Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (69207 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Odunharry(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
shut:

On the contrary, they end up in a special place of their heart.
Only a lady who's blinded by irrelevant stuffs won't recognize the genuity and love behind such acts
lol...special place?? we talking bn the main man... anyone can be special

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by DrGroove(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Either they are siblings OR he is "toasting" her OR they just started dating and he hasn't phucked kitten....
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by shut(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...special place?? we talking bn the main man... anyone can be special

Yea,why not.
It actually depends on what the woman wants in her man.you don't expect a lady to just pledge her life to you Cus you turned out romantic some couple of times,it goes beyond that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by valmunich(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
mayowa122:

Even my mum told me that when you care too much for a lady it ends up badly.
your previous assertion reeked of hasty generalizations tagging all women assholes. seems you didn't grasp my drift abinitio, here, let me break it down for you philosophically...

Major premise: All women are assholes, Minor premise : Your mum and female siblings are women. The ball is in your court to orchestrate your conclusion angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Swagk101(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
oyin01:
Nairaland is loosing it's value. Any stupid topic now makes first page. I've been a Nairalander for almost or over 15years... this is not how we started. ..
Chei...Uncle Linus, NL started in 2005 o

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by cozua: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
big NO
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by honourhim: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Is a hand bag supposed to be a load or part of a lady's fashion? If it is part of her fashion whats the essence of a man carrying it for her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
post=36887514:
Hello Nlers,

There's an argument in my office if this 'handbag-carrying' act grin of this guy in the picture is right or wrong.

NB: they walked quite a long distance and the lady was not carrying anything all through.

Please house what's your view on this?
Someone did this for me recently smiley. In the market. Where lots of people are.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
valmunich:

your previous assertion reeked of hasty generalizations tagging all women assholes. seems you didn't grasp my drift abinitio, here, let me break it down for you philosophically...

Major premise: All women are assholes, Minor premise : Your mum and female siblings are women. The ball is in your court to orchestrate your conclusion angry
So I have to open dictionary to read ya comment.
You guys dont get me fine but why put my mama into this?
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by DrGroove(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. and ladies end up friend zoning them
what's wrong with friend zone? should the ladies enemy zone them?Must you phuck every lady you assist with the tiniest help?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
adioolayi:

Freedom of expressing ones opinion sometimes needs to be carefully watched.. especially on a forum like this. Denigrating words should be avoided...lot of people are watching your type closely. you look far responsible to your initial comment..Watch what you type.
I just typed on how I presently feel
And next thing I have you insult me
So who is worse cosbyou dont even know me.
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by crackhouse(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maybe na him aunty be that.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Nigerian men sha! What is wrong with it aah? Hmmmm,so pompous!!

[size=13pt]Its not a "Nigerian men" thing, it is an every man thing, its not right, to any man it doesnt feel right (A man that does that for you while you strut in front does not have a god self image or just wants to please your bloated ego to get under). The only reason a man should hold a woman's bag is if she is carrying our child, or, cant think of any other reason, its ur purse, hold it.

Its an eyesore seeing a man walking with his woman holding her purse while shes holding nothing. I can hold her shopping bags though, but not her hand bag, No, nothing gentlemanly about that.

Even a british girl will say why would you hold my purse for me if you offer, these women willingly pay their own bills when you take them out on lunch dates,.

[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by DrGroove(f): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
mayowa122:
So I have to open dictionary to read ya comment. You guys dont get me fine but why put my mama into this?
Are you insinuating that your mama is not a woman?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by exxy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Nigerian men sha! What is wrong with it aah? Hmmmm,so pompous!!
commot ee, u wan dey use us as ur house boy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

Are you insinuating that your mama is not a woman?
Ok I accept
My mama is a woman
And I take my words back
Just typed with my current state of emotions

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by MadCow1: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
post=36887514:
Hello Nlers,

There's an argument in my office if this 'handbag-carrying' act grin of this guy in the picture is right or wrong.

NB: they walked quite a long distance and the lady was not carrying anything all through.

Please house what's your view on this?

All day Nigga..

I started with my mum's bag.

And I found it easy to get Biitches with this stunt.
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
allanphash7:
And this make fp?

Nairaland is becoming what i dont expect anymore
I don't like your DP. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by LaurelP(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]It's actually romantic! kiss kiss

Gentlemen do this always, no biggie cool cool
[/size]

Where have u been?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by priscaoge(f): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

Where have u been?

I should be asking u ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Long time no hi. cheesy cheesy Should I tell u welcome? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by allanphash7(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why dearie

That is the only thing that is inevitable

So therefore be gud at all time
dovelike:

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by MrDoGood(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
fr3do:
Tufiakwa
Wakeup

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Mcowubaba: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
I have done it more times than I can remember for different girls/ladies....

I even request for it cheesy
Just fun... People will be looking @ me nd be laughing, some will be disgusted.....
Anyway, I like doing it....jonsin tins..No biggie

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Besto(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
deadZONE:
ive been doing this for my gf sisters and mother since i was 15 years old...
its not new unless u are just learning to be a gentleman.

mother understandable
young girls...bro u need ursef checked...its an hand bag and not a traveling luggage.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by LaurelP(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

I should be asking u ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Long time no hi. cheesy cheesy Should I tell u welcome? angry angry

Lolz.
I've been around. Seems you've been on honeymoon or sth.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by priscaoge(f): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

Lolz.
I've been around. Seems you've been on honeymoon or sth.

Lol.....Been around as well wink wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Blackkie: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mumus do it better

priscaoge:
[size=14pt]It's actually romantic! kiss kiss

Gentlemen do this always, no biggie cool cool
[/size]
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Macgreat(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its no big deal.
I do it, even for a friend. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by permsec: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
dovelike:

Thats just a simple truth. we'll learn to live with it. Irony of life
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by toshmann(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
And this made front page? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by chigoizie7(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
I can carry my sisters bag.

I can carry my mums bag (both hand bag, in fact any kind of bag, I can carry)

My gf? (That's if I have one) I can not carry her hand bag ooh, but f it is a traveling bag, that is a bit heavy, no big deal,I can carry that @least because it is heavy. But her handbag? Mbanu, if ee de heavy her, make she carry am for head, after all, no be me tell her to d pack plenty plenty things inside the bag.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
permsec:
Thats just a simple truth. we'll learn to live with it. Irony of life
Well,it seems like you are calling it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.