Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

When your maid becomes the madam. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When your maid becomes the madam. (79206 Views)

My Madam And Me / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by aprokomania(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Mindfulness:
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?
so for your mind there are only two types of people in this world?
kids and sexy ladies?
what happened to elderly women?

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

I was told by an elderly woman that women loves lie and deceit and im begining to believe her.

U just know, na u get tym to dey argue wit dem

4 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by juanmiguel: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Na wa for you o. na one version of bible dey and wettin be the difference between woman and maid as these two are used interchangeably.
that verse of d bible was actually refering to a man and a woman falling in love. It says d fourth one is 'the way of a man with a maiden' The op shud v even quoted from vs 21 to 23, dats where the bible talks abt a servant woman that takes the place of her mistress and its one of the four things that the earth itself cannot tolerate.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Princephelar(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Mindfulness:
So the solution is to employ kids instead of sending them to school so that men are not tempted because they are weak polygamous by nature?

I've seen quite a number of peeps who send dea young maids to school... If u doubt it, I've gat a living example... I hope u can blive it, if not well, don't av any means to make u blive
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by AreaFada2: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Toks2008:

come to think of it.

A maid washes my cloths and that of the baby

makes my food

runs errands for me

Always at my beck and call

makes the bed
.will it be out of place if i start admiring her?
You see, Toks, women hate the truth fa. Never mind them saying they hate liars. You have warned them, let them heed or leave it. I tell my female friends the truth out there, then they look at you suspiciously. And I'm the guy that has never dated two girls at the same time yet I know many running 4 girls gingerly together. They even call me killjoy when I condemn it. But warn women and they turn on you as if you're the baddie. Just leave them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by SAMBARRY: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Ngokafor:

..I will make that double 'shut up'....too many touts abound here honestly undecided
they can continue using their phennese as their brain.its allowed. Na the thing wey them sabi chop go belleful them

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2015
lovemaths:
A woman is a being to be respected not a hole to be penetrated at all cost.

Den y'all should stop disguising urself as a 'hole' and start behaving like a woman by stop wearing rags called cloth and exposing ur body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Davidsylva:
hi

Hello
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by SAMBARRY: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2015
jnrbayano:

Warris dis? Translate.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by wizemoney(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2015
If the wife fails in her duties and put career first.... Ummmmmm and a very beautiful well nurtured maid as u call it take up the Care........ its not a crime

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by SAMBARRY: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2015
jnrbayano:

Warris dis? Translate.
I'm actually through with the thread. If your wife bring her little cousin to assist.knack am

if she brings her aunt's daughter knack am
if she brings someone who is hiv positive knack am

GOOD MORNING!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2015
remsonik:
Nonsense post op!!
You are advocating for a younger maid but pls are you sure you are not a pedophile. A man like you that can't control his erection will sleep with any lady around him.
May I ask do you sleep with your sisters. Self control bro. I fear for the woman who will marry you with this your write up.
I have lived with my sister for 7 years yet the hubby hasn't looked at me or any other woman despite the fact that I am more endowed than my sis front and back.
Change your mindset!!

Your example is ridiculous....do u want ur sister's hubby to take a look @ u? And perhaps, maybe d guy dey look wella, dey go masturbate for corner with u 4 im mind.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by bibiking7(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2015
I have heard that when a man and woman are alone together in a room, the 3rd person is the devil. All a man needs is for blood to flow to the right region of his body and voilĂ , erection. I don't like maids. I don't support the idea. We had alot of maids growing up. One of them was a matured 26 or something years girl that used to come out of the bathroom naked. I was young but my erection no dey get part 2. I understand that what the op is saying is that we should avoid the sticky situation. Don't bring it to your house. I may not be completely sure about what turns women on but when a guy goes out and spends his while day seeing sexy women at work to sexy women driving home from work. The man should be able to meet his wife at home to take his mind away from all the hullabaloo. The op is saying that if a woman is unavailable,the maid gradually becomes the wife. Buttt, I disagree with the whole maid concept. Don't even get a maid. Manage situations with your wife. Cos, even when young girls are employed, they force them to do tedious tasks and then beat them and yell at every mistake they make (women usually do this). I don't think kids should be treated that way
A young maid is child labour and a matured one is temptation. Either you don't get a maid or you learn self control. Spend more time with your wife and leave the maid aloneeee. If you are a man that is getting attracted to your maid, send her packing. Women, please don't port all your major duties to your maids, save some for yourselves. Don't be forming career woman, career woman and be leaving your husband all alone. If no be maid, e fit be someone else. And to the randy..... If agro catch you, run to your wife or manage till she gets back home and shine her kpongos.

