Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

When your maid becomes the madam. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When your maid becomes the madam. (79189 Views)

My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Omotayor123(f): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2015
godoluwa:
tell that your friend that she is sick. am very sure that shes a dirty gal(obun ni). I prefer to assist my wife instead of employing any fuccking housemaid. most of these housemaid goes extra mile to become madam of the house by force. try & talk senses to her head
You are very right...
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by drnoel: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:
THE MAID FACTOR...A must read for every lady

I just got a disturbing news from my neighborhood about a man who just got their house maid pregnant and this is why i decided to write this article for everyone to read but before i continue i will like to quote this scripture not to justify the act but to lay emphases on how strange it is:

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.

I get so surprised when a woman finds out that her hubby is making out with a maid and she uses words like "How could you? a COMMON MAID"

Now ladies open your eyes and widen your reasoning faculty and get this straight.

Men are visual,we think about sex way more than you do as women and we are very polygamous by nature meaning we naturally love to be with as many ladies as possible but if you find a man who is decent and disciplined then such a man is a rare breed.

The Nigerian mentality that your level in life is determined by how much money you make or your educational background is quite honestly annoying; every occupation should be accorded it's dignity, housemaids offer an essential service to the society and should be respected as such.

That stated, when a woman fails to realize that part of the seduction process involves the respect and care she offers her husband I.e in the little things she does, like making him food, paying attention to his attire, etc if she totally reneges on these duties and leaves it to the housemaid, she effectively sets up her husband to be seduced by the housemaid; besides, a housemaid is so awestruck by the attention she receives from the master of the house, she is willing to submit to a lot of things madam no longer deems necessary and if you're a man, you know there's nothing more flattering nor seductive than a willing woman....

In short, it is my opinion that when a man begins to cast a lustful glance at the housemaid,in most cases it's a symptom that madam is neglecting her duties somewhere.

Wait guys, i am not promoting randy lifestyle or justifying the shameless act of sleeping with a maid not because SHE IS A MAID but how can you have your wife in the same house and yet sleeping with a maid? This is arrant nonsense i must say

But then to the women, please if you must get a house maid, do not go for the type with conspicous sexual body features.

Lets leave hypocrisy, if my wife brings home a maid that has sweet curves, i will call her to order and ask her to send the maid back. Prevention is better than fighting temptation.

A maid is human, a maid was born the same way you were born, a maid has the same feminine sexual features just as you have and even usually younger,Stop employing matured maids if you have a man at home to prevent unpleasant situation.

If you like ,start saying you trust your husband, he can not do this or that but by the time it happens, don't say i have not warned you.

Be wise

Ten thousands of billion of Billions Blistering Barnacles and thundering typhoons of likes to u sir. A word is enof 4 the wise.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2015
juanmiguel:

that verse of d bible was actually refering to a man and a woman falling in love. It says d fourth one is 'the way of a man with a maiden' The op shud v even quoted from vs 21 to 23, dats where the bible talks abt a servant woman that takes the place of her mistress and its one of the four things that the earth itself cannot tolerate.

You dont mean it. So e don dey happen since time memorial.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by sfx9ja(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:The way of an eagle in the sky, The way of a serpent on a rock, The way of a ship in the middle of the sea, And the way of a man with a maid" Proverbs 30:18-19.
[/quote]
Nice write up op. But u clearly misunderstood the bible here. That phrase translates to the ways of a man with a girl.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2015
drnoel:

Ten thousands of billion of Billions Blistering Barnacles and thundering typhoons of likes to u sir. A word is enof 4 the wise.

Better take cover because some ladies may come for your head.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2015
sfx9ja:

Nice write up op. But u clearly misunderstood the bible here. That phrase translates to the ways of a man with a girl.

lol..

its the same bro lady,girl,woman,girl servant...a maid no be man nah habba.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by drnoel: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Better take over because some ladies may come for your head.

pls let them come, we men are ready 4 them. I dont believe in suffering foolishness neither do i condone rubbish.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by pickabeau1: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
remsonik:
Nonsense post op!!
You are advocating for a younger maid but pls are you sure you are not a pedophile. A man like you that can't control his erection will sleep with any lady around him.
May I ask do you sleep with your sisters. Self control bro. I fear for the woman who will marry you with this your write up.
I have lived with my sister for 7 years yet the hubby hasn't looked at me or any other woman despite the fact that I am more endowed than my sis front and back.
Change your mindset!!

PICS or ADONBILIV!T!!!

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by pickabeau1: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Eureka123:

She has said her own nah. grin But seriously, if a man ever gave me unnecessary trouble via domestic abuse or this cheating saga, the best thing na to introduce rat poison oo. Make the living live in peace. Before person die from wetin person no sabi. grin grin

is it not better to divorce than commit murder
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2015
kikilove:
Ok I give my rights of FTC to blessedvisky. cheesy grin smiley

TRUE TALK ANY WOMAN WHO LOSES HER HUSBAND TO A MAID SHOULD BLAME HERSELF, I HAVE A COLLEAGUE WHO SENDS OUR CLEANER ON ERRANDS TO BUY FOOD ON DAILY BASIS, SHE EVEN BRINGS FOOD FROM THE HOUSE FOR HIM, COS HIS WIFE CANT PREPARE MEALS AS SHES TOO BUSY CHASING CASH.

