Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry (6129 Views)

9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!! / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by zicoraads: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
zaragal:

u re nt worth my tym, if i have no worth u wnt b roamin ard my thread ranting thrash frm ur maggot mouth.
Anyways u re nt worth my tym, quote me if u re stupid

embarassed embarassed

Seriously though, I have money grin
Not much, but enough to be giving you stipends tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
jmoore:
When will some of you folks be emancipated from this type of mentality?

Is he your father?

What's wrong in a girl making her own money? Na taboo?

wat is dis 1 saying, am sure u didnt even read d story
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
zaragal:

ok so hw do u guys date, u do i love u 4 mouth, i mean hw do u xpress love?, i cn neva date a nairalanda no b swear

I am sorry I do not understand
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
to all does guy shouting am i her father, i cnt carry any responsibility, i cnt help out in tyms of need.

May ur sisters date a guy who wen she is dying sick he ll give her bible 2 read instead of takin ha 2 d clinic, type amen o, if nt u guys saying all does stuff re hypocrites
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Chimeluv(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Zero percent smiley
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

dnt wori i ll cum and modify when am typin wit a beta fone
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
zaragal:

okay
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Ademat7(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
zaragal:
to all does guy shouting am i her father, i cnt carry any responsibility, i cnt help out in tyms of need.

May ur sisters date a guy who wen she is dying sick he ll give her bible 2 read instead of takin ha 2 d clinic, type amen o, if nt u guys saying all does stuff re hypocrites
as far as am concerned when my gal is in NEED I can go extra mile to help her if I hv d means but if not,I will let her knw my financial condition(no hiding).but as touching WANT:whr she is going xtra mile to look like celeb dat a no no.like I was telling my babe "never assume I understand always talk to me abt any matter"

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
All of them
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Caracta(f): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
zicoraads:
Where is Caracta...it's been a while. I would love to see her comment on this issue as well.

And MizMyColi...do you also hold same view as the OP?

Errrm...I've not read the comments so I hope I'm not out of point.

Personally, I am not a great fan of obligations or depending on people for material benefits. A boyfriend has no obligation towards his girlfriend and vice versa. He owes her nothing. However, because of the love factor, he is drawn towards offering some assistance and support, both financially and non-financially. It comes naturally...just as you would assist anyone you love (family members and friends inclusive). I can't see someone I love in need and turn a blind eye. Never.

It is not a sin if a boyfriend fails to offer any form of assistance. It's his choice. It is not the girls right or heavenly possession. Love leads. You don't need to beg or ask. It comes naturally. He gives without whining or crying about it on NL two days after tongue

For married couples, it is the man's RESPONSIBILITY to provide for his family (wife and children). He is under that obligation. The wife has the right to demand REASONABLY because the man promised to take care of her under the marriage oath, except otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by zicoraads: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Caracta:

Personally, I am not a great fan of obligations or depending on people for material benefits. A boyfriend has no obligation towards his girlfriend and vice versa. He owes her nothing. However, because of the love factor, he is drawn towards offering some assistance and support, both financially and non-financially. It comes naturally...just as you would assist anyone you love (family members and friends inclusive). I can't see someone I love in need and turn a blind eye. Never.

It is not a sin if a boyfriend fails to offer any form of assistance. It's his choice. It is not the girls right or heavenly possession. Love leads. You don't need to beg or ask. It comes naturally. He gives without whining or crying about it on NL two days after tongue

For married couples, it is the man's RESPONSIBILITY to provide for his family (wife and children). He is under that obligation. The wife has the right to demand REASONABLY because the man promised to take care of her under the marriage oath, except otherwise.
Gbam!
Nuff said cool
Let's get married, please grin kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by passionate88: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
even nicki Minaj and beyonce still get taken care off by their men..... tyga bout a super car for his Kendal who is already a millionaire last week. SO

let me wait for NAIRALAND guys to come and run their mouth here.
Beyonce bought a private jet for Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian bought a Ferarri for Kanye West...

Let me wait for those broke ass Nairaland girls to come and run their mouth here..

Buncha lazy greedy bastards

2 Likes

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by passionate88: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
Once in a while if he has the fear of God, he should give you some money for hair and some little things. If he is really financially stable, she should put you on an allowance. I don't subscribe to demanding for it though, allow him use his mind, if he refuses to use his mind, ask with love ( grin) if he still does not use him mind, the conclusion is he is a selfish guy, u either run, or manage him.
Put you on an allowance, give money to make hair and some little things!?. Jesus wept!, me sef follow him weep... So the 'fear of GOD' is what makes a man to give his girlfriend cash?. Oh my GOD!... I hope all girls don't reason like this?. Please GOD just let there be one Nigerian girl that reason differently from this... Even if she isn't a Nairalander.. Tufia
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Brugo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hungry ladies expect guys to pay them for the relationship.

