Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide (19969 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by omojeesu(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am a saint. You can be a saint if you want to.
Every one born again is a saint because God qualified him or her because of Jesus.

Being a saint does not mean one is perfect. It is positional, a living, current conferment by God Himself when an individual comes to Jesus. It is not a posthumous title or honour bestowed by a religious institution.

I dont think Buhari is looking really for morally perfect humans. Actually, there are no such humans. Only Jesus was when He walked the earth.

But there are patriotic Nigerians who have the will to do the right for Nigeria. May Buhari find them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by babestella: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abeg, no politician is a saint. If you want to live in deceit you can continue.
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
blackpanda:
Its not compulsory Buhari appoints ministers!

In the past the so called ministers have done nothing but destroy the country, stealing, looting and causing dissaffection in the polity.
Almost all the past ministers are thieves..BIG thieves! This country can function perfectly well with career permanent secretaries who will be less likely to throw away their entire career just for momentary gain!
The constitution mandates the president to appoint ministers
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ciscogod:

I agree with u in some points. But take a look at their economy, their military.
They produce what they consume , unlike Nigeria that we produce what we don't consume and consume what we don't produce

China is still among the top most corruption countries in the world n yet see how dey are developing.

Do the maths.
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by mikolo80: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
1) Is buhari a saint? The answer is NO.

we like him like dat

2) Where did buhari get the money he used in buying a house in london? Ofcourse STOLEN MONEY.

is gowon also corrupt

3) Why has buhari the corruption fighter Closed harliburton's case? BECAUSE HIS WIFE WAS PARTY TO THE DEAL

can you jail your wife

Keep deceiving yourselves you Idiotic Nigerians. THE ZOO MUST FALL

are you a Mongolian
and yes the idiot s are making decisions on your head whether you like it or not. who's the idiott now
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by mmsen: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
He has no intention of hiring 'saints' he just wants to stall acting in a democratic manner.
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by mikolo80: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
Goto hell. I'm a biafran.
I can see you're already there.Hope it's not too hot
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by mikolo80: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
I said Goto hell
and I am congratulating you for getting there early
Re: Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide by cutelover19(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
And where is ur evidence that buhari is not corrupt? Apshit e-cow
This case is hereby struck out of this court on grounds of lack of adequate evidence. All rise!! Goodbye mofo, quote me again and recieve the thunder of amadioha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos) / Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.