Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry (6132 Views)

9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by shaybebaby(f): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2015
I guess the word responsibility does not equate to finances only. How much care should your man have for you? 100 percent.
What he cannot do in cash should be done in kind.
So for me, it's not about not footing hospital bills, it is more than that. Regular calls to check on your well being, if physically present, making sure you are getting something to eat( we go off food when ill), pretty much care and attention.
The honest answer I feel is expect however much you are willing to give.
I would rather be with a man who demonstrates that he is willing to give 8 naira out of the 10 he has than one who would give 80 out of the 100, 000 he has.
It's not about the quantity, it's about how much he is willing to inconvenience himself because he cares about me.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by starwar(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2015
shaybebaby:
I guess the word responsibility does not equate to finances only. How much care should your man have for you? 100 percent.
So for me, it's not about not footing hospital bills, it is more than that. Regular calls to check on your well being, if physically present, making sure you are getting something to eat( we go off food when ill), pretty much care and attention.
I would rather be with a man who demonstrates that he is willing to give 8 naira out of the 10 he has than one who would give 80 out of the 100, 000 he has.
It's not about the quantity, it's about how much he is willing to inconvenience himself because he cares about me.
why do ladies think about themselves alone in a relationship?
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
starwar:
Does that has a price tag?

How do u express love
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
shaybebaby:

Thank you!!....exactly what am saying them all does nairaland guys came up and start typing poo, me I don't fail to dash dem back ooo...as in dey don't want to do anything @ all...Wat do u mean
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by starwar(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:

How do u express love
Is it all about the Benjamin?
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Brugo(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:
[/b]

I [b]
said quote me if you mad, and u quote me which means u are mad so y ll I ans a mad man. undecided.....lolzzzzz....quote me if you mad again.....u ll see u ll quote again because dat how mad men behave do sth dat tells the world dey are mad cheesy grin grin....Lmao

Lol. Amusing girl. It's so hard to accept the fact that you are not worth very much. Perhaps I raised you higher than your station. As it appears, even the mere promise of Suya would open your legs.

cheesy happy weekend. Hope more customers patronise you.
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by loswhite(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
even nicki Minaj and beyonce still get taken care off by their men..... tyga bout a super car for his Kendal who is already a millionaire last week. SO

let me wait for NAIRALAND guys to come and run their mouth here.
what abt the women? Don't they take care of their men too? If she can answer hw much responsibility she will share in d relationship then I will tell her boyfriends percentage undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by loswhite(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:
All does shouting they can't carry any responsibility and Gold digger, u plan on dating a girl for free??...I don't get
No it is pay as u go..cheap girls always put their love for sale undecided
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by loswhite(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Taking up some responsibilities doesn't mean you're her father. For a guy to wow a woman money is needed. What's that thing to impress a woman that usually doesn't require money. Money must always come to play whether a man is her father or not.
Stop woman wrappering..lol we don't need to impress women just be yourself
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:
Hy nairaland ,

TGIF, today is a chilling out day for most of us. pls I've got a question to ask. How many percent of a gal's responsibility a guy is to wield, I knw for sure some guys will say am not her father dis and dat, but you know dating isn't free, time, attention is money even tho love is free, u cnt be going out with a girl and you won't assist her with one responsibility or the other, although I have issues asking guys for money I really don't knw how to do it but dat doesn't mean I don't have needs that I struggle to meet and need assistance, @least as my boyfriend you should be sensitive to my needs and try as much as possible to meet some, although I was dead sick a time like that and I was broke @ the same time I couldn't ask my bf for money to go to the clinic but I outrightly told you I was very sick and the illness was serious, he said he was going to be praying for me, ofcos I believe in God and prayers but I also think when one is sick he/she prays and visit the doctor. I didn't like the fact that my friend went through my msgs and saw dat and she talked abt it and was like....ur guy is strange, u are sick he said he'll pray for the sickness to go instead of talking how u ll get yourself treated.

Anyways, I did self medication and got a little better I was silence about everything because am bad with asking guys for money but I appreciate if he is sensitive to my needs but then again I didn't want to put too much pressure on him too, but I want to know the level of demands one can ask from ones boyfriend, like if am sick shouldn't I expect my man to say "how ll u see a doctor and get yourself treated?" am not a person particular abt fashion and all other ladies luxury I jst focus myself on the important things of life plus am not demanding but I felt a relatnship should be like we help each other

Anyways, what do u think its sensitive to ask your man for, and wat percent of responsibility should a man carry for his babe

Thnx guys

The earlier u girls start becoming independent, the better for u. Afterall Guys respect hard working independent ladies more than their lazy comrades.
U don't expect a guy to take over your father's responsibilities while u are still in his house do u?
As for me,I can give out of my magnanimity but wahala go if u try to make it look as if there is a law binding on me to do it.
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by loswhite(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:
to all does guy shouting am i her father, i cnt carry any responsibility, i cnt help out in tyms of need.

May ur sisters date a guy who wen she is dying sick he ll give her bible 2 read instead of takin ha 2 d clinic, type amen o, if nt u guys saying all does stuff re hypocrites
Beginning to sound like lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
deadZONE:
are u a super model? do u have those curves and boobs? how much have u spent on urself? or u think nicky minaj and beyonce where picked off from the gutter. money attracts money, a guy feels more secure spending his money on a rich girl knowing he can fall back on her when things get bad... not some broke ass like u

You are on point bro!
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
TS2:

The day you have someone new on your p and you guys go out for the first time, let me give you one dub...offer to pay at least HALF of the bill and no less. He might not agree and if you are insistent he might. The next time, offer to pay half or even if its a little fraction. Of course he's not likely to let you. By that you would have won his respect forever and if he has sense, he wouldn't let you go. You would also have painted yourself as an independent, not-fazed-by-your-cash picture even though its all yarns. You'll thank me later.

Btw, I'll quote whoever I want to quote.

Bros you too much jooor
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Some nairaland dudes are local champions....
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by misspicy(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Once in a while if he has the fear of God, he should give you some money for hair and some little things. If he is really financially stable, she should put you on an allowance. I don't subscribe to demanding for it though, allow him use his mind, if he refuses to use his mind, ask with love ( grin) if he still does not use him mind, the conclusion is he is a selfish guy, u either run, or manage him.
Nice analysis.....some guys are so stingy,and they will bring there useless hand and type girls are gold digger on NL...its understandable if you are broke buh who dats a broke guy anyway?

God help any hungry nig.ga dat quotes meundecided

2 Likes

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by shaybebaby(f): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
starwar:
why do ladies think about themselves alone in a relationship?
I'm guessing you missed the part where I said I would expect as much as I am willing to give. How does that equate to thinking about myself only?
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:

Nice analysis.....some guys are so stingy,and they will bring there useless hand and type girls are gold digger on NL...its understandable if you are broke buh who dats a broke guy anyway?

God help any hungry nig.ga dat quotes meundecided

Lolzzzzzz grin....tell them ooo...Abokii pple grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by starwar(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
shaybebaby:

I'm guessing you missed the part where I said I would expect as much as I am willing to give. How does that equate to thinking about myself only?
I get your point, bt easier said than done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Shall Visit A Brothel 2nite! / How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend / Why Do Most Girls Use There Old Pictures On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.