMAECHI, go and check records. Imagine you people thinking that BUHARI will abandon a man that stake all his money & his life when he was not the President and Now that his is made President you people think BUHARI should jail or dump such a personality. Guys lets be honest, even if it where you, will you do such a thing in the name of fighting corruption to satisfy PDP member's yeilling. Honestly the Answer is a big NO. None of you will do it.
Lol in other words Buhari is not the anti-corruption fighter we were made to believe he is?

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by sweatlana: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
If Buhari does not probe the rot left behind by ameachi then he should just forget about his fight against corruption
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by grandstar(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Nature129:
I always say that the only way Buhari can prove to the world that he's not using "fighting corruption" to witch-hunt PDP members is by probing, prosecuting and jailing Amaechi.

The Amaechi of PDP and that of APC are two totally different individuals as he worked when in PDP but in APC he started using taxpayers' money to fund Buhari's election (a fellow APC member), hence that explains why he was made campaigns director.

Amaechi in Buhari's cabinet is a trap...the world is watching...make him a minister or ambassador and see civil society groups and indeed Nigerians in action. We are keenly watching...

Buhari can't initiate a probe.

If you or anyone has evidence that he is corrupt, then petition EFCC.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Banter1(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
bros856:
CABINET MEMBER Which is the only reason for the probe you people are looking for on AMAECHI. Let me tell you, BUHARI needs AMAECHI more than what you people are doing here on nairalander. He knows the in and out of the former administration that is why all of them are not comfortable with him arround BUHARI. He has the heart. He needs him for informations from him. Buhari can't fight corruption without politicians and they must be people he has tested their trust during election when he had no hope of becoming President. eg AMAECHI, FASHOLA, FAYEMI & a few Governors. Buhari knows that after him in Nigeria the only person that has the heart to deal with anybody in Nigeria irrespective of name or position is AMAECHI, go and check records. Imagine you people thinking that BUHARI will abandon a man that stake all his money & his life when he was not the President and Now that his is made President you people think BUHARI should jail or dump such a personality. Guys lets be honest, even if it where you, will you do such a thing in the name of fighting corruption to satisfy PDP member's yeilling. Honestly the Answer is a big NO. None of you will do it.
well said dude!
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by olajide8(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
is it buhari that would order EFCC to start the trial- nonsense show people they have written a petition and the EFCC would look into it - or they want the president to jump all forms of protocol and say give me his file because he is part of my party members and you the opposition say he is corrupt* those guys need to find another job to do angry grin
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by SapeleWater(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Firefire:
“As we speak to you, we cannot trace the proceeds that emanated from all the government’s transactions that that took place in Rivers State.”

[size=14pt]
“Can you imagine that between December 1 and 8, 2014, with one address – 25 Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt, over N21bn of Rivers funds were transferred? We are asking, where did these funds go?”[/size]

Na transfer dem transfer am na grin
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by sweatlana: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2015
Banter1:
If y'all wailing wailers think PMB is gonna prosecute DON COLEONE AMEACHI. I laugh y'all in bokoharam tongue BoooOooooOoooom Bwahahahahahahaha.

Then buhari should forget about sending anyone to jail rather he should draw a line for this point onwards.

Because if any person is convicted and the biggest thief of all ameachi is still roaming freely pmb will have a major problem. Especially if he jails a southerner.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by SapeleWater(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2015
I swear, if dem trace the 21 billion naira e go end for Buhari campaign. Mallam wey dey fight corruption no know say him dey fight himself too grin grin grin
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2015
henryhemon:

Better than criminals pdp that has crushed and brought the country to its knees,cuz the are so shameless that's why the have got guts to start talking about corruption,on what morality ground?

You see...? - SMH, is PDP a human being name?

Are this criminals not the same angels of darkness transforming to "angels of lights" ?

See beyond your party sentiment, ALL Nigerians politicians are criminals, rogues and fraudsters. Finito!
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Firefire(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2015
SapeleWater:

Na transfer dem transfer am na grin

Abi dem take am buy Sapele water ni? cheesy
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by publicfigure: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Buhari needs divine help to fight corruption. because every other process that brought him into power is highly faulty. With corrupt elites that sponsored him. Until Buhari starts prosecuting corrupt nigerians( both apc n pdp) then nigerians as a whole will support his fight against corruption. God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by SapeleWater(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Firefire:

Abi dem take am buy Sapele water ni? cheesy
If say dem use am buy Sapele Water for boys I for no complain at all. Na on top Buhari campaign dat money go land if dem trace am wella
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Goke7: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2015
All this noise here won't move Buhari one bit, just like the way some fellows went to make noise in aso rock all in the name of peace or pieces committee, Nigerians should know that a General is in charge and should be allowed to run his office for the 4 years just like the way his predecessor ran his own office too.

Nobody gave tutorials to the former President how he should run his office even when he was given, he did what was best known to him and so anyone who thinks Buhari should now behave like Angel Michael which Jonathan didn't do is only wasting his mb here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Firefire(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2015
SapeleWater:

If say dem use am buy Sapele Water for boys I for no complain at all. Na on top Buhari campaign dat money go land if dem trace am wella

I doubt if the professional criminal can expend all the loot on Buhari ooooo?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by henryhemon(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Firefire:

You see...? - SMH, is PDP a human being name?