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by boyo123(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2015
cococandy:
Do you even know the meaning of vulgarity?
Because this one doesn't match your opinion, it is vulgar Abi. Were there any cuss word or censored words in that post.

This your opinion is like saying there's nothing wrong in slave trading and expect to be lauded for it. I can't sugarcoat how annoying it is so pls forgive the directness. You expect me to tell you "Oga pls ejoor child labor is not good"

If you don't see anything wrong in hiring children to work for you--a situation in which they have no choice but to go with whatever you and the seller decide to do with them, there's no gentle way to tell you except bluntly.

Child labor is wrong
It is wrong
It is wrong
Wrong wrong wrong.

Many people didn't know better and used to do it. Can't blame them. But that time has passed. I'm surprised all the campaign of child's rights organizations all over Nigerian is not affecting that many people. Now anyone who's doing it can't claim ignorant.
What will happen before that will change?

It's disheartening that you're a young man who should know better.

By all means, dislike adult maids if you want but tolution is not using children instead. Prepare your mind to work with your partner and keep your home as you want if you can't hire an adult maid.

wetin dis one dey talk self.i know some maids that have benifited from working for rich families, they have achieved far more than what thier parents could have given them.so stop shoutin child labour abeg .

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2015
If I was a man... I would be ashame to read this. Dogs indeed.
Toks2008:

You must be a reasonable somebody.

I have strong feelings that most people castigating this write up did not read and comprehend.

Why do you think men kick against house boys and matured ones at that?

We have wives sleeping with gardeners,gate men,drivers and male house helps so i wonder that if women can stoop so low to do these despite the expected high morale standard from the female folks, howbeit a man who many ladies refer to as dogs anyways so why bring a bone for the dog to crack?
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by stellytwinkle(f): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2015
Mindfulness:
*in omawunmi's voice* if u ask me, na who i go ask. The matter wey u see so, e don tey wey he start.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by juanmiguel: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2015
the bible quotation was out of context because the op didn'lt understand what that verse was talking about.
The op didn't even write it well. The bible said 'the way of a man with a maiden' and the op said 'maid'.
Maiden is used to refer to a young unmarried woman.
Maid is used to refer to a female servant.
It was even in verse 23 that the bible refered to a maid taking the place of her mistress as one of the four things the earth itself cannot tolerate.
For a better understanding of proverbs 30:18-19 'there are four things that are too mysterious for me to understand; an eagle flying in the sky, a snake movong on a rock, a ship finding its way over the sea and a man and a woman falling in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by limamintruth: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Walahi I'm really fed up with all these "men are promiscous by nature bla bla bla".

These faulty generalisations really needs to stop cos we dont all think alike.

The O.P is purely stating his ideas from the perspective of a Yoruba man(since he is one), hence, I wont be wrong if I say his message is solely about the possibility of his fellow Yoruba men impregnating their maids.

I just hope we wont later hear of how some Yoruba or southern women slept with the gatemen as well sha.

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by AustinBlinks(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2015
I see ladies Querying the OP. why don't you employ a mature maid when you get married now and see what happens . Your laziness couldn't make you think of a life without Maids. God help you when you become Ex-wives whose husbands were snatched away by "Mature Maids"!

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2015
cococandy:

If she must have a maid, pls advice her to not take a child.

Child labor should be dying off now instead of increasing.
Yes
I really hate seeing lil girls as maids its sad .. Thats y men take advantage of them these day ..