I WONT BE SURPRISED IF HE MAKES OUT WITH THE CLEANER CO SHES TAKING GOOOD CARE OF HIM. grin

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by adorable29(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2015
cococandy:

A minor can't work for pay legally.
So whoever you're paying to keep her as your maid is exploiting her with your help.
I'm sure you won't like to give your own child out to work as an underage maid to anyone but will encourage others to do so to children of poorer parents who are ignorant and greedy and won't mind using their kids to survive.

The earlier you learn that self control is the way out, the better for you. The solution is not using children as maids. It's for those guys who have minds like yours to learn to control themselves.

I don't know what's all these nonsense one reads here everyday. We are talking of how to move the country forward and you're busy propagating child labor because in your mind all men lack self control. If the ladies insult you guys with that phrase, you will start crying. But here you are lending credence to the generalization that men have no self control. Are all of them like you?

Do you all sleep with your female classmates and female colleagues because you come in contact with them everyday? So a man can't have an adult female employee without thinking of sleeping with her? Do you hope to one day employ people as a boss or will women be out of the question because you don't trust yourself around them?

What's wrong with you self? undecided

This is not one of those topics that one will be like just ignore them they are talking nonsense. You're actually here propagating child labor. An offense for which people serve jail time in saner climes.

Pls stop this nonsense. It's enough.

Hehehe!
You are a life saver!
Had a lot to say when I read the post but I guess this says more than enuff!
Chop knuckles!

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by snakebeat: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
If I was a man... I would be ashame to read this. Dogs indeed.
It's beyond comprehension because u're not a man. U need a higher logic to comprehend his message (the truth)...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Gemc3(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

come to think of it.

A maid washes my cloths and that of the baby

makes my food

runs errands for me

Always at my beck and call

makes the bed
.will it be out of place if i start admiring her?

Admiring her in what manner? Sexual or just admiring her for her good work (like ur boss would admire you for being a wonderful employee)
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by WafiJoe(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Some guys will always say they are different until they come face to face with the situatiion.

Which man will accept that he has the tendency to cheat on his woman? how many ladies have used that phrase...my man is different...just to realize how myopic they have been.

A man no matter how highly placed can decend so low as ladies put it to sleep with a dirty looking maid if she is allowed to do stuffs that madamm should do and that is the message im passing accross.

Don't mind them, they ignored the message. All they are looking is fault. Most nairaland ladies don't like taking correction. Trust me, a lot them "blasting" you liked your initial post.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by WafiJoe(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

i will like to quote this scripture not to justify the act but to lay emphases on how strange it is:

[/b]"

Dude in as much as I like your post, I don't like it when people try to BEND the scripture to any shape to suit their talks/sermon. Here is an NIV translation of the same scripture below:

Proverbs 30:18-19 New International Version (NIV)

18 “There are three things that are too amazing for me,
four that I do not understand:
19 the way of an eagle in the sky,
the way of a snake on a rock,
the way of a ship on the high seas,
and the way of a man with a young woman.

You and I knows that at as the time of old, a young lady is mostly call a maid(en), like we call young girls; "chick" today. So please do not abuse the bible.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Gemc3:

Admiring her in what manner? Sexual or just admiring her for her good work (like ur boss would admire you for being a wonderful employee)

I refuse to quote mediocrity directly sis, I quoted you because the guy you're quoting is an arseeeeee and a hypocrisy personified. ISIS

Hope they will say something similar when wife falls for the driver, gardener and gateman too. Damn!!!!!! Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Mekky05(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Mindfulness:
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?
Proffer your own solution and stop sounding like a "broken" record!
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Gemc3(f): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2015
LadyFiona:
I refuse to quote mediocrity directly sis, I quoted you because the guy you're quoting is an arseeeeee and a hypocrisy personified. ISIS

Hope they will say something similar when wife falls for the driver, gardener and gateman too. Damn!!!!!! Nigerians

What can I say? Smh.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by 2scorehigh(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2015
This article is completely meaningless to me. I don't see any point in it all.

If you want to fhuck your maid; go ahead and do it but don't just come here and try to justify it!

It's like a thief telling people,"Hey, look, I'm a thief and if you don't hide your wallet very well, I'm going to steal it because I can't help it!"

Akuko.

Go to abroad and present this your logic. By the time the divorce lawyers have ripped you apart, torn you to pieces and completely rid you of all you've got, you'll be the one begging your next wife not to hire any maid again!