Are this criminals not the same angels of darkness transforming to "angels of lights" ?

See beyond your party sentiment, ALL Nigerians politicians are criminals, rogues and fraudsters. Finito!

Its better your speak for your family being rogues,criminals and fraudsters. My family aren't one.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by dabossman(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2015
Nature129:
I always say that the only way Buhari can prove to the world that he's not using "fighting corruption" to witch-hunt PDP members is by probing, prosecuting and jailing Amaechi.

The Amaechi of PDP and that of APC are two totally different individuals as he worked when in PDP but in APC he started using taxpayers' money to fund Buhari's election (a fellow APC member), hence that explains why he was made campaigns director.

Amaechi in Buhari's cabinet is a trap...the world is watching...make him a minister or ambassador and see civil society groups and indeed Nigerians in action. We are keenly watching...

I think sometimes as Nigerians we need to try and understand due process and also the difference between individuals and institutions. We also need to understand things like separation of powers and how federating states work. Buhari is not EFCC, neither have I heard of Buhari's government probing any state government or how they spent their allocations. So far his focus as been on federal parastatals and those who served directly under the federal government. I'm not sure he even has the powers to call for the books of any state government. The most he can do is empower the EFCC to do their job and not interfere in the process where a former governor is found culpable.

Each state should also look into their books and handover notes, and if any discrepancies are found, then they should petition the EFCC to investigate and prosecute who ever is involved irrespective of their status or party affiliations. The Rivers PDP and Governor Wike should ensure that Amaechi is prosecuted if they have discovered anything that incriminates him. They don't need Buhari to do that.

I will only cry foul if President Buhari prevents the EFCC from prosecuting anyone even in the face of glaring evidence. In fact.I will carry a placard and join a protest march then. We need to stop ascribing absolute powers to people in public office, especially the President. Let's strengthen our institutions instead.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Guruboi(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2015
"We steal becus Nigerians dont stone us"
Did i see the 2nd pic well?
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by dabossman(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2015
SapeleWater:
I swear, if dem trace the 21 billion naira e go end for Buhari campaign. Mallam wey dey fight corruption no know say him dey fight himself too grin grin grin

Sadly, even if the money is traced to Buhari's campaign, it doesn't necessarily implicate him except it is proven that he knew the source of the money. The APC as a party ran Buhari's campaign and handled the fund-raising. The only case Buhari might have to face is in the moral court of the citizenry. It is like embezzling money from your company and donating it to your church or mosque. Your Pastor or Imam won't go with you to jail. You are OYO.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by chrisxxx(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
If Amaechi gets a powerful position in Buhari's government, he would use it to fight Wike.
This is what the whole noise is about.

Wike is a tout (he talks and behaves like one), but it doesn't make Amaechi a saint.

If Amaechi indeed stole Rivers' money, he should be made to account for every kobo.
Amaechi can only fight Wike if and only if Wike has a personal problem with Buhari. No position no matter how powerful it may be (except the president) will equate the power of a sitting governor. People dont understand the difference between Wike humilating Amaechi in the last political dispensation. Amaechi literally had his head into the hornet nest. He had a problem with the president which Wike usurp as in the case of an enemy to your enemy becomes your friend. Wike is only in opposition party to the ruling party which in democracy is allowed. So far Wike has shown respect to Buhari, there will be no justification to authorise any attack on him directly or indirectly from the presidency.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by Youngzedd(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Buhari in a tight corner.

I tell ya.
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by saintandsinnerz: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2015
azimibraun:
If you love Ameachi advice him to ask wike and the PDP to check well and quickly come up with all their allegations because after now, he (Ameachi) may be too busy to listen to them. Because, he wants to like Nyako go to the EFCC on his own and quickly put their noise behind him. He has a south south ahead of him to rebuild and that does not require distractions.
You are Just posting nonsense here and there
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by networkrecharg: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
If Amaechi gets a powerful position in Buhari's government, he would use it to fight Wike.
This is what the whole noise is about.

Wike is a tout (he talks and behaves like one), but it doesn't make Amaechi a saint.

If Amaechi indeed stole Rivers' money, he should be made to account for every kobo.

MY BROTHER.

AMAECHI IS GOOD. WIKE IS A BRUTAL CRIMINAL....

WIKE IS WIKED AND WIKED PPLE MUST SUFER FROM NOW ON. SAY CHANGE
Re: PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC by caprini1: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2015
ddippset:
nothing is getting messy. As we all know already pmb don't give a fucck. Make noise and cry and protest all day and night. If you like carry placards everyday. The man takes his time and does what he likes and at his pace. Samuel wanosike or pdp is the least thing pmb would pay attention to. In his anti corruption fight pmb would only work with the efcc not some pdp noise makers.
Patiently waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / Inside The Nigeria Legislative Council In 1940(pics) / Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.