Once you get paid, I own your ass.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by UncleJudax(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
jmoore:
When will some of you folks be emancipated from this type of mentality?

Is he your father?

What's wrong in a girl making her own money? Na taboo?
She claimed to have stopped working recently. Apparently, she hasn't received her pension cheque. undecided
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Caracta:

Well said.....probably "responsibility" was jst the wrong choice of words
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2015
UncleJudax:

She claimed to have stopped working recently. Apparently, she hasn't received her pension cheque. undecided

And you think you hav comment abi??....smh angry
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by UncleJudax(m): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:

And you think you hav comment abi??....smh angry
Hehehe. Be cordial tigress! You have got attitude. grin
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Caracta(f): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:

Well said.....probably "responsibility" was jst the wrong choice of words

Yeah I guess. Responsibility is a big deal. It's like a measuring jar.

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Caracta(f): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2015
zicoraads:

Gbam!
Nuff said cool
Let's get married, please grin kiss

Oh yeah.

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hehehe. Be cordial tigress! You have got attitude. grin

Sure do....no doubt cheesy
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
Brugo:
Hungry ladies expect guys to pay them for the relationship.

Once you get paid, I own your ass.

Shallow reasoning undecided
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by AtheistD(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2015
So what do I get for my money?
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Brugo(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:

Shallow reasoning undecided

Actually you are very shallow to think otherwise. Ever wondered why guys tend to feel entitled in relationships? Simple. They gain less than they give.

I wouldn't expect a lady whose common sense has been eroded by hunger to agree with such simple realities. After all, a few litres of ice cream and 2 hours of a crappy movie at the cinema would do just fine to open your legs.
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by AfroKnight: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol. You want me to pay you cos you're my girlfriend? Heck! What are you selling? All these needy chicks sef.
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Brugo:

Actually you are very shallow to think otherwise. Ever wondered why guys tend to feel entitled in relationships? Simple. They gain less than they give.

I wouldn't expect a lady whose common sense has been eroded by hunger to agree with such simple realities. After all, a few litres of ice cream and 2 hours of a crappy movie at the cinema would do just fine to open your legs.

As stupid as you are, dats the stupid way you reason, if dats wat ur sisters do, open their legs to a bowl of ice cream, as not as empty as that.....if u don't knw ZARA ask abt ZARA don't cum here and spew out rat shit from ur gutter mouth..okk....quote me if u re mad...rubbish!!
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by sauceTDA(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Once in a while if he has the fear of God, he should give you some money for hair and some little things. If he is really financially stable, she should put you on an allowance. I don't subscribe to demanding for it though, allow him use his mind, if he refuses to use his mind, ask with love ( grin) if he still does not use him mind, the conclusion is he is a selfish guy, u either run, or manage him.
. 100 likes for you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Brugo(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:

As stupid as you are, dats the stupid way you reason, if dats wat ur sisters do, open their legs to a bowl of ice cream, as not as empty as that.....if u don't knw ZARA ask abt ZARA don't cum here and spew out rat shit from ur gutter mouth..okk....quote me if u re mad...rubbish!!

Lol. Looks like I hit a nerve. So you are that cheap? Lucky guess. cheesy grin

So Zara baby, what do you say? A nice cup of ice cream then we head back to my place? wink Or your level na suya?
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
[/b]
Brugo:

Lol. Looks like I hit a nerve. So you are that cheap? Lucky guess. cheesy grin

So Zara baby, what do you say? A nice cup of ice cream then we head back to my place? wink Or your level na suya?

I [b]
said quote me if you mad, and u quote me which means u are mad so y ll I ans a mad man. undecided.....lolzzzzz....quote me if you mad again.....u ll see u ll quote again because dat how mad men behave do sth dat tells the world dey are mad cheesy grin grin....Lmao
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by starwar(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
zaragal:
All does shouting they can't carry any responsibility and Gold digger, u plan on dating a girl for free??...I don't get
Does that has a price tag?
Re: How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry by starwar(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2015
I hardly see ladies who has money this days.....they all claim to be broke even when they collect money from different guys, uncles and so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor / Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) / Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.