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by donwise1(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2015
nice one
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Or maybe ppl should stat using guys as maid undecided yass
But wait
They might start raping madam self ... Dat country self no self control .. At all ..
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Pain(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2015
This thread is laced in so much denials of a common reality. My advice to families: Avoid all occasions of temptation. Here are some options:

1. Employ an older unattractive but hygienic maid.

2. Employ a matured part time maid and bridge the gap with live in relations preferably from the man's side if this is possible.

3. Become a full time house wife or home hussie.

I don't have precise statistics but most men will easily be tempted by a young and good looking house maid. Period.

3 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Arijosh(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I taya o.na every thing them go dey quote Bible for.

Kotokoto
the thing come dey pain you?
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Pain(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
This thread is laced in so much denials of a common reality. My advice to families: Avoid all occasions of temptation. Here are some options:

2. Employ a matured part time maid and bridge the gap with live in relations preferably from the man's side if this is possible.

3. Become a full time house wife of home hussie.

I don't have definitely statistics but most men will easily be tempted by a young and good looking house maid.

Period.

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Gaidenk:

Bros,I spend most of my time reading tru posts on NL,never commented like two years after registering so it was easy to observe. Forget cococandy,she and many others are stereotypical and prejudiced for whatever reason and there's nothing you or anyone can say that will change it. Just praying for the sorry dude that will pay. You see them "crouching like a tiger","hidden like a dragon",seeking ways to bash Nigerian men every lil chance they get. Yeye shildren.

I have lived 4 decades on this planet,i have seen shits happen and thats why my write ups are always deep and unfortunately only mature minds can comprehend the message therin..

On nairaland we have teenagers,adults and parents and this platform is a meeting point for all.

I have developed an indifferent approach to derogatory comments and that is why you will hardly see me quote or reply any comment that is derogatory,abusive or hyperventilating because that alone is a sign that the poster is either a kid or has a low IQ.

In this world there is no way people will have same opinion on issues but no one has the right to impose your opinion on another and it is inappropriate to use hateful or abusive words on any other simply because they are not on the same page with you.

I am a no holds bar writer and when i express my views,it has nada to do with my personal life but i write from the realistic point of view and thats where people have problems.

So my advice to every poster on nland is to be more intellectual and less abusive when they give a counter opinion.This is the largest online African forum visited by millions all around the world and not a beer parlour. Lets show the world how intelligent we are as Nigerians and Africans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Pain(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2015
Pain:

I don't have definitely statistics but most men will easily be tempted by a young and good looking house maid. Period.
Pls what has unattractive got to do with it
Shes got a working kitty .. Look has never stopped anyone .. Is it not nigeria wher dey rape n impregnant mad women undecided so exactly wt has looks got to do with it
The bottom line is most nigerian men lack self control .. Im telling u ..
Tryna justify bs .... A full time house wife after una go complain oh my wife doesnt do anything keep asking for money yall r confused bunch of men walahi. ...

Wt the hell is temptation ur a married man u should not even see any woman as attractive all u should see is ur wife .. So if a lady comes n shakes her tail feather in front of u naked u must bang abi .. ... sounding like an illeterate.. Pls we aint living in d stone age .. Move with d rest of the world n learn to control urges..

1 Like

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Toks2008(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Pain:

I don't have definitely statistics but most men will easily be tempted by a young and good looking house maid.

Period.

Good advice.
Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by remsonik(f): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Your example is ridiculous....do u want ur sister's hubby to take a look @ u? And perhaps, maybe d guy dey look wella, dey go masturbate for corner with u 4 im mind.
I don't want him to look. Self control is key. A matured man will have no difficulty keeping it zip. I'd rather not get a maid at all than to sleep with my employee

2 Likes

Re: When your maid becomes the madam. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Chillis:
Na wah.
Nairaland is now a dumping ground for cave, local boys.

All these free mb Etisalat , glo, MTN. . Vodacom are sharing.

I so much blame the network operators for this.

How does this relate to the topic? Madam,just stay on the topic and stop your usual aggression toward people who do not share your opinion.

something tells you that you are better than anyone here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.