Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (69214 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Odunharry(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol... badt pikin.. stop giving them hope
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Swaggzkid: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
its ok. at least my hand will rest tongue

Were you forced to carry it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by chigoizie7(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
chamboy:
It's only If devil is pouring chocolate royal ice cream on my head

Bros, do u still patronize chocolate royal? Please stop it ooh,
Well, I know NAFDAC has sealed them up.
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Teophilus96(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Is this what this forum is created for- to always ask foolish questions?....& The most annoying part is that, even some people still have time to answer these useless,worthless,meaningless,& nonsense kind of questions.
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by priscaoge(f): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Odunharry:

lol... badt pikin.. stop giving them hope

Ayamu innocent mbok grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

what's wrong with friend zone? should the ladies enemy zone them?Must you phuck every lady you assist with the tiniest help?
it not wrong to females but to the guy in that zone it is like a prison..

Who is talking about phucking someone you help??

nothing is wrong with been friends
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
chigoizie7:
I can carry my sisters bag.

I can carry my mums bag (both hand bag, in fact any kind of bag, I can carry)

My gf? (That's if I have one) I can not carry her hand bag ooh, but f it is a traveling bag, that is a bit heavy, no big deal,I can carry that @least because it is heavy. But her handbag? Mbanu, if ee de heavy her, make she carry am for head, after all, no be me tell her to d pack plenty plenty things inside the bag.

Hmmmm....you're not a romantic guy
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by ilovecritics(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
post=36887514:
Hello Nlers,

There's an argument in my office if this 'handbag-carrying' act grin of this guy in the picture is right or wrong.

NB: they walked quite a long distance and the lady was not carrying anything all through.

Please house what's your view on this?

If she's my wife, sister, mother or GF.. Or even a friend i'll carry it.. But on certain conditions will I do it for a friend but for my lovely sisters, GF or wife.. I'll carry the handbag!

But hey; it's just a bag! Maybe I don't want my girl to carry it or my sister pro'ly cos of weight or (considering) if she's tired!! So what's the stress about
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Odunharry(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

Ayamu innocent mbok grin grin grin grin
grin grin tongue aunty pls tell us a story
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by priscaoge(f): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Odunharry:
grin grin tongue aunty pls tell us a story

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by darlenese(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
mayowa122:
No woman derserve it
They are bunch of assholes.

Including ur mum cry embarassed
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by MeloJayEnt: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Another snap shot & the young man was proud of it.

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Margauxluv(f): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
babydaddy cn u
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by bummyla(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
It All Depends On The Circumstances! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by CashVessel(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
post=36887514:
Hello Nlers,

There's an argument in my office if this 'handbag-carrying' act grin of this guy in the picture is right or wrong.

NB: they walked quite a long distance and the lady was not carrying anything all through.

Please house what's your view on this?

BEFORE...?
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by nikkiking(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
its ok. at least my hand will rest tongue
feeling 007, for ur mind. Na ur type ur bobo the woop up for being too ignorant tongue tongue. Naim say make u carry handbag b4 wey purse yapar 4 mrkt undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
i can't try this o....
except, she has so much to carry at the moment undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by oyin01(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Swagk101:
Chei...Uncle Linus, NL started in 2005 o
ahahahahahaa lah ahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Odunharry(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin
Night night

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by ijaw1stson: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
mayowa122:
No woman derserve it They are bunch of assholes.

ur mom was once a girl
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by riczy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guys doing anytin to get to jerusalem since 1900AD

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
darlenese:

Including ur mum cry embarassed
Insult me but just leave my mum out of it.
Plssssss
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by horlarzy: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Y not
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
ijaw1stson:

ur mom was once a girl
Ok
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
post=36896497:
Another snap shot & the young man was proud of it.
i think the poor virgin lacks self esteem undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by wiloy2k8(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
No vex . I cant
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by smogup: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ladies and their problem. They will like you to carry their bags for them but get made at you if you try to open it....
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
grandstar:
no big deal. It takes nothing from the man. That's confidence

Its inferiority complex that makes such things a big deal
story for iranu
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by chigoizie7(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmmm....you're not a romantic guy

Lolz, this I not the 1st time I am hearing that. So, I am used to it.

So, because I don't want to help u carry a "hand bag" that u over stocked with God knows what, and it became heavy for u,now u want me to carry it, na me tell una make una de carry meaningless things inside one very big bag that looks like a traveling bag all in the name of hand bag?
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by frankcell(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
fr3do:
Tufiakwa

Tufiakwa

After na you go first tell her....baby let me help you undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by hollowpot15684(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
This pics must be photoshoped, abi my eyes are seeing double ni..
Noo this guy ate vegetables already.

Its a female handbag so y u carrying it, if its traveling bag that's a diff case.. This is no respect, this is no love and this is trash.
I cannot even do it for my mother, for what?
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Okaakoko(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can't o. na me send her to carry bag?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.