Self-control is the key. Nothing more; nothing less.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by WafiJoe(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2015
LadyFiona:

Madam, you guys are deceiving yourself. The gardener, driver bla bla bla you mentioned are not known to seduce their madams (unlike the maids). One thing about Nigerian women is that they know the truth within them but they choose to ignore it. Go ahead, get a sexy housemaid but do not come here to cry when the deed has been done by your potent husband.

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by cyprus000: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
DrGroove:

NOISE MAKER!!!
[size=13pt]
Just look at this parasitic dirty thing.

A feima-coffin trash _whore!

**spit on your existance**
[/size]
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Surprising they are not even ashamed to accept they have no control.
LadyFiona:

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by WafiJoe(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
2scorehigh:
This article is completely meaningless to me. I don't see any point in it all.

If you want to fhuck your maid; go ahead and do it but don't just come here and try to justify it!

It's like a thief telling people,"Hey, look, I'm a thief and if you don't hide your wallet very well, I'm going to steal it because I can't help it!"

Akuko.

Go to abroad and present this your logic. By the time the divorce lawyers have ripped you apart, torn you to pieces and completely rid you of all you've got, you'll be the one begging your next wife not to hire any maid again!

Self-control is the key. Nothing more; nothing less.

I smell hypocrisy. And when was the last time you make a sentence without using the word abroad or america?

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2015
WafiJoe:

Madam, you guys are deceiving yourself. The gardener, driver bla bla bla you mentioned are not known to seduce their madams (unlike the maids). One thing about Nigerian women is that they know the truth within them but they choose to ignore it. Go ahead, get a sexy housemaid but do not come here to cry when the deed has been done by your potent husband.
Na!!!, I am not deceiving myself. The bunch of the maids do not seduce but the rabid animals seduces them when madam happens not to be around. It is on rare cases that maids seduces the boss. So my examples still stands.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by WafiJoe(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2015
LadyFiona:
Na!!!, I am not deceiving myself. The bunch of the maids do not seduce but the rabid animals seduces them when madam happens not to be around. It is on rare cases that maids seduces the boss. So my examples still stands.

I won't argue Fiona. I am a guy, and I can tell you that lots of ladies have a way of silently (almost subconsciously) seducing a guy. It is a natural feminine thing, that is are they are made. And I must say, it is not totally a bad thing but things can go bad. So I believe the OP is trying to advise men and women to avoid the need to avoid temptation.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2015
Gemc3:

No matter how hard you try,you are not just capable of understanding this because as a lady,your brain is not wired like mine so i honestly dont know how to explain.

wait..do you think a man just wakes up and starts loving you? yes those curves or molds could catch his attention but it is the care you show that ignites that bond towards you.

how can a man eat a maid food,finds it delicious and not love her?

the elders were spot on when they said the way to a man s heart is tru his stomach.

Asking a maid to cook your husband food is tantamount to your hubby asking a man to scrw you..hard to comprehend shey?

if any lady gives up cooking of her husband meal to a maid,she had better give her to the husband as second wife.

If ladies cant understand this then i cant help beyond this.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Self acclaimed randy dogs..and not even ashamed to accept they are one. They can even sleep with a voluptuous mad woman or transgender.....
Then you begin to imagine how flamboyantly stewpid and dumbo they are. It is just like letting yourself low. Because she does everything for you , you've to fall for her huh!!!!? For the sake of common sense, why not seduce your mum too because she does all and more.

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by jnrbayano(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm actually through with the thread. If your wife bring her little cousin to assist.knack am

if she brings her aunt's daughter knack am
if she brings someone who is hiv positive knack am

GOOD MORNING!

You see why I type very little and straight to the point?

I never justify lack of self-control. The Op too. I only said that a lady who is voluptuous is already sexually attracting.

I also suggested that a wife should not relegate her duties such as cooking for her husband, serving the food to her husband dressing the bed etc to her housemaid the time I said "employing another helper (woman)"

I pointed out what a wise wife does. She prays for her husband and mitigate temptation from the family.

Her foolish counterparts rather bring hell (temptation etc) to their homes.

Good morning.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2015
And our front pages are always graced with the news of shameless men sleeping with their daughters and kids. Some guys will even be proud to tell you they slept with their cousin and someone quoted this and called it wisdom...funny.

InvertedHammer:
/
Simple solution.

If you want a maid, bring one from oga's side of the family.

Oga will not sleep with his relation.

That's all.

\

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2015
LadyFiona:

Its not about who seduces who.

There was a time an employee of my ex was giving me green light,she will wink at me at several occasions but God forbid i stoop that low but i also guess it was easier for me because she does not stay in same house.

These maids need not seduce you at all because there is no greater seduction than cooking delicious meals for you,making your bed,and generally caring for you even better than the career driven madam.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2015
Their reasoning is surprising.
LadyFiona:
Then you begin to imagine how flamboyantly stewpid and dumbo they are. It is just like letting yourself low. Because she does everything for you , you've to fall for her huh!!!!? For the sake of common sense, why not seduce your mum too because she does all and more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.