Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) (13419 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Ladies meet my cousin; I Think He Is Hot / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by misspicy(f): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Inc.est + gay and he still wants to know if he is possessed....guy you are possesed by a thousand spiritsundecided
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by kesikeller(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2015
@op is he gay? Read in between the lines or you tell us where the story was culled from.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Iddiot(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2015
ok ....s.tupid op
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by sexaddict08(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Oooops:
My close pal just sent me this text... Says they've been having some romance before now but this was the first time they had sex! he asked if he was possessed. I was just dumbfounded!!!

Abeg, just tell how to do that screen shot
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by yemstok(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
dasrackhor:
so little Lucy turn 16 and like d movie sweet 16,she gat a lover in her cousin she can't tell nobody...

Movie she's been seeing.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by jidal14: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Elkewwty(f): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
This is absurd.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by anigbajumo(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2015
Why d issue like dis on NL...
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Atlantian: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Adam slept with his daughters according to the fairy tale. Cain and Abel married their sisters according to the fairy tale. Chinese married their sisters according to not-so-distant history. Its not an abomination, but it is not just right.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by temmypotter(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Oooops:
My close pal just sent me this text... Says they've been having some romance before now but this was the first time they had sex! he asked if he was possessed. I was just dumbfounded!!!
you are a bad friend bro. Believe me.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by oliviacute(f): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2015
it's a big abomination... pray to God for forgiveness....and desist from such acts,if she is the one pushing try to avoid her in one or two ways not that u won't communicate with her but try and avoid every thing related to catching anymore feelnx..and for d guy...check urself properly so that something lyk dat ll not repeat itself... we just have to be careful in life
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by gj22(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2015
coolsix:
I do not think he is possessed. Such cases like this can be handled easily, first:

We need to know the basics:

- Have the parties (The Guy and The Cousin) being in close relationship than other family members over the years?
- Did they grow up together?
- Do they live in the same house over the years?
- Do they have things in common? Such as Likes, Dislikes, Favorite Movies, Favorite Places, Favorite Food etc..
- Has there been any family member living around them ? Or its just the 2 of them for so long?
- Where is the Nuclear family of the cousin?

Possible Solution:

- Deliverance!

Deliverance is the only solution as i am wondering which type of sickness or sexual urge will permit someone to sleep with his cousin! Unless he was seduced by the cousin and depending on where he is coming from, when nature presents one with such a grand opportunity what is one supposed to do?

But jokes apart, i think he should see a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Because he had consensual sex with his adult cousin? Tell me why he needs psychiatric help when he isn't a danger to himself or anybody else.

The only difference between your cousin and the girl you toasted last time is that you are aware she is your cousin.

People feel sexual attraction differently and yo don't have to stigmatise them just cause they don't feel it the way you do. Or don't care about these "rules" that have no basis.

Unless they intend having a child, they are safe.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by gj22(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2015
oliviacute:
it's a big abomination... pray to God for forgiveness....and desist from such acts,if she is the one pushing try to avoid her in one or two ways not that u won't communicate with her but try and avoid every thing related to catching anymore feelnx..and for d guy...check urself properly so that something lyk dat ll not repeat itself... we just have to be careful in life

But how do you know the guy is religious? If he was, he wouldn't do such obviously because it's a sin.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by gj22(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Atlantian:
Adam slept with his daughters according to the fairy tale. Cain and Abel married their sisters according to the fairy tale. Chinese married their sisters according to not-so-distant history. Its not an abomination, but it is not just right.

And who r you to decide what is right or wrong?
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Eureka123(f): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2015
Is he gay?? cheesy cheesy His message and your response no just add up at all. grin
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by akinladedata9: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
GOD PLEAS HELP US.GET DATA HERE
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Oooops: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
idolda:
Op, are you on another planet? The date on your phone Says Friday August 21,2015.
I changed the time becos of candy crush soda grin

1 Like

Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
idolda:
Op, are you on another planet? The date on your phone Says Friday August 21,2015.
Well, my bro, it sure does look like that he's in another planet, where cousins bleep cousins and feel no remorse grin grin
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Oooops: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2015
kesikeller:
@op is he gay? Read in between the lines or you tell us where the story was culled from.
He ain't gay bro... He is just a normal dude that likes pleasure but certainly not gay
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Atlantian: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2015
gj22:

And who r you to decide what is right or wrong?

I am God.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by cybug: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2015
kesikeller:

Exactly what I wanted to ask... According to the message on the fone

'i just had sex with my cousin bro.... ' and the response was

"guy, it is well..." meaning he's responding to a guy undecided
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by bobbiekrantz: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2015
And you are completely possessed.. grin
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by funstufz: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2015
How many phones did you placed together to post this?
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Meganaira(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Interesting, if it's a true story, nothing new though as pointed out by references to Abraham and Moses parents...
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by kingsfield(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2015
dasrackhor:
so little Lucy turn 16 and like d movie sweet 16,she gat a lover in her cousin she can't tell nobody...
Nice one there
In my music idol's voice (Asa) Satan be gone.
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by charlesbailey(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2015
#Don't wake me up please!!! Am i dreaming??
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by dasrackhor(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2015
yemstok:

Movie she's been seeing.
my mistake...thanks anyway...
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by oliviacute(f): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2015
gj22:

But how do you know the guy is religious? If he was, he wouldn't do such obviously because it's a sin.
anyone can do anything irrespective of if d person is religious or not ,even religious peepz do heinous things and pretend as though it's nothing i don't know if the guy is religious or not and u equally don't know either, am just advising him based on what i know can likely help him
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Oooops: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
cybug:

Exactly what I wanted to ask... According to the message on the fone

'i just had sex with my cousin bro.... ' and the response was

"guy, it is well..." meaning he's responding to a guy undecided

I guess i was the one he was referring to at the end of the conversation as bro...

More like... I just ate that banana bros...

rephrased; Bros, i just ate that banana...

re-read the statement and you'll get the true meaning
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by braimeddy: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
OP see ur date Aug 21, 2015. U dey live for Pluto? grin lol
Oooops:
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by haabimbohlar(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Atlantian:
I am God.

Mini god i guess, cos you can never, never i say, i repeat again you can never be God
Re: I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) by Prettyvhickie(f): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tell him to ask google grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) / Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.