Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide (19971 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by olufemimajek: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Let it fail first na..... All did ppl waiting for Buhari to fail....... Chill u will soon DIE
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by fran6co(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2015
[b][/b] lipsrsealed AMAECHI
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by ajebuter(f): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Fashola is a saint

With him leaving Lagos in debt of several billions?

If I hear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by wapSmart(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2015
Some people have zero their mind that nothing good will come out of this administration... You will all be shame
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Mackson01: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Wait & see. Only a mad man will be doing things same way & expect a different result. Buhari knows his stuff. Leave him jeje i beg. Buhari naa baba. I too gbadun am
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by ajebuter(f): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2015
handie:
We all know there ain't no saint... U included. He's just trying to make the best from a dire situation. Or do u want him to take Alaymasiehga, Stella Odua, Lucky Igbinedion, Lamido and his two sons, Bode George, nyako and his son, Diezani, James Ibori and other corrupt fellows cause there's no saint?

Add Tinubu, Ameachi, Okorocha,Kwakwaso,Saraki, Ngige, Obj.. And your list is complete.. Abi these ones are saints and corruption free because they are inAPC?
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Swaggzkid: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Lol* he shoukd just go to heaven and get saints to appoint as ministers! Rubbish

#babagoslow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by MrFlavvor(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2015
issokay

#babagoslow

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by steppin: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Shameless man. Why not watch and see?

Has PMB said he was looking for saints?

Btw, most Nigerians approve of how PMB is governing. Let the unhappy wailers do the needful.
Mumu! These days you can't even make a single comment without adding wailers to it.
Are you that desperate for 'likes'?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Truckpusher(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Btw, most Nigerians approve of how PMB is governing. Let the unhappy wailers do the needful.
And you're the spokesperson for those 'most Nigerians' ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Kingsasian(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2015
akinladedata9:
BUY DATA HERE,5GB #1500
I am interested o. I need to buy data whatsapp number 07033758388
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Vikto: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Mr. Senator, in no time, Nigerians will show you people that we actually do not need Senators for this Country to survive. All the betrayals and shame will soon be put to an end. We voted Buhari in because we were tired of PDP nonsense. Watch and see how we are going to de-senate this Country. Nigerians have the power, not selected few and now we are very aware of that. Wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2015
buhari ain't looking for saints, he's busy looting the nations money uncontrollably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by temitemi1(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Buhari n his bunch of looters grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2015
steppin:

Mumu! These days you can't even make a single comment without adding wailers to it.
Are you that desperate for 'likes'?
Are you a wailer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by princemillla(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2015
The truth is there is no saint anywhere.... but someone serving as a scape goat wires a strong message to others
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you're the spokesperson for those 'most Nigerians' ?
Yeah. I am.

Next question?
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Ciscogod:
Buhari can not get saints. Is just like going to Sodom/gomorah to virgin.
Since buhari said politicians and technocrat will make his list. Had it been it was only technocrat I would have said maybe.
But he can turn mr left to mr right. They can change their ways and work for the betterment of nigeria.
China is more corrupt than nigeria before. Just take a look at China today

China is still a very corrupt country.
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by sapientia(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

I wonder how you arrived at the MOST NIGERIANS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by PassingShot(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is the nonsense you will type and that nonsense media house will quote you. What made the man shameless? Didn't you hear when PMB said anybody with corruption toga will never make his cabinet.

We are still waiting for PMB's list so that we ll know if he ll make Amaechi and Websiite Fashola ministers
You're obviously still in pain about that SR mention of my thread!

You can make use of this instead of gloating and whining over it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by alabiyemmy(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

How is he governing please? Tell me what policy he has come up with that made you talk like that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by PassingShot(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2015
sapientia:

I wonder how you arrived at the MOST NIGERIANS
Don't worry. In the fullness of time, your doubt will be cleared.
grin
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Hammefeez: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2015
All these Igbo/Heebo/Heegbo/gbo sha! Only Eledumare can save them
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Abugab(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Buhari never said he was looking for saints but people with integrity and the commitment to serve Nigeria and Nigerians.
All ye agents of failure have already failed.
If we were perfect we won't be here, so no one is including Buhari and this is a fact he acknowledges.
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're obviously still in pain about that SR mention of my thread!

You can make use of this instead of gloating and whining over it.
Why should I be pained when Radio mill Collins gave you a mention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by odepacy: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2015
Hw cn he get one?, wen he was busy fighting political oponents and said he was fighting corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2015
alabiyemmy:

How is he governing please? Tell me what policy he has come up with that made you talk like that.
What policy is your problem that he has not pronounced?

That we now enjoy better electricity represents better governing.

That stealing is NOW corruption and everyone accepts it is better governing

That cost of governance has reduced is better governing

That foreign reserves keep growing despite less income is better governing

That the president ahs given orders to accelerate cleaning up of Ogoni land is better governing

That NNPC is being restructured is better governing.

There are many more but those blinded by bigotry can NEVER see them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why should I be pained when Radio mill Collins gave you a mention?
That you keep wailing over it is a sign you're pained.

Just do the needful. cool
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by alabiyemmy(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
Vikto:
Mr. Senator, in no time, Nigerians will show you people that we actually do not need Senators for this Country to survive. All the betrayals and shame will soon be put to an end. We voted Buhari in because we were tired of PDP nonsense. Watch and see how we are going to de-senate this Country. Nigerians have the power, not selected few and now we are very aware of that. Wait and see.

Some people talk without any sense. You are a valid example. U will de senate the country? Haba! This is a classic case of meaningless talk. So bad!
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by alabiyemmy(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

What policy is your problem that he has not pronounced?

That we now enjoy better electricity represents better governing.

That stealing is NOW corruption and everyone accepts it is better governing

That cost of governance has reduced is better governing

That foreign reserves keep growing despite less income is better governing

That the president ahs given orders to accelerate cleaning up of Ogoni land is better governing

That NNPC is being restructured is better governing.

There are many more but those blinded by bigotry can NEVER see them.

Lol. It is you blinded by bigotry. Keep at it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares 26th, 27th December And 2nd January Public Holidays / Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / Kaduna Govt. To Acquire Peugeot, Targets 90,000 Cars Yearly..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.